April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I'm still over here waiting for the O.

CD 11 and began testing CD 5. Having blinking smiley on CB OPK and my test strips are progressing little by little. Just don't know when O is actually going to make it's appearance. My temp jumped up this morning from 97.60 yesterday to 98.33 this morning. CM has been watery since AF left the house. Although, DH and I have stuck to every other day so far since AF left. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-03-27 09.38.26.jpg
    2015-03-27 09.38.26.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Okay. The line is darker in person. But what do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-08-43-35_kindlephoto-31595734.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-08-43-35_kindlephoto-31595734.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
I think I see something very faint Emilie. I see it when I don't zoom in, but when I zoom in I don't see it. FX'D!!

I agree emilie I think I see something faint when I zoomed in too. Hope it is huni good luck x
Kysbr10 they seem to be getting darker hopefully just round the corner just keep doing that baby dance ;)

I think I see something very faint Emilie. I see it when I don't zoom in, but when I zoom in I don't see it. FX'D!!

Well I am 8dpo give or take a day. So it is really early.lol but I can't help myself so I tested.

Yes they are much darker then my previous ones leading up to today. I haven't really been stressing about it as much as last month because DH wants me to remain calm. I feel good.

Yes they are much darker then my previous ones leading up to today. I haven't really been stressing about it as much as last month because DH wants me to remain calm. I feel good.

Fx'd you ovulate soon.

This is so exciting watching all of you ladies on your journey!

A little update on my cycle:
Yesterday my temp dropped off and a BFN at 9dpo. Still early I know. Lol
Went to an nhl game with my dh last night and we had a great time, really relaxing to keep our minds busy. Right before we left for the game I had spotting, bright red at first then brownish and none this morning so I don't think it is AF. She is due Sunday/Monday and I am usually very regular. My temp was back up this morning. I haven't had anymore cramping or twinges anymore. Patiently waiting for either a BFP or AF. I will retest on Sunday if AF hasn't arrived.

Baby dust to all!

:wave: Hi Ladies,

SS 7dpo - Still getting AF cramps and cm and felt sick this morning but it was like a hungry sick...

Hurry up next week so I can test properly... hahahaha

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck for ovulating and any testing that people are doing!

xxx

Hi ladies! I'm late to the party but I Hope you dont mind if I join ya! I'm on CD 21, not sure when I ov'd but AF is due between the 4th and the 7th so I'll be testing on the 6th just to play it safe (If i can wait that long!!!) !

Good luck to us all this month!!! :)

Welcome Indhira2 fx for this cycle hun.
Hopefull your symptoms etc are sounding good :)

Hello to everyone joining :) sounds like lots of us have symptoms! Good luck for those with symptoms/ faint bfp's and hopefully see some positive opk's soon too!

Recon I can get away with telling OH that me wanting a chinese is a craving because I might be pregnant? Lol! Or i could just get one, munch the lot and hide the evidence before he gets home from work haha!

So, FF predicted that I would O on CD19, but I got a positive OPK this morning at CD14. I also had some brown discharge last night and into today so far, which is unusual for me. I had a temp dip yesterday, but it went back into my normal range as of this morning. This is only my 2nd cycle charting and 1st cycle tracking my BBT, so I'm still trying to figure all this out? Any feedback?

Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/588371

Hi ladies
Twinmum im liking both excuses I may try that myself lol.
Blinker lovely I have no idea about temps charts etc but I know the others in here will help x
9 dpo crampy backache for a short while only cloudy ew cm that's it. I think I'm just trying to find symptoms now lol .

LOL!!! CKelly i have given up symptom checking because last month while ttc i chalked everything up to a possible BFP so it was even more disappointing when AF arrived.

I mentioned in another post how awesome it would be if we got a CLEAR symptom when we were ovulating, i I think having green pee the minute we are pregnant would be even better! LOL :)

Haha indhira2 that would be amazing! The TWW is hard.

Ckelly I am also a symptom checker non stop I google like a maniac and I really wish I didn't. For the first 9 months of trying I didn't but after that I just can't help it anymore.

I agree some sort of flashing light on the belly would be appreciated lol.
Im trying not to think too much :/
But ive not got lumpy cm I need to step away from Google lol

Twinmum... I wish I could tell my cravings a part ha I am a total foodie so I am always craving something! ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->