April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Hi ladies!

Congrats to all those with BFPs so far and good luck to those still waiting! I’ve been silent on these boards recently as I was feeling discouraged the past couple of months but this morning at 11dpo I took a test and got my BFP!!! :dance:

One thing I did differently this month is take the ‘Balance’ supplement by Alani Nu. If you haven’t heard of it it’s a supplement created by Katyhearnfit to improve skin, mood, sleep etc and it promotes fertility by balancing your hormones. I saw so many testimonials of ladies trying to months (and some years) to get pregnant and as soon as they start taking this they fall straight away, which is what happened for me! Definitely something worth looking into for anyone struggling.

Here’s my BFP at 11dpo :) planning to do a digital tomorrow and also have a couple frer left and tonnes of cheapies to check progression.

View attachment 1060362

Congrats! <3

Is this BFP? It's a clear blue digital I broke apart after it said Not pregnant. Took an FRER 2 hours later and got a BFN. I don't want to get my hopes up... it was faded and after a few hours became darker.

Screenshot_20190504-170344_Gallery.jpg

Gonzadroit I would think not but keep testing. Opening the case makes the test invalid.

AF on 14 DPO.
Good luck to the rest of you!

Sorry Katy. I’m waiting on AF now. 14 DPO and bfn.

AF showed up 2 days early but i have another testing day for may. Yay can you add me onto 31st aswell millhaven xx

Not sure if I'm starting to imagine lines lol but they all had faint ones before the time window was up x

Screenshot_20190505-173045_Instagram.jpg

Tone - sorry you’re out for this month. That is always disappointing.

Congrats to all the ladies on their BFPs.

Not sure if I'm starting to imagine lines lol but they all had faint ones before the time window was up x

View attachment 1060401
Not sure what kind of test that is but I had a box one time with blue handles and they were terrible about showing shadowy lines even when other tests showed nothing! I think it was the brand name - Proven.

Update: CD 44 still no AF testing again mid-week to see if lines are darker. Still have tender breasts, nausea, aching lower back and increased irritability. New symptom is mild pain left of my belly button.

Congrats on everyone's BFPs

Not sure what kind of test that is but I had a box one time with blue handles and they were terrible about showing shadowy lines even when other tests showed nothing! I think it was the brand name - Proven.
It's just an ic brand is one step. I have faint lines on these along with 2 other brands (all cheap tests)
I'm now 4 days late for af. X

I am due my period on 12th May but think I ovulated late this month on 4th may. I will start testing on 12th even though that's still a bit early if I did O on 4th. Got lots of tests waiting lol! X

Hi!

I’ve been not on the forums so much this cycle. Trying to have a calmer month as I found the TTC journey a bit hard the past cycle. I’m having such strong symptoms though that the crazy is kicking in and the peeing on sticks that I wasn’t going to unless AF came has begun.

I can see a line IRL but can you guys see it? I tested twice and only see it on the test I cracked open- the bottom one.

I’m 10dpo..

0E5ECD1E-2F2E-4633-99EB-05E804FDBEE4.jpeg B600EAF1-1A0B-4830-917C-98B615B391CC.jpeg

It's just an ic brand is one step. I have faint lines on these along with 2 other brands (all cheap tests)
I'm now 4 days late for af. X

Just wanted to say that with my DD I was getting really faint lines on one step but did a FRER and it was super clear. Progression on the one step was really bad too, I didn’t get a proper line for like a weeek after af was due

Just wanted to say that with my DD I was getting really faint lines on one step but did a FRER and it was super clear. Progression on the one step was really bad too, I didn’t get a proper line for like a weeek after af was due
Ooh that's good to know. Thank you. I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome so have to inject daily with heparin to stop me having a miscarriage so I'm keen to get that bfp or af so I know where I stand. I shall keep all crossed for my next rest x
I think I can see a v faint line on your test! X

Hi!

I’ve been not on the forums so much this cycle. Trying to have a calmer month as I found the TTC journey a bit hard the past cycle. I’m having such strong symptoms though that the crazy is kicking in and the peeing on sticks that I wasn’t going to unless AF came has begun.

I can see a line IRL but can you guys see it? I tested twice and only see it on the test I cracked open- the bottom one.

I’m 10dpo..

View attachment 1060424 View attachment 1060426

I see something! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back