April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Really don't know twinmum it's just like ew gooey cm not like yeast infection kind prob reading too much into it.

So today's water sonogram found one little... bit that shouldn't be there. Doc thought it was a menstrual clot (I'm only CD5 and still spotting), but wants to check on it again next month. It won't change our plans immediately - we'll still do this months IUI, and egg retrieval next month... but if the next scan shows the mass still there, then I'll need a hysteroscopy before getting an FET.

Good news is *TMI warning* I've been getting a lot of clots out since the scan, which I don't think I'd normally be seeing so late in my cycle. So either A. it was a clot and now it's breaking down or B. The saline is doing a great job cleaning out the lining so maybe I'll have a stellar chance this month. FXed :dust:

Ohhh ok, thought it was another symptom to look out for lol ahhh I am going symptom crazy! Haha

fingers crossed everything got a good clean out krissyb

Ahhhh all this talk of POAS is making me want to! Nooooo! It's way too early! Plus I am far from it being a fmu anf i have just drank loads of water lol

Ahhhh all this talk of POAS is making me want to! Nooooo! It's way too early! Plus I am far from it being a fmu anf i have just drank loads of water lol

Nooooo Twinmum87 don't do it lol. How many dpo are you? :hugs:

Only 5 if tracker is correct �� lol

Oh the same as me then. :)

Have you got IC's to test with?

I only tested as I have my daughters in a pregnancy journal and I'd like to do it again with progression.

Wantmore – Thank you and baby dust for you too! I’ve always wanted twins and when I was younger I wanted to have a twin. It’s a weird obsession. I think I might faint if I found out I got my wish on the third try and had to cope with my three-year-old, baby and then newborn twins, but I still think it would be so unbelievably amazing and rewarding. Your temps sound good for ovulation. Fingers crossed for you! Even if your due date is around the 17th, you could always go overdue to Christmas :)

CKelly79 – 9dpo is still super early for a BFP! Fingers crossed you get one in the next few days.

Twinmum87 – Your signs sound really good! It is always possible to ovulate at strange times in your cycle. Maybe you did ovulate much earlier than you thought? I am a POAS-aholic, so I would always say go for it :haha: but waiting a few days is the more sensible option.

AmberDaisyDoo – I can see a shadow line too. I hope this is it for you. With that brand though, I always tend to get shadow lines. I used them when we were TTC our daughter and they seemed much more reliable then. Since using them this time I’ve had shadowy lines all the time and even pink lines show up in the first few minutes that are clearly false positives. Fingers crossed yours darkens over the next few days and becomes a real line.

Emilie – I think I can see a super faint line. I hope this is your sticky BFP!

Hopeful.89 – Sounds like it could be an implantation dip? Hopefully it is!

Blinker86 – I looks like it might continue to go up tomorrow maybe? Sometimes you can get a positive OPK as your body tries to ovulate but doesn’t manage too. The only real way of knowing is if your temp goes up and stays up for several days. If your temp goes up and stays up for the next few days you’ll know that was it, but if it stays around the normal range then your body probably didn’t successfully ovulate and will try again in a few days. Fingers crossed your temps go up!

AFM: Every OPK I pee on today and last night have been blazing positives - nearly 30 hours of positives now (that's not normal right?). I took one this afternoon that was way darker than the test line (when it was wet, looks about the same now) that I think might have been the height of the surge. Hopefully I’ll see my temps go up tomorrow. I have had soooooooo much EWCM I’ve had to wear a liner. I never ever had that much when I was TTC my daughter. I’ve also had constant mild cramps for two days now and when I breastfeed my daughter it really hurts as she latches on (Kellymom.com says this is normal during times of hormonal change like ovulation, period and pregnancy). It feels like my body is really gearing up to something big. Hope I do actually ovulate and this isn’t all just an epic fail! When breastfeeding your body can do a few dry-runs before actually managing to ovulate apparently. Here are my oodles of ovulation sticks – last two are still wet hence the darker colour. It was the third from the last that had the super dark test line (doesn’t look like it now). I am really enjoying actually getting positives, as I have been doing these for months and never seen one, I think that’s why I’m doing so many :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_8845.jpg
    IMG_8845.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 9
Argh definite negative, but boots are not the most sensitive, only supposed to detect upto 4 days early.

Bad luck Twinmum87, but it's still so early. Maybe try a FREF in a couple of days?

The tests I have are one step 10mlU internet cheapies, I dont expect to see anything this early I just took it for fun :)

Oh twinmum I would have done the same (well... I did) and had the same result at this stage. It's not our fault we are so excited to find out. Something amazing could be happening in our bodies and we just want to know. I don't think there is anything wrong with that :winkwink: hehe.

I too would LOVE to have twins. My first born was a suspected twin as I had a heavy bleed at 7 weeks and only found out I was pregnant at 10!
My hubbys mum is a twin, he has three sets of twin cousins, my biological dad is a twin and he has twin sisters and they have twins too. hehe.

So I finally ovulated yesterday on cd18 :happydance: I have been using the cb fertility monitor and been having low's since cd6, then suddenly yesterday morning it showed peak! And again this morning! AF is due around the 6th but will probably start testing earlier than that, maybe easter weekend :shhh:

Can i join you ladies please? Im 5dpo i beleive, TTC no.4, but its been a rocky road, after 3 perfectly healthy pregnancies iv had three mcs in a row :( apparently its my pcos causing them and i had just been lucky before, so dr has put me on metformin to help regulate my periods and slow the heavy bleeding, also apparently they help prevent miscarriages, anyway this is my first month taking metformin so im really praying ill have a miracle and get my rainbow baby, testing in 8 days (dont think i will be able to hold out that long though lol)

Alright so confused. Finally got my peak on clearblue, had a feeling cause I had extra amount of cm and I was crampy. But then I took a test strip opk and this is what it's coming out to be not comparing? Could there not be enough lh surge for the test strip?

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 19.57.59.jpg
    2015-03-27 19.57.59.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
I mean it definitely got darker then what it was originally today.

Well, I'm not sure what's going on with me this month, but it's not looking likely. BBT is going all crazy on me. :wacko: You can see my chart below.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust:dust:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-28 at 9.31.12 AM.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-28 at 9.31.12 AM.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
Just finished watching the 3rd Hobbit movie with the kids. Couldn't hear all of it because Lennox kept talking. Lol

I don't think I will ovulate tomorrow, but I did get an opk with a darker test line. It was dark enough that my phone was able to take a picture of it.
https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/D98800C9-7C95-4DEE-8CF6-E5117561F852_zpsu9if1lvm.jpg

Welcome o0oCharlieo0o I hope it's ok I have put you down for the 4th if you need it cheating let me know. Fx for your rainbow baby x
Ksybr10 also confused lovely I would just bd to cover all basis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->