April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Lucy - Yeah, I didn't get a real :bfp: with my DD until almost 6 weeks.

Mumof5 - If your OPKs were negative until today, I don't think you had already ovulated. Usually it's at least 12 hours (usually 24-36) after your +OPK. Even if you O'ed today I don't think it'd be early enough to worry about.

Drjo- Ugh - sorry you're still having O issues. Best of luck with the surgery! Let me know how it is since I may be facing the same soon!

Hey everyone! My period is due tomorrow and I got a bfn of an ic yesterday so did not test this morning. However, whilst at work and then when at home mowing the lawns I had dizzy spells where all of a sudden I felt like I was losing my balance and was about to fall over. I almost tripped at work as I was walking and thought I was falling so went to correct myself but wasn't falling if that makes sense. Then just in the last twenty minutes whilst sitting at the computer I have had the same feeling go through me, almost like a wave of nausea. I haven't had any other symptoms at all, but really hope that this is a sign!

Welcome TLK will add your date for you.
Ladies who are about to test fx and lots of babydust to U all looking forward to seeing some BFPs ont he thread again xx

Can't quite believe I am joining the BFPs. Here's my result at 11 dpo this morning:

https://i62.tinypic.com/2dgluf7.jpg

https://i60.tinypic.com/vs26xi.jpg

Luck and baby dust to everyone x

Yay another bfp :)
My boobs hurt this morning and i feel so dry down there it hurts :-( however if I check cm it is thick and creamy.
Ah who knows lol xx

Congratulations to all BFPs and sorry to all who got AF!

I am 9dpo today and starting testing tomorrow!

tested with a FR this morning, didn't see anything. :( 10dpo period expected in 3 days.. I think the blue dye test played a joke on me. But a lot of symptoms so hopefully I still am in.

Those blue dyes are tricksters. But, yes, you are definitely still in!

Well AF got me but I'm in my fertile window again the 29th and 30th which is my birthday so..

Sorry to hear that sweetmama best of luck on your next cycle xx

Well AF got me but I'm in my fertile window again the 29th and 30th which is my birthday so..

Sorry AF got ya but your birthday and your fertile window sound like a good combination!!! There is a May thread if you want to join us!! Glad to see you are back you had a few of us worried. How are you feeling now is your sickness gone?

Here is the link to the May thread for any ladies that want to join!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2302713-may-testers.html

Thanks for posting may link mrsverhey no doubt I will be joining you over there too look forward to catching up on thread with u ladies xx

LADIES - I'm back! That bleed was just a mid cycle bleed! I carried on testing with OPK's ''just in case'' and it seems I am going to ovulate - albeit late considering a normal cycle. I am CD22 FMU CB was low. I tested at 3pm (just now) and IC is almost positive. Repeat CB has a HIGH! Not quite a peak but we're going to get to it! I'm going to be on this and Mays thread because I could be between the both for testing!

Just relieved I carried on testing ''just in case'' and that I am finally going to ovulate, following a complicated miscarriage in Feb - March!

Let's go catch that Rainbow! :happydance:

So pleased to have you back lost7 but what a roller coaster for u huni x
What date would U like me to put down?

Congrats on all the BFP's, how exciting!

A little update - currently 7dpo, no real big symptoms except extremely exhausted & sore nipples.

Not feeling overly hopeful this cycle as additional blood work from my gp revealed hypothyroidism - started on Synthroid Wed Morning and possible PCOS (ultrasound in July to check for cysts.) On the bright side he finally referred me to a OB/RE (wait time is around 4 months :( )

But staying positive and increasing my exercises to be in optimal shape for my appointments to come.

Baby Dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->