April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi ladies!

Can I join:) ?

I just got these beauties this afternoon/evening and I've been cramping since last night mildly, so I reckon my body is finally ovulating again!! I haven't had my first postpartum period yet since my daughter was born and we are really keen to catch that first egg to conceive our third and final baby (or if by some super rare chance I get my secret wish - our third and fourth babies at the same time :haha:). I have been doing OPKs daily for a few months and this is the first time I have ever seen them positive. That combined with the cramping and huge amounts of EWCM today makes me think this is it! As soon as my husband comes home I am pouncing on him. We haven't had the chance to dtd for a good five days, so it's tonight or not at all, which probably won't be enough, but even if I get my period I will be ecstatic my fertility has returned. Waiting for it has been very tedious!

I will be testing around April 9th (our 4th wedding anniversary!). Here's hoping for a December baby!

Good luck to all :)

Attachments

• IMG_8832.jpg
    IMG_8832.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
Welcome squirrel glad you could join us. Those are beauties I really hope this month brings you your December wish ;) x

squirrel - I too have thought it would be awesome to have twins. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

AFM - I'm still waiting on my temp spike to indicate ovulation. I hate that my cycles are so irregular. The good thing is, with every day that passes, I get closer to a December 25th due date! But last night seemed like I might have ovulated. I had a lot of ewcm and yesterday morning had the lowest temp on my chart so far. This morning my temp was .2 degrees Celsius higher than my normal range. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to every one! Baby dust to all!

Skc22 ive just seen your test and im sure that second test is trying to tell ME something. Fx huni x

Thanks :) The one from this morning was bfn (8dpo) but it's still early
Good luck with your testing!

I tested this morning too 9dpo and bfn. Saying that with my first three pregnancies I didn't get BFP untill after af date and with my mc was very light at 11dpo so still time :/ x

PLEASE can someone talk some sence into me! I know it's too early for symptoms but I can't help have that little niggly feeling nagging in the back of my mind. I don't use opk so I can't say exactly when i ovulate. Tracker estimates i ov on cd12. Usually i get watery cm for 3-4 days starting at cd 9/10 but I didn't this cycle so was worried i didn't ov at all. It's now been almost a full 48 hours since I started getting a mild headache and mild cramps very low down and now today I have slight nausia and feeling a little light headed. Past 2 nights I have been shattered and went to bed before 10pm, falling to sleep straight away and i usually don't get so sleepy until gone midnight and it takes me ages to fall asleep. I am thinking the only way I could be feeling anything now is if i ovulated early.

I would love to talk some sense into you so to speak. However it's very possible you ovulated early and these are good symptoms or could it be possible you are ovulating now and these are ovulation symptoms.
When do you plan on starting to test?

I was going to test next Saturday, day before Af is due. Too scared to test any earlier than that lol

Maybe try testing a little earlier your symptoms sound good and we will be here to support u x

hehe, I've started testing today as they arrived early (postmans fault clearly!) :shrug:

Anyway I'm only 5dpo but have had 7dpo positives in the past. Obviously it was negative :)

I would like to have a progression to stick into my journal so thats why I've started early. :)

Good luck to everyone :dust::dust::dust:

The test incase anyone wants to see it. Some people are voting positive but in real life there is nothing on it at all.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=390499

Hi Amber how strange coz I thought it looked like a line too :/

Amber I saw the line too. I held out until today 7dpo and did a dollar store test. Obviously negative. I'm having mild cramps and feel bloated. Who knows though. AF is due Wednesday so it could just be that. Cervix is low and soft, but that's hard to go by. I hate symptom spotting and love it at the same time!

Hello! I'm sorry I've been mia! I have been sick with a bad cough. Now today I woke up with pink eye. Ugh! But on a good note I also have watery cm so I am hopeful that I will ovulate this weekend. Just hope I can get my dh to bd.

Hmmmmm..... I do "feel" pregnant but I'm the type of person who will every single cycle. :haha:

It has almost dried and there is a shadow on there but colourless. Almost like dried urine colour? (duh probably is) I don't know. :shrug:

I had implantation cramps at 3dpo though I couldn't sleep as my back hurt so much.

I guess we shall have to wait and see, I will of course POAS tomorrow! haha.

Ckelly hang in there judging by your record you have plenty of time for you BFP to show up!!!!
Amber I swear I can see something there too! Praying it is there and going to get darker!!
Flowergirl hang in there your not out till the witch shows and you are still very early as well!
Mom2 ughhh I hate being sick! Pink eye is no fun for sure!! Rest whenever you can so you have plenty of energy to BD!! Time to catch that eggy!!
Really has anyone heard from Sweetmama??? It seems crazy that she has been MIA for this long.

AFM: CD2 today went to the dr yesterday and had a scan I have two large cyst on my left ovary and a few follies on my right that look good for being as early in the cycle as I am. I am going to start Femera this cycle instead of Clomid and will use and Ovidrel trigger shot again as well. Praying that this works as my dr said yesterday we can do this a few more times then I have to move on to IVF which our insurance does not cover and I can not afford so we would not have that as an option. Prayers please. Baby dust to all!!!

Mrs - Good luck! I like Femara MUCH better than Clomid. I had a lot less side effects and much better results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->