April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Congrats to all bfp's! <3

AFM, I'm still waiting to ovulate (I think). I seem to ovulate around CD 15 and I'm on CD 15 today. Still negative OPK's, and this weekend we'll be staying at my in laws. That means no BD.

Last night’s OPK was almost positive (it has gotten darker day by day since the first test) but it’s a bit fainter today. And I can’t t test anymore because of being away.

Hmm..

What do you think ladies? Shouldn't it be a bit darker for approx 12DPO? Ok, this one didn't show much before... I am driving myself insane!

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 10.15.33.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-17 at 10.19.07.jpeg

Congrats to all bfp's! <3

AFM, I'm still waiting to ovulate (I think). I seem to ovulate around CD 15 and I'm on CD 15 today. Still negative OPK's, and this weekend we'll be staying at my in laws. That means no BD.

Last night’s OPK was almost positive (it has gotten darker day by day since the first test) but it’s a bit fainter today. And I can’t t test anymore because of being away.

Hmm..

Who says you can’t BD
Quietly does it haha.
Do you chart BBT? I’m no expert but Iv started temping with FF this month and have seen clear ovulation. I used OPKs too, they were never Darker than the control like but I had what I would call positive the day before my temp went down.
Good luck

What do you think ladies? Shouldn't it be a bit darker for approx 12DPO? Ok, this one didn't show much before... I am driving myself insane!

View attachment 1061023 View attachment 1061025
I feel your pain Angelique my tests don’t seem to be getting darker and I’m 12dpo. I can’t seem to see a line on cheapies only on frer. I’m thinking of maybe trying a FR digital and CB early detection. Have you tried a frer? Are you charting or temping?

I feel your pain Angelique my tests don’t seem to be getting darker and I’m 12dpo. I can’t seem to see a line on cheapies only on frer. I’m thinking of maybe trying a FR digital and CB early detection. Have you tried a frer? Are you charting or temping?
I don't chart or temp, no, and we don't have FRER here, unfortunately. So I have done some research and we are lucky to be seeing anything before af is due, apparently. I am also so frustrated. My bb's are sore, but is that pms or pregnancy? It's frustrating.

Do you use FMU? My FMU sucks. Every pregnancy, other than my dd, was tested when I got home from work at night.

It's like a slow torture LOL

I don't chart or temp, no, and we don't have FRER here, unfortunately. So I have done some research and we are lucky to be seeing anything before af is due, apparently. I am also so frustrated. My bb's are sore, but is that pms or pregnancy? It's frustrating.

Do you use FMU? My FMU sucks. Every pregnancy, other than my dd, was tested when I got home from work at night.

It's like a slow torture LOL
I’m charting and my temp spiked the highest I have ever seen it this morning but when I tested with fmu it seemed to be a tiny bit lighter. Looks like fmu isn’t working for me either because today at 5pm it was darker back to what it was yesterday at lunchtime. My previous pregnancies were afternoon urine and I had no issues. I have never had lines this light but I always tested after missed AF. I have sore boobs too which started for me at 4dpo and light cramping on left started 10/11 dpo. I’m hoping and praying I just implanted late. When did your sore boobs start?

I’m charting and my temp spiked the highest I have ever seen it this morning but when I tested with fmu it seemed to be a tiny bit lighter. Looks like fmu isn’t working for me either because today at 5pm it was darker back to what it was yesterday at lunchtime. My previous pregnancies were afternoon urine and I had no issues. I have never had lines this light but I always tested after missed AF. I have sore boobs too which started for me at 4dpo and light cramping on left started 10/11 dpo. I’m hoping and praying I just implanted late. When did your sore boobs start?
It started 3-5 days ago, I can't remember exactly. But I feel them when I walk. I don't remember if it feels like pms or pregnancy. It's as if I have never experienced any of this before and don't know what to expect! LOL, so silly.

Oh, and bb's are warm to the touch.

I am going to test this afternoon again. I am not drinking anything and trying to hold as long as I can.

Temp spikes are good, as far as I am aware! When will you test again?

my tests don’t seem to be getting darker and I’m 12dpo. I can’t seem to see a line on cheapies only on frer.

If you're getting lines on a FRER that might be a good sign.

Back in January I had good lines on different cheapies but NOTHING on FRER... I lost that one.

They say there are 7 different types of HCG.

Some are released when the egg is fertilized to start the implantation process and control the immune system.

Others are made only after implantation.

FRER says they only measure post-implantation pregnancy hormones, so I hope that means you're on the right path.

Here is mine from January, cheapies would immediately show lines as the dye would run through, but the FRER would show nothing:

https://i64.tinypic.com/25sbfbo.jpg

Angelique - Sounds really good they started well before 10 dpo. I used to get boob pain closer to when AF was due but when I got pregnant it started about a week after O. I think they are definitely positive maybe just too early still. Other option is getting blood hcg tested. It’s friday night here, if I keep only getting faint lines I’ll go see GP on Monday. I think I’ll test around mid morning or lunchtime tomorrow since fmu doesn’t seem to change much.

