April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Forgot to update, AF came 4/19 a day earlier than expected :( but congrats to all who have gotten their BFPs! I guess since some of us missed our Easter BFPs that just means we are going to get our Mother's day BFP! :dust: to us all

BFP on 10dpo!! Lets hope it sticks around for a while :flower:

Thanks everyone, it still hasn't quite sunk in yet!! I think I'm going to testing until I have a scan and see everything is alright!

I'm out!

Taking a break for a while now.
Congrats to all the bfps, wishing you a h&h 9 months!

Good luck to those still waiting and trying!xxx

AF is on her way, so I'm out. Twice in one month is sort of harsh. I think I need a break for a bit.

BFP on 10dpo!! Lets hope it sticks around for a while :flower:

Congratulations dear! Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

As for me, today I am 18dpo AF was due on the 23rd but nothing yet....I am 4 days late now. All tests so far were negative. I don't know what to expect. For the last 2 days I have been experiencing pain around the belly button, mild cramps occasionally and some pulling sensation in the evenings. I am not having too high hopes, but if AF has to arrive it better arrive sooner than latter.

blues could you have maybe ov'd late? Really hope something happens for you soon hun!!

AFM My OPKs are FINALLY doing something! yeeyyyy

Not sure about Ov'ing late because i used opks and I went from nothing on CD9 to solid smiley on CD 10, 11,12 & 13 too. I used the CD digi for it and which was supposed to show a flashing smiley for 2 days (high fertility) and then solid smiley for 2 days (peak fertility). But all I got was just solid smiley. Now I am starting to doubt if I ov'ed in the first case :cry:

AF got me on the 27th... a day late, but I knew she was coming because I had a BFN on the 25th.

Hi all!!
Boy has something CRAZY happened to me today!!!!!! So today is day 11 for me in my cycle and I got the heaviest period ever on Saturday, April 19th and I bled for a good 4 days. Now I took a opk yesterday and today and had extremely dark positive lines, which made me wonder cause I usually ovulate pretty late in my cycle. So I took a pregnancy test just for the hell of it and it was POSITIVE, then I took 3 more and positive again!!! Wtf??! I ran out and bought a frer and bfp immediately when the pee hit the stick!! This is sooo crazy, how is this happening? I had a normal period when I supposed to get it, how can I be pregnant? I didn't even have cramping during my af? Now I realize it can be a miscarriage but I've had no cramping or anything so I'm in a bit of a shock right now! I'm going for bloodwork first thing in the morning so that will tell me what's going on hopefully! :)

Btw, the one test in the pic that is negative is the one I made my husband take to see if I had a bad batch or something lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
OMG!

It's not unheard of. My very good friend had the exact same thing. AF when meant to, lasted four days. Something must have caused her to test, and, BFP!

Congratulations Jaysbaby, I'm looking forward to the update tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->