April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Congrats east coast! It's about time another BFP came through phew!

AFM, I'm feeling out. BFN today (10dpo), while early, AF is due in 2 days, temp dropped by 0.6 this am, skin breaking out, yellow tinted cm. I just realized my LP was only 12 days this mo, maybe even just 10 days if FF is accurate (which I think it's not). Need to research this now! Googling party!

Amy - 12 days is still completely completely normal and healthy. Even 10 days would be within the normal range (albeit the bottom end of it). No need to worry about that unless it is always 10 days or shorter. I'm still getting :bfn:s too but I'm hopeful that it's still early and I know I have super low natural hcg levels. FXed for both of us :dust:

Congratulations eastcoast! What a strong line!

AFM, I just went and got a blood test today because those lines were playing tricks with my mind and they are inexpensive where I live (only $15). It was 0,2 so negative! So I am definitely out this month, and will skip the next one, so I will see you all again in June!
I will try to keep reading the threads and commenting when I can.

GL to those still waiting :dust:

Good morning all. Congrats to the BFN's, fingers crossed for those still waiting to test, sorry for those the witch got.

Question....I am typically 24/25 day cycle, I took clomid this month (prior months years ago, it added 3 days to cycle length), I did not ovulate till cycle day 19 so when is a reasonable time to expect AF. Thanks for any advice.

Maybe - Any idea how long your luteal phase (time after ovulation) usually is? That's really what drives when AF shows up. It's probably between 10-14 days after you ovulated... but it's hard to narrow down more than that without having tracked your ovulation in previous months.

AFM - 11 dpo and still :bfn:. Not in love with the temp dip this morning either, but I do think I might have slept with my mouth open.

Thanks...I think between 10 and 12 without meds. So between 4/21 and 4/24 possibly. I've got an addiction to poas...doesn't matter opk hpt....at this point evap lines make me happy. :)

:witch: showed up along with bad cramps this morning. A 28 day cycle with a 13 day LP is better than my last cycle which was an anovulatory 80 day one. GL to you!

Aww mom...sorry the witch got you. I have 9 year old boy/girl twins. Compliments of final f and iui.

If you don't mind d me asking, and you can say so...what age group do you fall in...20,30,40s.

Sorry for the witchy witch!

Very sore bbs today @ 8dpo. I don't even feel like wearing a bra!! :(

Started testing today, bfn! Also had a ovulation test left decided to dip that in as well since next month cycle I'm just gonna go with the flow. Lol

Congrats to everyone with BFP's and GL next month to those who the witch has got.
AFM I am 9DPO still 10 days until AF is due and nothing much to report. Feeling a bit tired, kids actually let me sleep in and Im still tired but that is all, I feel a bit nothing tbh.......

Sorry Angel, tooth fairy and mom of one. 😒 Good luck in May!

Yay eastcoastmom !! Nice looking BFP! 🎉

I'm about 3dpo and having similar symptoms as with DS1. Very achy and my uterus feels heavy with some AF cramps. I just feel preggy! Took 7 cycles with DS1 and this is just our first cycle going for number 2 so I'd be surprised if this is it!

Mummy3 - if you're 9 dpo, why do you think AF is 10 days away? A 19 day LP would be extremely long.

Aww mom...sorry the witch got you. I have 9 year old boy/girl twins. Compliments of final f and iui.

If you don't mind d me asking, and you can say so...what age group do you fall in...20,30,40s.

I'm 41. My husband is 42. We would love to have a little girl!

I'm 45...46 next month....really old to be ttc. It was difficult when I was young so not holding out much hope...but still hoping.

I have 4 girls and 3 boys....boys are easier! Lots of screaming with girls. :) my boys just break stuff. But their clothes are so much cuter. I truly hope you get her!!

Mummy3 - if you're 9 dpo, why do you think AF is 10 days away? A 19 day LP would be extremely long.

I have a 28 day cycle and from cm know I ovulate around day 10 every month and AF is always spot on the 28th day, I know its long and I have my own concerns about that but hey ho

Hey ladies, I've missed too much to have time to go back and read right now but wanted to check in, I'm not hopeful for this cycle only got to BD 4x and I think none of them were around the time of O. So upwards and on wards to next cycle I guess. I fell ill with pnumonia and been dealing with ex baby mama drama from both baby moms. Youngest LO mom is being charged with assault and she goes to court for that on July 9th. We go for custody hearing on May 15th.

AF got me this morning! On to May! Good luck to those still waiting. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"