KeepTryinLuv - I can’t get lines to show on my IC’s maybe extremely faint line on IC this morning when my frer looked lighter. This is all too confusing I have never had this happen before they all were just bfn then when I did get pregnant it was super obvious. I’m not cut out for TTC anymore :(

Angelique - Sounds really good they started well before 10 dpo. I used to get boob pain closer to when AF was due but when I got pregnant it started about a week after O. I think they are definitely positive maybe just too early still. Other option is getting blood hcg tested. It’s friday night here, if I keep only getting faint lines I’ll go see GP on Monday. I think I’ll test around mid morning or lunchtime tomorrow since fmu doesn’t seem to change much.

KeepTryinLuv - I can’t get lines to show on my IC’s maybe extremely faint line on IC this morning when my frer looked lighter. This is all too confusing I have never had this happen before they all were just bfn then when I did get pregnant it was super obvious. I’m not cut out for TTC anymore :(
I'm praying for both of us. I also feel too old for this, but I want a second child. My dd wants a sibling.

All the best for you. Looking forward to seeing your tests. xo

I'm praying for both of us. I also feel too old for this, but I want a second child. My dd wants a sibling.

All the best for you. Looking forward to seeing your tests. xo
Praying for a great outcome for us and everyone else going through TTC. It’s such a guessing game never easy. Try to relax (I know I’m not lol) and hopefully all will be good xx

:hugs: Tay and Angelique! I'm sending you all the baby :dust: and prayers I can give.

Angelique - with my first pregnancy (MC) my lines were darker in the morning, but with this one, my lines have been darker in the evenings. Try testing at a different time to see if you get different results. Also, the type of tests you're using are probably not as sensitive (I think those are usually around 100 mIU). If it's any consolation, yesterday, at around 13/14 dpo for me, my betas were not even at 100 yet. They were 62.97. So, a test with a sensitive of 50 mIU would probably pick something up, but a test with a sensitivity of 100 mIU would not, but I'm still very pregnant.

Tay - the lines you had on the FRERs have been pretty good. This pregnancy for me, the lines on the frer have been progressing pretty slowly, and I'm taking them every other day. I can see a difference, but I didn't immediately with my second FRER comparing it to my first (I was also comparing a fresh test to a dry test and FRERs dry darker) and other ladies on this forum had to basically tell me I'm crazy lol. And they were right. Sometimes it helps to ask others if they can see a difference even when you can't, because they are on the outside looking in and therefore not as biased.

Keep holding out hope ladies!!!!

:hugs: Tay and Angelique! I'm sending you all the baby :dust: and prayers I can give.

Angelique - with my first pregnancy (MC) my lines were darker in the morning, but with this one, my lines have been darker in the evenings. Try testing at a different time to see if you get different results. Also, the type of tests you're using are probably not as sensitive (I think those are usually around 100 mIU). If it's any consolation, yesterday, at around 13/14 dpo for me, my betas were not even at 100 yet. They were 62.97. So, a test with a sensitive of 50 mIU would probably pick something up, but a test with a sensitivity of 100 mIU would not, but I'm still very pregnant.

Tay - the lines you had on the FRERs have been pretty good. This pregnancy for me, the lines on the frer have been progressing pretty slowly, and I'm taking them every other day. I can see a difference, but I didn't immediately with my second FRER comparing it to my first (I was also comparing a fresh test to a dry test and FRERs dry darker) and other ladies on this forum had to basically tell me I'm crazy lol. And they were right. Sometimes it helps to ask others if they can see a difference even when you can't, because they are on the outside looking in and therefore not as biased.

Keep holding out hope ladies!!!!
Thank you. I did a test this afternoon and it is negative. Although I FEEL quite pregnant, I think that I may be out. :(

I don't want to speak too soon but caved tonight and did IC at 11 dpo. There is the faintest of faint lines there on all 3 tests. I don't even want to upload a pic cos you can't see it but with the naked eye it's defo there.
I need to get a FRER tomorrow and test with fmu I think, but fingers crossed this might be my bfp!
I've had a slightly nauseous sensation off and on these past few days, my boobs are killing, but the biggest potential sign for me is my sense of smell seems to have skyrocketed over the past 2 days.
Congratulations to everyone on this thread so far with their bfps , please keep your fingers crossed for me xxx

Today I was randomly craving maraschino cherries, and last night I went to bed at 7:30 pm. Eeee so hard not to symptom spot!

Thank you. I did a test this afternoon and it is negative. Although I FEEL quite pregnant, I think that I may be out. :(
I’m in the same boat. Some symptoms are making me believe I am but I think in all honesty the witch is lurking. I guess it’s not over until she sings but I think I’m out this cycle

I’m in the same boat. Some symptoms are making me believe I am but I think in all honesty the witch is lurking. I guess it’s not over until she sings but I think I’m out this cycle
Sorry ttcno4. Well, I guess you're not out until she shows!

Thank you Co_fostermom I think I’m sending myself crazy. I feel pregnant but looking at these lines feels like it won’t happen. My temp went from 36.5 to 36.64 this morning so I’m still holding hope because it’s still rising.

I hope you all get your bfp’s soon and I’m crossing all my fingers and toes for everyone xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->