April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

I am cautiously optimistic but I haven’t told anyone yet I’m only 11dpo. I want to see them darker before I tell DH. I have been very tired during the day yesterday and today, still have tender boobs and I have had light cramps today I thought it was AF coming early :|

Congrats on all the BFP’s!! I’ve just had an annovulatory cycle and am waiting to stop bleeding before temping but the wait is unbearable, 9 days so far! Hoping I actually ovulate next month as I’m pretty sure ive not really been ovulating for a while!

So according to my app I'm meant to ovulate on the 27th. My last period was late by 4 days. I started doing my CB digital ovulation tests yesterday for this cycle and I got my high fertility flashing face this morning. Looks like I will be ovulating in the next 2 days. Wish I knew what my body was doing Haha I might be rejoining you ladies in the tww again this month x

I have a serious poas addiction #-oI held for 5 hours and did another frer and it’s getting darker (top 7am/bottom 12pm). Way more obvious in person and pink in colour. I also used a frer from a different box just to be sure the first wasn’t an evap.
*first pic is tweaked

View attachment 1060934 View attachment 1060935
I definitely see those lines hun, gl fx they darken up soon!!!

Hospital just called and my blood work was only 15. I can see progression so I'm really hoping that when I go back tomorrow they have risen. I've never been so worried xx
Welp you're preggo, also your hcg must've risen by now to jave a +1-2 on a digi!!!

Welp you're preggo, also your hcg must've risen by now to jave a +1-2 on a digi!!!
I hope it's doubled. I did my bloods last night about 6pm and did the cb digi at 11am today. So must have risen over night xx

So according to my app I'm meant to ovulate on the 27th. My last period was late by 4 days. I started doing my CB digital ovulation tests yesterday for this cycle and I got my high fertility flashing face this morning. Looks like I will be ovulating in the next 2 days. Wish I knew what my body was doing Haha I might be rejoining you ladies in the tww again this month x
I had flashing face for 6 days before I got my solid smiley

I really need to stop poas haha! I’ve only one test left now and that’s a FR rapid result so I’m saving that for when/if AF is late. Will try to resist the urge to buy more test before then!! My app says AF due Saturday/Sunday so supposed to test Monday/Tuesday if it doesn’t come. Really don’t think this is my month though, apart from slightly tender breasts, sensitive nipples and being overwhelmingly tired I’ve no symptoms. Congratulations to all that have had their BFPs so far, I’m loving seeing all your positive results coming in

Sophie - I’m glad you’re not worried anymore. It’s possible you ovulated a day later than you thought, and that progression is great! Congrats and hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Afm -It’s Surprisingly hard not to symptom spot. I’m getting all sorts of twinges which I’m hoping are a positive sign!

Tay I see those lines!!!!! Do you want me to put a bfp sign next to your name?

Sophie - it's probably early. My doctor's office doesn't do a blood test until 9/10DPT which would be like 13/14dpo because they don't expect home tests to be positive before that, even though sometimes they are. I got my betas today too and at 9dpt I'm only at 62.97. Now, I say only, but my doctor said that they like to see the numbers at over 50 mIU at this point in the game, so if you got your betas done on 10/11dpo, I'm not surprised they were low. Either way, that's a positive result! Just give it time. If you look on the American Pregnancy Association website, they say normal hcg levels for 4 weeks gestation are anywhere between 5 mIU - 426 mIU and that's after you've missed AF. At 3 weeks, normal is anywhere between 5 mIU - 50 mIU. That's a big difference for only one week apart. I always find this link helpful for these situations! Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) - hCG Levels

co_fostermom I’m a bit worried because my lines haven’t gotten any darker so I don’t want to get excited and say bfp. I know they technically are a bfp but I’m worried it might end up a chemical since they are so light :( not sure what to think right now

Okay Tay....try to stay calm since stress is the worst thing ever. FX that your lines keep getting stronger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->