April mummies baby club :-)

Right Chel - Sugar water question again!!
How much Water
How Much Sugar
When do I give it to her

They are still rock hard, I feel so helpless, bless her!
Any plans today anyone?

hi hun try half teaspoon of water with every 3oz of water :happydance: this should do the trick xx
well there shouldnt be any excuses now as we have lots of april mummys.
come on girls i wanna talk BABY :rofl:

hey lana all good this end thanks hun...hows you and brooke doing? BTW i love that name xx how are you finding it being a mummy? xx

Hi girls.....think I belong in here now!

Im just up after giving Leo his feed and hes decided he wants to stay awake and look around for a bit..haha...says mummy with match sticks in her eyes!

Hes a gready little boy, ive had to put him on variflow teats today as he was taking in too much air with the first size ones. Hes taking 45 mls every 4 hours atm so not too bd for just over 2 days old!

How is everybody and their bubbas doing?
:hug:

thanks chel,
hi lana and jacqui!!!

how is everyone and their little ones? i have graham home this week! yay
sophie git weighed today 9lb 3ozs!! bless her, shes 2 weeks now!!

Hi girls.....think I belong in here now!

Im just up after giving Leo his feed and hes decided he wants to stay awake and look around for a bit..haha...says mummy with match sticks in her eyes!

Hes a gready little boy, ive had to put him on variflow teats today as he was taking in too much air with the first size ones. Hes taking 45 mls every 4 hours atm so not too bd for just over 2 days old!

How is everybody and their bubbas doing?

:hug:

hey jac awww bless little leo.....my LO also likes to play happily at 2am in the morning sometimes :rofl: i have a box of match sticks by my bed :rofl:

my LO is now 7 weeks old :happydance: i cant believe how quick its gone and shes drinking 6oz :rofl: shes a right greedy guts :rofl:

got her first injections soon which im not looking foward to :cry:

how is everyone else today?

Oh what a night with Leo we had last night!

I did something really stoopid.....I misread the instructions for making up feeds on the bloody box and was puting in 3 scoops powder to 60mls water instead of 90mls water:dohh: I read them the day I came outa hospital and never checked again til yesterday so needless to say bubbs had a bad tummy last night and me and Ant got 2 hours kip each!:cry:
Ive been hanging today and I hope he settles tonight:dohh: I need a little kip!

How is everyone else?

Melllly did your babys constipation sort itself out hun?

Hey everyone , I guess this is were I belong now too . Its hard to believe Pierce is already almost a week old . is anyone else cosleeping ?

Hey everyone. I finally found this thread. YAY! I have been worrying over athena like a mad woman... I am so afraid to go to sleep cause I worry if she will be ok or not especially since she seems to spit up a lot... makes me afraid she will choke and I wont hear it or something... am I going crazy?

How are you all?

I did something really stoopid.....I misread the instructions for making up feeds on the bloody box and was puting in 3 scoops powder to 60mls water instead of 90mls water:dohh: I read them the day I came outa hospital and never checked again til yesterday so needless to say bubbs had a bad tummy last night and me and Ant got 2 hours kip each!:cry:

How is everyone else?

hey honey :happydance: aww hun dont kick yourself over a mistake on the bottles hun...i would blame sleep deprivation :rofl: i find it easier to work by ounces and just do 1 scoop of powder for every ounce :) i hope your LO is ok tonight and lets you get more sleep xx apart from that how are you finding it all?

all good this end hun except amy has been a bit unsettled for the past few nights for some reason....think she keeps thinking about food to much :rofl:

Hey everyone , I guess this is were I belong now too . Its hard to believe Pierce is already almost a week old . is anyone else cosleeping ?

hey hun welcome over....yep this is where you belong now :happydance: how are you? im not co sleeping no...id never get any sleep :rofl:

Hey everyone. I finally found this thread. YAY! I have been worrying over athena like a mad woman... I am so afraid to go to sleep cause I worry if she will be ok or not especially since she seems to spit up a lot... makes me afraid she will choke and I wont hear it or something... am I going crazy?

