April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Emilie - Sorry for the :bfn:, but if AF hasn't shown yet, maybe it's just a shy line?

AFM - Monitoring today showed a nice 18 mm follie... but bloodwork wasn't quite there yet. So I'll go back in tomorrow for more monitoring and likely take the trigger tomorrow night. Then it's on to the IUI Saturday :thumbup:

Hey girls hope ur all well. This thread is Def active takes me an hour to catch up haha. Anyway I was wondering if u could see the squinter in this tweek?

Attachments

• 20150401_133048~2.jpg
    20150401_133048~2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
Well ladies I'm definitely still waiting on AF to show after my d&c. It's been almost six weeks and still nothing and I've gotten a few bfns. I had some spotting on Monday and I don't know what to think since we haven't been preventing in-between cycles, we didn't see a need to. I just started tracking my basal body temperature and it's been slowly rising the past few days and hasn't been below 97.3 at all which I know varies between each person but maybe it's a good sign. Still no idea on where I'm supposed to be in my cycle but hopefully I'll know for sure by the end of April.

On another note congrats to the :bfp:s H&H 9 months :)

Wow! Lots of babies coming for Christmas! Hopefully lots and lots more!

AFM: I'll copy and paste each of the days before, in case we get some new members who want to follow along without searching back.

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), waves of nausea, and my gag reflex is super active today.

Update from today ladies, I just took an IC just for giggles and because its been a week and this is what I got. What do you think? Do I dare trust it?

Attachments

• internet file.jpg
    internet file.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 27
Hopeful I see it hun.
Charlie no probs huni can't wait to see the line get darker.
Angelob that's a lovely line huni x
Babydust to all xx

Thank you CKelly, I'm so nervous to trust it though....going to buy a frer tomorrow or tonight to test tomorrow one of the two lol

I defiantly see a line there too angel!

Good luck with the IUI (sorry I forgot the name i just read so many posts but fx for you)

So, the tests came in packs of two. Only need one for Saturday. Don't want the second to go to waste now do we! So decided to pee on it .... I am shaking! Don't know wether to say anything to OH as not even due on until Sunday and i promised I would wait until Saturday to test! But this came up so dark in 30 seconds, pic was taken less than 1 minute after i dipped!

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/Twinmum87/image.jpg1_zpsrvjn5qzc.jpg

Looks so good!! I wish I could expect twins too.. that's a dream..haha.. there are no twins in either mine or DH's side.. Congrats!!

Angel I can see that one for sure! Hope the FRER shows the same!!!:thumbup:

Angelob thats a fantastic line congratulations!!

Me and OH were sat watching my recorded one born every minute and i just said 'we are going to have to do all that agIn in 8 months' he just kept saying what? What? And i had to keep repeating myself then he asked if i was pregnant and when i said yes he cuddled the hell out of me lol!! He didnt think it was an April fools at all he said he knew i wouldnt do that to him (he wouldn't have found it funny after all we have been through) and now hes saying hes going out to tesco to get a 'good' test because he wants to see strong lines lol, so looks like tomoro ladies i might just see a real big FAT positive, instead of these weak ones, although OH saw the line of the old tests straight away and he never sees them :)

Hey ladies! Tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn. But it's still early so staying hopeful. Still have pregnancy symptoms so I still think this is the month. Gag reflux is very sensitive. I gagged multiple times while brushing my teeth. This happened during my first pregnancy so please send me baby dust :kiss:.

Thanks ladies! Praying there are a lot of bfp this month! ***baby dust to you all***

Testing on Saturday again if the witch doesn't show her face :winkwink:

Sending tons of dust your way! :dust:

Sorry Emilie I can't see anything on that test :(
Well me either lol. Pretty sure I am onto next cycle.

FX for you Emilie! Learning heaps from you sharing your experiences :hugs:

Update from today ladies, I just took an IC just for giggles and because its been a week and this is what I got. What do you think? Do I dare trust it?

wished I could see this on my sticks when i pee on them.. :thumbup:

Snowy wolf, no history of twins in my family either! Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->