April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Congrats everyone that received their BFPs and good luck to those still testing!!

I tested May 1st with a BFN. Then this morning, out of nowhere, I felt insanely nauseous ( and still do after taking an anti nauseant). Already gave up my FMU without testing so going to hold off as long as I can before trying again.

Anyone else experience nausea around CD31 before a BFP or is it too early for that? Figure if it was my dinner upsetting me last night that I’d have been sick long ago.

Congrats Aybee!

I'm on 12 dpo. No AF yet. My LP used to be 12 days but it's more like 14/15 days lately.
I had an incredible heeadache and nausea last night which are both pre-AF and pregnancy symptoms for me. Boobs ache too. But I get these symptoms a bit later in pregnancy so it's most likely AF is on its way...

Congrats everyone that received their BFPs and good luck to those still testing!!

I tested May 1st with a BFN. Then this morning, out of nowhere, I felt insanely nauseous ( and still do after taking an anti nauseant). Already gave up my FMU without testing so going to hold off as long as I can before trying again.

Anyone else experience nausea around CD31 before a BFP or is it too early for that? Figure if it was my dinner upsetting me last night that I’d have been sick long ago.

With my first pregnancy, I was sick to my stomach for half the day the day after my transfer. Don't know if they were related though.

Hello ladies! I have come to join the May wait. Af was due yesterday. I ovulated on the 20th. I have had super super faint positives but they could easily be evaps.
Lots of baby dust to all xx

Put me down for May 16th. Which also happens to be my birthday. Feeling indifferent about that.

Took a month or two off because we were getting ready to move. Have been actively trying again the past three months. My mother always told me that I needed to be careful because our family get's pregnant easy. I'm convinced she was just trying to scare me when I was younger. :lol: Lol.

I’m out. 10 mIU tests are stark white and the bleeding has increased. I also have that familiar ache in my lower back + some cramping. Sigh. I feel so sad...

Cycle 11 testing date would be on May 31st, so please add me to that date too.

Good luck to everyone else! <3

I’m out. 10 mIU tests are stark white and the bleeding has increased. I also have that familiar ache in my lower back + some cramping. Sigh. I feel so sad...

Cycle 11 testing date would be on May 31st, so please add me to that date too.

Good luck to everyone else! <3
Sorry Millhaven.

I’m not feeling great either. Expecting AF today or tomorrow.

D3D58B9B-5A38-488C-80E6-C02AF212B1FE.jpeg

Could be a dye run. Could be the start of something. Anxiously pulling my hair out!

75955AE8-657A-422C-BBF7-8AE54EEBCE8D.jpeg

Does anyone check their cervix? I started this month so still learning. Maybe Tmi but it's been hard and this morning its soft and high. Lots of cm. My period was due Thursday but no sign. I'm a serial tester and other than the few v v v faint lines not much has shown on those. I hate this limbo land x

Does anyone check their cervix? I started this month so still learning. Maybe Tmi but it's been hard and this morning its soft and high. Lots of cm. My period was due Thursday but no sign. I'm a serial tester and other than the few v v v faint lines not much has shown on those. I hate this limbo land x
I wrote an almost identical post a couple of days ago! Lol

I
I check my cervix daily around the same time (after lunch) because it moves about in mornings/night and have an empty bladder. Never check after bd it won’t be accurate. High, soft and closed are signs or pregnancy but it’s not always accurate lots of guessing. I only check my cervix for ovulation after that it’s guessing

I

I check my cervix daily around the same time (after lunch) because it moves about in mornings/night and have an empty bladder. Never check after bd it won’t be accurate. High, soft and closed are signs or pregnancy but it’s not always accurate lots of guessing. I only check my cervix for ovulation after that it’s guessing
Thank you! I've had children and 6 miscarriages which I read can mean it may never be closed properly. I only started checking mine this month. Im a bit obsessed with getting pregnant this last 2 months since We had a miscarriage in February. Time will tell x

Hi ladies!

Congrats to all those with BFPs so far and good luck to those still waiting! I’ve been silent on these boards recently as I was feeling discouraged the past couple of months but this morning at 11dpo I took a test and got my BFP!!! :dance:

One thing I did differently this month is take the ‘Balance’ supplement by Alani Nu. If you haven’t heard of it it’s a supplement created by Katyhearnfit to improve skin, mood, sleep etc and it promotes fertility by balancing your hormones. I saw so many testimonials of ladies trying to months (and some years) to get pregnant and as soon as they start taking this they fall straight away, which is what happened for me! Definitely something worth looking into for anyone struggling.

Here’s my BFP at 11dpo :) planning to do a digital tomorrow and also have a couple frer left and tonnes of cheapies to check progression.

22981969-9C83-4B43-B1E8-8ECC8DAE5AF0.jpeg

Thinking I’m out again. Reckon af will be here before 20th. I have a patch on my right boob which got tender a few days before af showed up last month and it appears to be back... If it is I’ll be bleeding by Friday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->