April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Totally agree with you Emmy on the gps here it's like your educating them :/

I agree with this too, I had a consultant app a few weeks back, he wrote a letter to my dc requesting 5mgs of folic acid (his theory is it cant hurt) spoke to my dc who told me I can buy it over the counter, I told him the "normal" dose you can but not the increased dose, its a good job I have my head screwed on!!
I also have just spoken to the hospital and got some of my blood work back, all are normal which is good, it could be bad luck or the fibroids causing the mmcs :(

Congrats on the BFPs and sorry for those the witch has gotten.

Mummy....that sounds hopeful.

Emmy...have you looked into vitex and/or maca. It helps regulate lots of women (but not all). It can make a short cycle longer and a long cycle shorter. I tried it last month and loved how I felt. It gave me a perfect 28 day cycle with o at day 15. Might be worth looking into if your dr appt is far away.

Kelly...fingers crossed that those are good symptoms!

Brandi...you insemination dates are predetermined?

AFM...5dpo and nothing....opk and hpt all negative. Way to early I know, but I have a bunch of ic and zero self control.

I use a known donor, fresh sperm. My normal ovulation day is CD13 but I've been ovulating on CD17 lately. Just to catch both dates, we're inseminating on CD12 and CD17.

Lucy - I was 11 dpo yesterday (12 today). I know I have low natural hcg levels so I try not to give up hope until AF or spotting starts.

Borr and Emmy - :hugs: Sorry about the witch... best of luck next month! :dust:

Can you put me in for April 28? I had my medicated IUI Tuesday, 3 mature follicles, so I'm hoping at least one of them has a good egg, gets fertilized, and sticks in a good spot.

Good job holding out Krissy. So tomorrow is testing day? 😃

Lucy - LOL Oh, no. I've been testing for days... they've all been :bfn:s, but I try not to give up hope regardless. :shrug:

Oh! Haha! Yay for POAS! ☺️ Did you find out you have low hcg levels with your DD, Krissy?

Really weird achy hip pain this afternoon.
Anyone else feeling anything?

Congrats on the BFPs and sorry for those the witch has gotten.

Mummy....that sounds hopeful.

Emmy...have you looked into vitex and/or maca. It helps regulate lots of women (but not all). It can make a short cycle longer and a long cycle shorter. I tried it last month and loved how I felt. It gave me a perfect 28 day cycle with o at day 15. Might be worth looking into if your dr appt is far away.

Kelly...fingers crossed that those are good symptoms!

Brandi...you insemination dates are predetermined?

AFM...5dpo and nothing....opk and hpt all negative. Way to early I know, but I have a bunch of ic and zero self control.

I bought some Agnus castus from Hollands and barrets today which is vitex. They have changed the laws in the UK on using this herbal remedy so now you can't buy it in the big tubs like you used to and it's in a box now packaged for helping PMS but it's still the same thing, 4mg tablets. It says on the box to take 1 a day but from what I remember reading your only meant to take it before ovulation, not after. Does anyone know for sure when I should take it? I also got b6 50mg vitamin c and magnesium and calcium.

Alright guys 9dpo and bbs are on fire. I'm not getting my hopes up but I just took a cheapie (blue dye) well I took two.. I see two very faint lines on both. But still not getting my hopes up. That's one of them. Posted one of them. Looks better on my phone & in person.

But definitely tell me what you think. Will not hurt my feelings as I know it's early.

Attachments

• 20150416_125526 (2).jpg
    20150416_125526 (2).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 36
Kysbr10 I can see something very faint. Have you got a pink dye test? X

I have to buy some more, Ckelly. I'm gonna hold off on it until tomorrow morning or even longer, Idk.

Ckelly - that's good you're feeling pinching near your hip! Mine has stopped 😒. How many dpo are you again?

Ksybr - I don't think I can see anything but I'm not good at squinters! Bobs on fire is a great sign though!! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->