How are you all?

hey kelly you finally found us :happydance: hows it going??
no your not alone in being afraid to sleep, i am exactly the same with my LO especially when she has a night feed, i have to make sure she is asleep first before i go sleep incase shes sicky..it is very worrying isnt it?

Extremely worrying... I am just so afraid to waking up and not having everything be ok and thinking if I was only awake... Other then that everythings been good after the scare her first night home where she stopped latching on to the breast and we didnt have any formula and no 24 hour store within about 2 hours range to get any from... So we had to sit up with her screaming in starvation till 7am when a store with formula finally opened. Now she is starting to pork up and eating loads though. Thank god as she had lost almost a pound in only 4 days... Doctors appt tomorow so hopefully will here she either stabalized or gained would be ever better. Now just wishing OH would return home so I can nap... as she keeps waking up to feed and stayed up for almost 2 hours and just barely drifted back to sleep.

How is everyone else?

Still not really sorted, she has 1 poo a day and really strains but then whilst she is pushing a big hard bit out it then goes normal! But she only has 1 poo a day and farts alot :rofl:
I think I am going to start her on the Cow & Gate Comfort milk - Is it any good?

How is everyone?

welcome kelly and starryeye!!
yay more april mummies over

hey ladies,

WOOPWOOP!Finally i am here lol just gotta wait for the others now which i dnt think will be too much longer for most!!!

xxxxxx

yeh and then we can rack these pages up!
I am pretty sure Hannah can spam the pages for us LOL!

OMG Only just spotted this thread !!

I am bloody knackered today !

Lucas decided to get the party started at 2.30am until 5.30am.....basically he fed, pooed, lay on daddys chest fretting, fed again, pooed then fretted oh and fed again !

Me and OH were ready to rip each others throats out I think, I have been unsucessfully trying to keep him awake for a bit today but he's having none of it lol

Please can someone tell me when you actually feel well enough and stop looking like shite to leave the house ? I had to go out yesterday to docs as have mastitis :cry: and that was bad enough but tomorrow we are going to register birth but I feel & look a complete wreck, I don't want to leave house !

How is everyone else?

Still not really sorted, she has 1 poo a day and really strains but then whilst she is pushing a big hard bit out it then goes normal! But she only has 1 poo a day and farts alot :rofl:
I think I am going to start her on the Cow & Gate Comfort milk - Is it any good?

How is everyone?

Awwww I hated it when my babies got constipated..its soo horrible. A tip my m/w gave me a few years ago is when you know she is straining, lay her down, take nappy off and just tickle her bottom (hole bit) with the edge of a wipe or the tip of your little finger. It somehow gives their bum an extra 'urge' and so helps them sometimes.

Ive changed Leo over onto the cow and gate comfort stuff as I swore by that milk on my last DD. I didnt know it had changed names til yesterday or I would have put him on it from birth!:dohh:
He slept like a dream last night for us too, after 4 feeds of the stuff, I got loads of sleep as OH did the 3.30 am feed. He was like a different baby!

Hes been a bit cranky today though, looks like hes hanging onto a bit of his wind after the final bit of each bottle....see how it goes tonight.

Other than that, things are going ok.

Ive been and had my hair done today so feel like a new woman..!

OMG Only just spotted this thread !!

I am bloody knackered today !

Lucas decided to get the party started at 2.30am until 5.30am.....basically he fed, pooed, lay on daddys chest fretting, fed again, pooed then fretted oh and fed again !

Me and OH were ready to rip each others throats out I think, I have been unsucessfully trying to keep him awake for a bit today but he's having none of it lol

Please can someone tell me when you actually feel well enough and stop looking like shite to leave the house ? I had to go out yesterday to docs as have mastitis :cry: and that was bad enough but tomorrow we are going to register birth but I feel & look a complete wreck, I don't want to leave house !

I dont know hun , my baby is almost a week old and I still dont wanna leave my house , I feel like a fat cow , and I have no nice clothes that fit me , I just want to cry . I guess I should be happy my face is thin , just would be nice to have some cute clothes to wear . Hope you get feeling like yourself soon:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->