April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Thanks twin, not quite as shockingly strong as your positive line lol i guess I'll see you both over in 1 st trimester soon eeek so exciting!!

Congrats on the :bfp:'s hopeful & angel! This thread rocks!:xmas12:

I'm only 2DPO today. The TWW is evillllllll...

Congratulations to all the ones with BFPs! That is so exciting!! Wising you guys a great and healthy 9 months.

Wow Charlie - Beautiful line and still pretty early too! Congrats! And H&H 9 months :baby: :happydance:

I agree, it most definitely is EVIL!!!

I'm having a lot of symptoms, but it's just way too early for them. I threw up this morning, but I think I may have a stomach bug. Ugh. I haven't been around anyone sick lately either, so this is out of the norm for me.

Hi All! Sorry being MIA and congrats on all the BFP's!!

I am abnormally more emotional this cycle so hoping this one will bless us. DH is starting to show more stress each and every cycle. I hate to see him hurt. It is heartbreaking!

Currently cd7 Hoping to ovulate around cd15/16 (April 10th/11th) will be testing on April 24th! (My Birthday is on the 26th so hoping for an amazing birthday present after trying for 13 Months more than ready to welcome our first BFP)

Baby Dust to All! April is already an amazing month!

Here's my symptoms so far:

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

I'm going with stomach flu.

Hello all fellow April testers. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that everyone will be getting their :bfp: very soon.

I have very mixed feeling this month. I wish that I had done more research before TTC. I feel like I am learning so many things that I should have known earlier to increase our chances. We have been trying harder this month as opposed to this month, but there are things I would have liked to do month in advance before TTC. I always thought getting pregnant would be easy....but I am seeing that it's not as easy as it seems--although for some people it seems almost too easy.

Really trying to stay positive and hope that this is my month. I should be testing April 20th. Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust to all!

Hi Guys,

I'm 7 DPO today and here are my symptoms: bloated, loose BM, creamy ylw/wht CM, lower back pain, and mild abdominal cramps and I feel full--like I've just eaten a huge meal but I've only had a small bowl of cereal. Has anyone ever felt full like that when they were pregnant? I POAS this morning and it was negative. Will keep posting.

Someone please smack me back to reality. I need to stop obsessing or I know it won't happen.

I forgot, cervix position today is high and hard but feels like it is softening, CM is still like lotion. Yesterday, I had lotiony CM and my cervix was low and hard.

Ckelly, will you change my testing date to Apr 15 please? I think I ovulated yesterday, and even though I'm highly unlikely to conceive, we did bd last night which may have been in my fertile window. And the 15th is OH's birthday, so he'll either get the gift of a baby or good ol AF hahaha.

Drjo and hopeful.89 I have put your dates in for you. Hope you get your festive bundle ladies xx

Alright so If I did in fact ovulate last week, I'm 6dpo and very crampyish. Not painful, but weird feeling.

If I didn't ovulate last week, it would be weird that my cervix is low, firm, and not exactly open.

And my clearblue is still flashing high and opk test strips are different... yeah different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->