April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I can see it! I'm on my kindle...if I make it smaller very clear. Fingers crossed for a pink dye line!!!

Alright guys 9dpo and bbs are on fire. I'm not getting my hopes up but I just took a cheapie (blue dye) well I took two.. I see two very faint lines on both. But still not getting my hopes up. That's one of them. Posted one of them. Looks better on my phone & in person.

But definitely tell me what you think. Will not hurt my feelings as I know it's early.

Omgosh, I see it lol I'm so excited for you! Post a pic of the pink dye tomorrow. Have your bbs been sore all along or just recently?

Thanks put me down for the 25th, but I bet I will cave in before that!

TeacherLynn, my bb's started 7dpo. Yesterday they were super heavy and very sore. Today, they are on FIRE and very bruised and tingly feelings here and there. My tummy today feels like it keeps tightening and then letting go. Weird feeling.

Maybe, I didn't know whether or not to post it because once I uploaded it to the computer I could barely see it but I definitely see it when it's smaller on my phone and definitely in person.

Sorry ladies who r out, I think I'll b not far behind.. Brown tinged cm & very crampy at 9dpo dejavu from last cycle... Asda cheapy bfn :-(

Your symptoms sound awesome ksybr! When are you going to take another test??

Oh no, FabPop 😔. Could be implantation?

I'm going to try and wait a couple days before taking another one. But knowing me, I will take one tomorrow morning.

Can I join too? I will be testing on Tuesday (April 21) - I will be in Disneyland for the week - if it's a positive what fun thing can I do to announce it to hubby? (A baby Mickey?)

So I think I ovulated today or possibly yesterday due to temp going up today. Bit concerned it's a bit early and my uterus lining won't be sufficient 😕. Anyways now officially back in the tww. Xx

CKelly9 - this last month has been a rough go. My grandfather passed away, the custody thing is coming up, the one ex was charged with an assault that happened in September, the other ex is just being a rude rude person. And on top of it all I've been sick. I'm officially late on my AF but no bfp so I'm just sitting here waiting on a visit

Oh & top of me seeing my squinter of a test, hubby actually saw it without any problems which pretty much tells you something, haha. Hopefully this is it!!

Oh yeah, if the hubs sees it then it's definite lol my bbs have been sore since 2 dpo but getting worse everyday since about 7 dpo. I can't hardly walk down the hallway anymore cuz they hurt. I'm hoping that's good. Late evening 7 and early 8 I had sharp pains I'm hoping were implantation but could have easily been something else.

I'm cd 37 and haven't ovulated. Going to start provera tonight so I can bring on a period, schedule surgery, and officially get back to ttc!

Emmy - how frustrating!! I've read here that ladies had good results with Vitex but I have no idea how you're actually supposed to take it. Hopefully someone has some good advice for you. And I agree, though I'm not in the UK, GPs generally don't know much about much, that's why they're GPs. They should be able to refer you though right?

Oh I forgot my update... I'm feeling out. AF due tomorrow, 12 dpo today, all the signs the period is coming are here though. "official" test date is tomorrow but I feel like if I was pregnant, it would already be positive. Who knows.

quick update, I've been cramping for three days, AF due in two. Three days ago had some bleeding due to... activities, but I've had some brown blood as well now so IDK if that's left over from the "activities" or AF trying to start. 1% of me wants to believe it's IB but I'm so sick of getting my hopes up. Took a cheapy yesterday with a BFN

Congrats to all who have gotten their BFP'S and sorry to the ones who that ugly witch got!!! As for me I am still waiting for ovulation. I bought some clinical guard tests and not really sure how accurate they are.... another thing I have been cramping something fierce,pelvic area has had lots of pressure and my stomachs is swelling and tighter than normal. Pregnancy tests are negative. So I don't know what's going on. Could it be the clomid and dexamethasone? This is my first cycle on any meds so if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks lovely lAdIeS and may God bless us all with some BFP's soon!!

I'm thinking I'm out too. Af due on the 19th. I have had light pink and brown spotting since Monday. Alao was woken up with a sharp pinching feeling that preceded the spotting Monday. This morning spotting got heavy then lightened back up. Really unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->