April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Sorry to all who are out, and big congratulations for any new BFPs. They always give me hope!

I'm 8 or 9DP and have just come down with a cold which is overriding everything else right now I think. But I did notice raised dots around my nipples last night and I when I looked this up it said they were Montgomery's Tubercles which are quite common in pregnancy so my hopes got raised jusssssssst a little. Anyone else ever have those? I don't really have any other symptoms except tiny bits of nausea but as I have a cold I think that's probably the cause.

Fingers crossed for all of us still in!

Ok, so top is Sunday afternoon and bottome is this afternoon. Unless every one of theses tests are a dud, I think it's safe to say it's positive! What do you think?

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-21 at 12.41.45(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-21 at 12.41.45.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-21 at 12.53.57.jpeg

Sorry to hear about the witch. FX for the next cycle! <3 :dust: <3

Congrats to the new BFP's! I hope the luck rubs off on me too. <3 I'm on CD 19 and got a positive OPK on CD 17. My cycles are approx. 28 days long and I seem to ovulate around CD 15, so this was later than normal. I hope we caught that egg, but I'm not feeling confident...

@Angelique76, I'd say BFP! <3

AF still hasn’t arrived . 14dpo today CD 34. Hoping late implantation. Going to go get some frer later as I’ve been testing with cheapies at 20-25mlu I think they are and clearblue not picking anything up either. Recent symptoms are cramping, headaches, fatigue, moody

Angelique - definitely looks like a BFP. Congrats!

Rose - I hope that’s a positive sign for you and that you’re preg!

Mill - interesting about having a longer cycle this time! That will make waiting even harder! Good luck with your TWW!

TTCNo4 - sounds like you could still be in! Hope you’re just having late implantation, or maybe just ovulated later than you thought!

17dpo today (AF 2 or 3 days late) with slightly darker bfps but sadly ended up cramping then bleeding heavily :sad2: looks like it was a chemical, no symptoms and frer looked negative tonight

Couldn’t find frer but managed to pick up clearblue early detection which claim to be 10mlu. Does this look like evap? Tesco own was negative and they are 25mlu

B475E9D1-3222-4769-8934-52E83042965C.jpeg 2862DCE7-7E8D-4AE8-A5A0-7A39AEE0D4B6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->