April mummies baby club :-)

its very quiet in here where is everyone?

i had one hell of a bad night with amy last night :-( fed her at 10pm, 2am, then 5.30am then 8.30am and i am KNACKERED!!! lol

hows everyone else?

aww chel I can imagine you are shattered.

Thankfully I am having another good day with Sophie - I was going to go for a walk but it started to rain and the pram is in my car which graham took to work today - typical as it would have been nice to get out of the house - I am driving myself crazy!

Any plans this weekend?

Hey Nat!! This is it really, its not like facebook.

If you go back to the home page and go into 3rd trimester, there is also an April mummies thread in there with lots of fed up overdue mummies to be. They are all great though.

If you want to check back on your posts then just click on User CP which is up in the top left hand corner xx

aww chel I can imagine you are shattered.

Thankfully I am having another good day with Sophie - I was going to go for a walk but it started to rain and the pram is in my car which graham took to work today - typical as it would have been nice to get out of the house - I am driving myself crazy!

Any plans this weekend?

i am shattered and she was also feed at 1pm and then 3pm she was screaming for more....and shes still moaning :rofl: arghhhhh gunna pull my hair out :rofl:

im glad your days with sophie are getting better hun....i bet shes getting nice and settled with you now :) i know what you mean bout the weather...its horrible here to :-(

i have my dad coming to see us for the weekend tomorrow so that will make a nice change. what are your plans hun???

*Shuffles in*

can i come in and play as well.

I went out for the 1st time today, tis a lovely day, Katie slept all the way there and back.

Its a shame that she isnt like this at nite.

At 3am i gave up with the crib and put her to sleep in her bouncer, she slept for 3.5 hrs straight :happydance:

V xxxx

*Shuffles in*

can i come in and play as well.

I went out for the 1st time today, tis a lovely day, Katie slept all the way there and back.

Its a shame that she isnt like this at nite.

At 3am i gave up with the crib and put her to sleep in her bouncer, she slept for 3.5 hrs straight :happydance:

V xxxx

:hi: and welcome in :happydance:

awww bless where did ya go?? nice day there?? where do you live then...its bloody horrible here :rofl:

i know what you mean bout the sleeping to...i had a rough n ight last night :cry:

how old is your LO?

Chel - Not really got any plans to be honest - Got a few people coming to visit but thats about it really.

Sophie is still really constipated bless her, I think I am ging to have to try the cooled boiled water and se if that helps. Someone else said to put a little bit of sugar in as well - what do you think.

Natalie will be an April mummy - I think she is due on the 20th or 22nd or something, not sure if she has worked BNB out yet or not

V2007 - Welcome hun xx

Hey Chas - Im good thanks! Tired

How are you? How is Marissa?

Chel - Not really got any plans to be honest - Got a few people coming to visit but thats about it really.

Sophie is still really constipated bless her, I think I am ging to have to try the cooled boiled water and se if that helps. Someone else said to put a little bit of sugar in as well - what do you think.

Natalie will be an April mummy - I think she is due on the 20th or 22nd or something, not sure if she has worked BNB out yet or not

V2007 - Welcome hun xx

yes hun if my LO was constipated i would also use cooled boiled water with a bit of sugar, that will be fine :happydance::happydance:
ahhh well welcome in natalie

how is everyone tonight?

V2007 - Welcome hun xx

yes hun if my LO was constipated i would also use cooled boiled water with a bit of sugar, that will be fine :happydance::happydance:

how is everyone tonight?

Do you just use normal sugar?
Sorry I have been on and off here all day, im ok, bit emotionl again today but im over it now lol.

How are you?

V2007 - Welcome hun xx

how is everyone tonight?

Do you just use normal sugar?
Sorry I have been on and off here all day, im ok, bit emotionl again today but im over it now lol.

How are you?

yes hun normal sugar....i have been on and off all day to...been doing bits inbetween as well. awww hun it can be very frustrating aye!!

im ok but shattered still, need to go get some beauty sleep xxx

I'm ok melly & chel :hugs:
I've been fighting back tears all day (must be hormonal)
Marissa is great...seems like she always knows when mommy gets on BnB & she wakes up.

She BF for 10 mins today
I'm so proud of her
she is doing much better, it's just they told me to go around topless & it was supply and demand......well, I'm leaking like crazy (I mean squirting like crazy) and have to have a bra & breast pads on 24/7

anyone else BFing? If so, any tips???

:hug:

Well I gave her half an oz of cooled boiled water (no sugar) and she did a lovely poo for me this morning so I am hoping she has cleared it. Bless her.

I am bottle feeeding chas so I cant help unfortunatly xx

hey how are all you mummies????

this thread is dying fast :rofl: come on april mummys come and talk....how are you all finding it being a mummy??

Its cos only 3 of us come on too much! haha!!

Right Chel - Sugar water question again!!
How much Water
How Much Sugar
When do I give it to her

They are still rock hard, I feel so helpless, bless her!
Any plans today anyone?

Hey everyone sorry i havent been on much, been really busy.

how are you all? Brooke is doing great, sleeping alot just now because of the jaundice. But shes feeding great, shes taking 90mls. She'll be a week old 2moro, god how time flys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->