April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Welcome o0oCharlieo0o I hope it's ok I have put you down for the 4th if you need it cheating let me know. Fx for your rainbow baby x
Ksybr10 also confused lovely I would just bd to cover all basis x

Yea the 4th is fine thank you, might give me a reason to wait till the 4th too lol!!! X

So 8dpo and negative ic but then its still early so I'm hoping frer will pick up something next week

Good luck to everyone

Morning everyone.

I'm going to be testing daily now -only 6dpo but as I explained in previous posts I would like to have a progression if this is bfp for my journal :haha:

Here's todays test, I see *something* in real life. Like a shadow. No colour to it but it, well maybe pale grey? very early days so not getting my hopes up. Here's the test...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=390884

Oh ladies I feel dreadful today. I feel like a drank a bottle of chardonnay in under an hour to my self on an empty stomach........... not that I've ever done that and know what the next morning feels like of course..... :dohh: hehe I have a headache, gross mouth, I feel like air sick, that kind of fuzzy nauseous light headed feeling. Boobies are tender today. I am writing down all symptoms from 1dpo in my diary so that if its bfp I can share a day by day of symptoms for others :hugs:

Lastly, of course I didn't have a drink last night, I just feel like I did. :dohh:

Morning ladies I too tested bfn at 10dpo Chimpette.
Symptoms can't shift this cold dodgy tummy and a feeling a bit like you Amber.
Really hoping it isn't all in my head lol x
I looked at your test hun can't see anything but if im honest my eyes are terrible when looking on phone.
Gd luck everyone x

Morning ladies I too tested bfn at 10dpo Chimpette.
Symptoms can't shift this cold dodgy tummy and a feeling a bit like you Amber.
Really hoping his isn't all in my head lol x
I looked at your test hun can't see anything but if im honest my eyes are terrible when looking on phone.
Gd luck everyone x

Ckelly79 it's still very early days, good luck with future tests <3 It's no fun at all is it :( Hope you get well soon. xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=390878

Those are the tree I took this morn, It's the top one that catches my eye. But realistically it could be smoke and mirrors and I may not have even implanted yet. Only time will tell. Baby dust to all xxxxxx

Amber i do see a shadow of something on the top test! Has no colour but fingers crossed its the start of a BFP for you!! Im 6dpo today too :) x

Amber i do see a shadow of something on the top test! Has no colour but fingers crossed its the start of a BFP for you!! Im 6dpo today too :) x

Hello, nice to meet you good luck to you o0oCharlieo0o :dust:

When do you think you will poas?

I did take another pic and I've managed to pick up the shadows that I see in real life. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=390885

Only time will truly tell. :hugs:

How are you feel symptoms wise? xx

Amber I see them too, but I would be wary of those ICs. Are they one-step? I always get a shadow line with them every time I pee on one. I really hope for you this is the real thing!

Amber I see them too, but I would be wary of those ICs. Are they one-step? I always get a shadow line with them every time I pee on one. I really hope for you this is the real thing!

Thank you so much.
Yeah they are, tbh I don't trust them although the shadow is darker than yesterday's it's going to take a big fat pink line that can be seen at arms length to convince me :hugs:

I see in your sig that you have an ASD diagnosed son too. My boy is also ASD and my daughter is currently going through the diagnoses process. DH has Aspergers and all 4 of my brothers are diagnosed ASD/Aspergers too. Without saying anything at all :hug: :hugs:

Im trying to hold out till the 5th amber, which will be 14dpo, but iv got a feeling i wont even make it to 12dpo lol! I dont have any ICs though, just asda cheap tests, and not too many of the he, so i cant go mad lol, im feeling queasy, and my boobs a&e tender when i take my bra off, but im not sure if the queasy is from the metformin the dr gave me or maybe im just thinking too much into things and symptom spotting too much lol xx

Edited to add the other symptom i dont know if its linked to pregnancy usually but i feel like iv breathed in water at the swimming pool lol the top of my nose is sore when i breathe, not like a cold, and i know that,i NEVER get nosebleeds unless im pregnant, feels like i may get one xx

You can put me down to test on the 11th. I have no clue, but we will see.. These darn irregular cycles are killing me!!

Thank you so much.
Yeah they are, tbh I don't trust them although the shadow is darker than yesterday's it's going to take a big fat pink line that can be seen at arms length to convince me :hugs:

I see in your sig that you have an ASD diagnosed son too. My boy is also ASD and my daughter is currently going through the diagnoses process. DH has Aspergers and all 4 of my brothers are diagnosed ASD/Aspergers too. Without saying anything at all :hug: :hugs:

A huge :hugs: back. I hope the diagnosis process you're in with your daughter doesn't drag on for you all. I found that bit the most emotional of all. I'd known he was autistic since he was a baby, but going through a year of doctors, S&L therapists, audiologists and assessments was difficult. Now we have his diagnosis I can move on with our lives again.

Looks like quite a few ladies are ready to start POAS soon! I still have the cramp, mild headache and slighty lightheaded. Just starting to feel little naucious and it's almost 12pm. Yesterday it was from when I woke at 7am - 2pm i felt it. Really hope it's a sign and not just that I am fighting off an illness. I had itchy/tingly nipples for a few hours last night but not to read too much into that as I get that as i seem to get it once in each cycle anyway but I have never noted down at what point in the cycle it usually happens.

Just checking in while I have a second. I had cramps pretty strong yesterday. Last night thought I was getting a uti. This morning feeling fine and I had a big temp rise. I'm 8 dpo hoping those are good signs.

Hope all you ladies are doing well &#128515;

I wish I was ready to test :)

If I'm going to ovulate then it will happen (or already has happened) today. I got a low temp this morning and my ovulation tests have gone negative again. I think I had the height of my surge yesterday afternoon when I got the darkest tests, so ovulating today makes sense. We managed to dtd yesterday and will again today, so hopefully that will be enough. The worst case scenario is if my temps stay low and this was just all one big ovulation fail where my body tried its hardest, but couldn't due to the effect breastfeeding is having on my hormones. Fingers crossed for a temp increase tomorrow!! In terms of symptoms (of ovulation) I've had cramping for several days, so so much EWCM (peaked yesterday) and slightly sore nipples when my daughter was nursing the last couple of days.

I'm due to ovulate tonight/tomorrow. I'm curious to see what my temps will be over the next 2-3 days, because they've been about 0.1 degree (Celsius) higher than average all week, and currently sitting right at my usual cover line temp!

I have very low temps compared to what I read is "average" so maybe slightly higher pre-O temps this month is a good sign! This is my 5th cycle TTC / 5th cycle temping, but it's only been this cycle that I've seen a notable difference in my temps the morning after having more than 1 drink (earlier in my cycle, don't worry!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->