April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Finn - I’m sorry about the BFN. :( That’s always very disappointing.

To those who “feel out,” it ain’t over until AF arrives! I am hopeful for you all!

Finn - I’m sorry about the BFN. :( That’s always very disappointing.

To those who “feel out,” it ain’t over until AF arrives! I am hopeful for you all!

Thank you, my mood is all over the shop. When i had my MC's I had a lot of signs fatigue, every thing made me sick (smell and taste). But i never had BFP, when i started bleeding I went to the hospital, and they told me about my HCG levels were above 50.
This time besides cramping and my mood, but that could be pms.

Finn - sorry to hear about your losses. :(

Afm - I’m starting to have AF cramps and it feels like AF is going to start any minute. :/

Angelique - I definitely see that line! Congrats!

Amanda - tests are very pricey, aren’t they? Are you still BDing in case you haven’t Oved yet? Best of luck!

Afm - I’ve been really, really horribly irritable the last couple days. I tried to buy tests on the way home from work today but they didn’t have the kind I wanted so now I still don’t have any! If I had, I probably would have caved and tested today. It’s probably better that I wait and save my $$ if AF is going to arrive anyway.

Going to try the heat pack thing to bring on AF. I’m 11 dpo I think going by the clearblue advanced ov tests. Due today/tomorrow and bfn on frer with fmu today. Tried with Lloyd’s pharmacy early test mid-late afternoon and I’m sure I can see something but I’ve read that they can be bad for evaps showing even in the time frame. Also is it true that ov tests can pick up on pregnancy before hpt can? Because I’m such a poas addict and had one left I decided to pee on that too.

F6A65F4F-4BBB-4946-9450-120BCE88FD95.jpeg E2E1207E-FC1A-44D9-A701-34C63FE3D1C7.jpeg

Going to try the heat pack thing to bring on AF. I’m 11 dpo I think going by the clearblue advanced ov tests. Due today/tomorrow and bfn on frer with fmu today. Tried with Lloyd’s pharmacy early test mid-late afternoon and I’m sure I can see something but I’ve read that they can be bad for evaps showing even in the time frame. Also is it true that ov tests can pick up on pregnancy before hpt can? Because I’m such a poas addict and had one left I decided to pee on that too.

View attachment 1061100 View attachment 1061102
Are you sure? It looks like it could be the start of your bfp!

Are you sure? It looks like it could be the start of your bfp!
I just think it looks too blurry to be a legitimate line if you know what I mean. In person it’s clearer if you squint. Monday/Tuesday is meant to be my official test date and I’ve actually no money until Monday so will have to wait until then to test again anyway haha. If it is the start then hopefully I’ll get a bit darker line

Literati- definitely still doing the BD just in case. And yes they are so pricey, I'm slightly obsessed. If I don't get AF this month I'm going back to the doctor

I am around 13 dpo, not 100% sure. Af is due Wednesday, 22nd. What do you think?
If you have a 14 day luteal phase you would be 12 dpo which is still early which would be the reason for the lone being so light. Unfortunately I’ve never experienced any lines on my tests ever so I can’t even use past experiences to compare. Fingers crossed this is your positive. X

If you have a 14 day luteal phase you would be 12 dpo which is still early which would be the reason for the lone being so light. Unfortunately I’ve never experienced any lines on my tests ever so I can’t even use past experiences to compare. Fingers crossed this is your positive. X
Thank you Kimmy. Praying you get some lines!
My afternoon test is darker than my morning test, so I think it just needs to start darkening now.

Anything? Bargain store cheapie (3 for 79p) with mid afternoon wee

A4D9B82C-CA09-4F8A-A15D-874CD2E7B374.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"