April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

OMG!

It's not unheard of. My very good friend had the exact same thing. AF when meant to, lasted four days. Something must have caused her to test, and, BFP!

Congratulations Jaysbaby, I'm looking forward to the update tomorrow x

Oh wow!! Thanks for the reassurance!! I can't wait to update tomorrow too!

AT HOSPITAL...DOCTOR JUST CONFIRMED A :bfp:

But I have a cyst on ovary, only 1-2 weeks he says. Also hcg is 37...

Ahh dont know how to feel right now.

OMG!!!!!!

I have no idea about HCG levels but….! Eeeee! xxx

OMG!

It's not unheard of. My very good friend had the exact same thing. AF when meant to, lasted four days. Something must have caused her to test, and, BFP!

Congratulations Jaysbaby, I'm looking forward to the update tomorrow x

Oh wow!! Thanks for the reassurance!! I can't wait to update tomorrow too!

So exciting. Nice to know this can happen too, I wouldn't mind this so much, I have tested mid AF before just in case, alas, BFN. Haha.

Fingers crossed.

Congratulations sunshine and jaysbaby. Hope you both have sticky beans xx

I am 10dpo, yday i had cramping in right ovary area all morning. Today i feel full and achey and top of my right thigh feels pulled. Going to buy frer later. Af due sat xx

Congratulations! Hope your hcg levels doubles in the next few days. Good luck!

Yay ab!!!! Congrats!!!!
Afm, I'm still in Limbo!
Got a faint bfp yesterday at 11dpo and pretty much a bfn this morning at 12dpo
Ugh....

Congratulations ladies :D :happydance:

I have just had my +opk on the 28th :D so fx i can join the tww soon! xx

Congrats Jaysbaby, Ab and Sunshine. Thats all fantastic news, what a lucky month April has been for us. Fingers X they are all sticky little beans :hugs:

sounds good sunshine. My hcg was 60 at 4 weeks this time and just confirmed yesterday it has gone up too 600 at 5 weeks :)

Hi just a quick update on me....so I got my bloodwork back today and my hcg was at 66 and my progesterone was 1.2. Those numbers are pretty low for being about 4-5 weeks along so I'm thinking this isn't going to end well. :(
I'm going for repeat bloodwork Friday morning just to see if the levels are increasing or decreasing. The crazy part is, I actually feel pregnant! I've got all the symptoms but it just doesn't seem possible with such low numbers? Has anyone ever had this happen? Thanks so much!

I'm sorry Jaysbaby. Things don't sound good though. Your progesterone is really low. Mine only got that low as I was miscarrying. I hope they go up but as it stands I'm sorry to say this but you should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry Jaysbaby. Things don't sound good though. Your progesterone is really low. Mine only got that low as I was miscarrying. I hope they go up but as it stands I'm sorry to say this but you should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for your honesty, and I agree things don't look too good unfortunately. THe whole situation was weird considering af came when it was supposed to and that I should be in my ovulation stage right now! I feel like I'm losing the month of May to ttc now. What happened after you miscarried, did you get another period? Also, when would I ovulate again after this?

It really varies from woman to woman. For me, miscarriage cycles were basically normal cycles where I ovulated a little later than normal. But your hcg has to go below 5 usually to ovulate. I hope that your numbers will go up :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->