April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Angelique those lines are looking great!

TTCno4 - it is a myth that OPKs pick up on pregnancy before HPTs. OPKs eventually pick up on pregnancy, but I'm told it's long after an hpt would be and have gotten dark.

That being said, I think I see a faint line on both of your tests, and it seems pretty clear on the tweaked test but if it was dry that could cause a false positive/ evap line.

Amanda, that sounds like an anovulatory cycle. I've had super long cycles like that before. I really hope differently for you though! And I totally understand about not buying more tests. They are expensive. Even the ICs are expensive up front. :hugs: for whatever's going on. Hang in there!

Ttcno4- I think I see something there.

Afm - still don’t have tests so couldn’t test this morning. Picking some up today, so I’ll test tomorrow if AF doesn’t show. My cycles vary, so I could be due anywhere from today until Tuesday.

Right. I’m on cd 17 and seem to ovulate now? I’ve had some almost positive OPK’s on cd 10 and 14 but today at 7PM it was darker than the control line almost instantly.

Time to BD then?

0848FD68-B42E-4908-9BC2-61B047FFE818.jpeg

Put me down again for May 31st. I anticipate being 12 DPO by then. I’m sure I’ll be testing before then but if I don’t get anything by 12 DPO, that’s usually a bad sign (although a 10-11 DPO bfp isn’t terribly unusual for me).

7dpo today.... little dip in my temps this morning....
Trying not to get my hopes up easier said than done I suppose!
Xxx

7DF12B50-BC88-4D28-9639-ACD3801C4A41.png

I am down to test today, I am 14dpo today . For the last 24 hours i have been spotting ,TMI ( it looks like old blood). So if it is implantation bleeding, it will not show anything in a test today. So i will test on the 21st or 22nd. I am so worried, that it will end up in a MC , like my last two. This time it is so different, i have little signs, while the last two times , i had a lot of signs.

I had a tiny bit of a brown spot this morning. I have done another test, was hoping for progression, even though I know it takes 48-72 hours. Driving myself nuts. There is still a line, it is still pink, but it's the same as yesterday.

Ttcno4 - so sorry about your BFNs. :(

AFM - so, I went to 2 different stores and neither of them had the FRERs I wanted, so I ended up with the dumb Exact brand. As disappointing as that was...

It still gave me my BFP this morning! Yay! So excited!!! I still might pick up a FRER later because I find the lines so much more satisfying.

BBDFA4D9-3CCE-464B-AC8A-413D79A71540.jpeg

Congratulations! What's your dpo again?

Ttcno4 - so sorry about your BFNs. :(

AFM - so, I went to 2 different stores and neither of them had the FRERs I wanted, so I ended up with the dumb Exact brand. As disappointing as that was...

It still gave me my BFP this morning! Yay! So excited!!! I still might pick up a FRER later because I find the lines so much more satisfying.

View attachment 1061201

Congrats Literati! That's an excellent line!!!!

Tay and Angelique I've got everything crossed for you!!!! :dust:

Angelique - I had a few days I felt like I had no progress but the line was still there. Keep testing and you're bound to see progress!

I am out this month, have a doctors appointment next monday. so sad

Congrats Literati! That's an excellent line!!!!

Tay and Angelique I've got everything crossed for you!!!! :dust:

Angelique - I had a few days I felt like I had no progress but the line was still there. Keep testing and you're bound to see progress!
Thank you co_fostermom. Praying this 9ne is sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->