April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hopeful and angel I see your lines! Hope they get darker for you xxx

Wow, congratulations for the bfp's already, only two days into April! Super excited for all the Christmas bundles we will have :) fingers and toes crossed for us all!

AFM I'm always reading on my phone but find it hard to write from it so I've been mia for awhile. I'm not sure when to take my cd1 as. I started having slight spotting on 14 March for four days (in that time I got a bfp) but then heavy bleeding from the 18 March four 4-5 days. Which date would you use?

Wow, congratulations for the bfp's already, only two days into April! Super excited for all the Christmas bundles we will have :) fingers and toes crossed for us all!

AFM I'm always reading on my phone but find it hard to write from it so I've been mia for awhile. I'm not sure when to take my cd1 as. I started having slight spotting on 14 March for four days (in that time I got a bfp) but then heavy bleeding from the 18 March four 4-5 days. Which date would you use?

Well I count my first day as full flow. But some cycles I just have spotting like af. But normally you would count the full flow as cd1

Well I count my first day as full flow. But some cycles I just have spotting like af. But normally you would count the full flow as cd1

Great thank you I will do that :thumbup:

I will need to change my testing date to the 18th of April :flower:

I agree Kakae I would count the 18th as cd1 as well since the first few days were only spotting

I'm feeling pretty down right now. Just don't know what's going on or what to expect. That fact that I may have ovulated last week or may have not. Or if I'm gearing up to ovulate now. My test strips are very faint and are not progressing. My tummy is in complete nuts (crampy) and milky cm not clear mind you.

I had all the signs last week when I had my PEAK opk reading and now I'm getting high opk readings after the thought of ovulation. I just feel as if something is wrong. Maybe AF is coming really early but AF just hit me on the 17th/21st.

Am I crazy?! :(

Okay Tmi but I am having sex dreams. I have never really had them. I don't know what is up with that.

I'm feeling pretty down right now. Just don't know what's going on or what to expect. That fact that I may have ovulated last week or may have not. Or if I'm gearing up to ovulate now. My test strips are very faint and are not progressing. My tummy is in complete nuts (crampy) and milky cm not clear mind you.

I had all the signs last week when I had my PEAK opk reading and now I'm getting high opk readings after the thought of ovulation. I just feel as if something is wrong. Maybe AF is coming really early but AF just hit me on the 17th/21st.

Am I crazy?! :(

You are not crazy. You could have very well ovulated last week. Especially if your cm is creamy now. This could just be a fluke thing. If it starts happening more often ask your doctor about it.

Congratulations Twinmum, hopeful and angel!! H&H 9 months to you!! :flower:

Good luck to the rest of you and I hope we get many many :bfp: on this thread!!

AFM: CD14 here, usually O on CD22 but had ewcm yesterday... :shrug: Don't know if my short and strange AF beginning of this cycle might have changed my cycle length and O date... I'll let you know if you need to change my test date.

:dust: to all!!

Today is 3DPO and I went to bed super early last night from exhaustion. I have woken now at 4am and have a headache and nausea, and I'm dizzy. It's not "OMG I'm about to puke" nausea either. I think either I have a stomach flu or I'm going to have positive tests in a few days. My gas and bloating is still horrible too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->