April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Kelly still plenty of time, don't hold much faith in those IC tests anyway. I do love a FRER LOL

Squirrel & Amber my first son is also on the spectrum.

Flowergirl those symptoms sound good to me.

Twimmum fingers crossed for you ovulating

Orglethorpe good luck catching that egg!

SS - 8dpo - Still getting AF type cramps but not as often, haven't felt sick today I don't think, and don't think I'm peeing quite as much as I was... hope this isn't a sign. Can't shake the feeling that we didn't catch the egg this time :shrug:

Hi ladies,

Please add me to the list, AF is supposed to visit on the 29/30th.. So far, today's the 15dpo.. and I dare not poas.. haha.. I've done so on the 11th and 13th with bfn.. that explains! Anyway, it's my 3rd cycle of ttc#1 so I hope this cycle will be the one..

FX and :dust: to you lovelies out there!

Have a wonderful weekend! :kiss:

Wow so many testers! Let's hope we get a high percentage of BFP's.
Still have no idea when I will ovulate so I have no date as of yet, fingers crossed vitex will do its job and it will be in the next week or two

Wow so many testers! Let's hope we get a high percentage of BFP's.
Still have no idea when I will ovulate so I have no date as of yet, fingers crossed vitex will do its job and it will be in the next week or two

Yeah, I hope we'll have heaps of Christmas babies! :happydance:

Not sure where to post this so thought I'd ask here first.. Anyone who breastfed have really messed up cycles? AF only returned in Jan after 17ish months, long cycles, 40 day 40 day & 30 day.. I've just started bleeding again 2 days after Af left & I'm a little concerned tbh I don't know if this is from Bf messing with my cycles or something more serious :-( Sorry it's a little irrelevant & feel free to tell me where I should b posting xx

Yep we need lots of Christmas babies!

Low abroken cramps have gone completely, so has the lightheadedness and the nausia so wondering if i was just fighting off a bug or something. Have not actually gotten Ill so guess my immune system won lol. OH is on countdown to testing day :D

Update here: AF arrived 2 days early :(. Wishing baby dust to all and if not this cycle I pray for the next for you!

I am 5dpo today & swing from feeling positive to feeling like it hasn't worked. Ughhhh! I got a bot cramping yesterday afternoon so started symptom spotting & then mentally slapped myself a few times.

We are month #3 of trying naturally... Our son was natural but he was a miracle, we concieved him 6 weeks after losing our first boy at 16 weeks gestation & that pregnancy had been IUI. I have half an ovary & hubby has low count & chromosome condition.

I am trying to get my bmi down as my clinic has a limit now & I am 15kg away from it.....I am just hoping for another natural. Doesn't help that I am 40.... I just hear the clock ticking louder & louder.

Oh sorry hopeful.86 that the witch got you. how long are your cycles will you still be testing in April thread? Still in with a change for a festive bundle x
Im not that confident myself to be honest twinmum now at 11dpo and feel out already if im honest.
FabPop sorry huni can't help with that but im sure one of the other lovely ladies on here can.
Added you snowywolf good luck huni.
XxDreamxX fx lovely I hope you can do this naturally x

1 dpo I believe!! Let the tww begin!

Clearblue gave me my solid smile the last two days and followed up with test strips. They were darkening but not quite dark as the control line. Darker then what I had originally got the days leading up to my peak. So I used another clearblue that is l just low and peak and confirmed o.

We've be bding like crazy so fx'd!!

Fantastic Ksybr10 let the madness begin its the best part of the cycle ;) good luck huni x

I feel like my tests will all be negative. I just don't even want to test anymore just because of the disappointment.

Hopeful.89 sorry to hear the witch got you! I hope next cycle brings your BFP!

Ksbyr10 snap :) I'm 1dpo too. Hopefully this TWW flies by!

My temp went up today so if it stays up I'll know I finally ovulated!!! So excited about that. Been waiting 8 months. We always hoped for a very small gap between our second and third for a variety of reasons, but my body staying infertile due to breastfeeding stopped that. I hope that's now over! I don't think my chances are too good this time as we only dtd once in my fertile window the day before O. My husband is funny about sex when we 'have to' for baby making purposes :) he doesn't like knowing he has to. So when I tried two other days in my fertile window (O-2 and O day) he suddenly had a headache :haha: bad excuse! Hopefully once was enough, but I doubt it!

Morning ladies,

So sorry hopeful, big hugs.

SS 9dpo woke up feeling hungry sick, said I wouldn't but of course I tested with my last frer (I have no will power) and I think after holding it in very angle and direction that I might see a very very very faint line, hope I'm not imagining it with my line eye

xx

Morning ladies,

So sorry hopeful, big hugs.

SS 9dpo woke up feeling hungry sick, said I wouldn't but of course I tested with my last frer (I have no will power) and I think after holding it in very angle and direction that I might see a very very very faint line, hope I'm not imagining it with my line eye

xx

Oh Chimpette please post pic x
Emilie have you tested again lovely?

Chimpette fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP. I'm with CKelly79, post a picture :)

I've tried to take a PIC but you can't see anything on it. So maybe I am making it up lol. All take another one tomorrow which will hopefully be see able unless my mind is making it up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->