April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Im sure your not making it up lol it is difficult in different lights with these tests. Can't wait to see if darker tomorrow x

Getting a picture of a faint line where it looks like it does in realt life is nearly impossible! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you tomorrow.

We've got to go into town so I'll get some superdrug ones and some more frers LOL

Don't think I can be imagining it anymore as hubby also saw the line, so I'm hoping it's not an evap but it's really barely visable so not sure if there's any colour on it, not sure if you get evaps on FRER's.

I've got to go to work tomorrow so I won't have time to post pic if there's anything to see until I get home after 6pm.

Good luck to all of us

xx

That's great chimpette hop it gets darker!

I tested fmu today. Negative. I'm 9 dpo and thought I had pretty good symptoms. Going to try and hold out until Wednesday. I guess af is due Tuesday not Wednesday. I got confused. Oh well still want to be in the April testing group 😃

Still loads of time to get these BFPs ladies.
Im 11dpo feel abit off today had a couple of glasses of red wine last night so maybe that :/

Afternoon ladies! Hope you are all well. Currently 3dpo and nothing to note other than just very mild cramping on the left. The tww is so hard but just checking in to see how everyone is doing keeps me going! Fx'd for everyone, and can't wait to see some bfp's! Xx

Morning:) it's taken me 2hs to catch up on the thread and so nice to be back to read about our ttc progress. I recently read that when TTC life is lived in 2 week increments. I couldn't agree more...welcome newbies to the thread and nice to read about the updates.

So I'm American with 2 boys, 3 and almost 2. We live in the Netherlands and flew to Florida this week for a 3 week holiday with my family. DH will be here next week.

Breastfeeding can mess up your cycle, during and after. I've started bbt charting vaginally, its free and opened my eyes to my body/cycle. Blinker - I rec temping from your who who if you're temping orally. With bbt, I've noticed I ovulate 2 days after a +opk.

AFM: I'm 4dpo and had a temp shift but am curoius if I o'd. I've had copious amounts of cm the last 2 days, CP still soft & open so of course I'm wondering what's up!? It's my 1st cycle off clomid which can dry you so maybe it's my reserve haha. Plus throw in travel and jet lag and I'm a bit off. I've had some short cycles so we'll see what Easter week brings. I'm hiding my FRER! I thought vakay and family would distract me from my cycle spotting. Who who am I fooling?

Hi ladies

Think i might have caught what i think i can see. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20150329_140547-1.jpg
    20150329_140547-1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 40
I think it might be an evap as no sign of any lines on superdrug or ic

Guess time will tell

I can see a line there chimpette, maybe try again in 2 days and see if it shows up darker and/or on the other tests :)

Fx for you emilie.

I have sharp pain just bellow my belly button and cramos low down again. No clue what's going on. Never had cramps/pains like this but the stabbing pains are too high to be in my uterus and it's deffinately different to AF or gassy type aches. Just want this next several days to fly by so I can test.

Okay here they are. The lines are darker in person. I am not sure you can see it in the photos.

Attachments

• WP_20150329_008.jpg
    WP_20150329_008.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 29
  • WP_20150329_003.jpg
    WP_20150329_003.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
Salembaby - Whereabouts in Holland do you live? I'm British by blood, but was born and raised in Holland as my dad got a job there before I was born. I went to a Dutch primary school and didn't leave till I was 18 when I went to uni in Wales. I still don't know if I'm British or Dutch, or just a bit of both. Love love love it there and miss it a lot. Never thought I'd stay away so long, but the love of my life is tied to London, so now I don't think I'll ever go back, though we do go back frequently to see family. I lived in Lisse, which is half way between Amsterdam and Den Haag (where the Keukenhof is).

Chimpette I can see that line clearly! What makes you think it's an evap? Did it show up after the time limit? It's still too faint to show colour. I'd do another one tomorrow, if it's a real BFP it will be significantly darker.

EmilieBrianne - Something is catching my eye, but I'm not sure!

AFM: So boring being in the first week of the TWW, no pretend symptoms to obsess over :haha: I am just keeping my fingers crossed that my temps will stay high tomorrow.

Ladies , I see both lines :hugs: Here's hoping they get darker whoohooo!. :dust:

I woke up today with a feeling that I'm just not pregnant. It's hard to describe but I just don't think I am. My boobs are killing me but I'm just feeling doubtful. Moods are swinging wildly I keep having to tell myself to chill. :haha: I'm still jotting down symptoms day by day on the off chance that I should get a bfp. I took a test with 2mu as forgot this morn :dohh:

Here is this mornings test and below that is the tests I've taken in a row for the last three days from 5dpo to 7dpo this morning.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=391397

and here's progression.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=391398
All I see is shadows I can't tell what it is lol. Just the waiting game. I will of course test again in the morning. :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->