April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Well AF got me but I'm in my fertile window again the 29th and 30th which is my birthday so..

Sorry AF got ya but your birthday and your fertile window sound like a good combination!!! There is a May thread if you want to join us!! Glad to see you are back you had a few of us worried. How are you feeling now is your sickness gone?

It is mostly yes. Thanks for the worry, I'm sorry I scared some of ya's. I will jump on for May :)

Thank you! Tests are almost positive now! Lots of BD tonight and tomorrow he he!
I feel thankful I am going to ovulate!

Yay for O'ing!!

On a different note, going to baby showers when you are TTC isn't too grand...

HI all.

Sorry to those that the witch has gotten. Good luck to those still waiting, and wishing good timing to those o'ing.

Afm...6dpo. Lots of pinches, some slight cramping, really sucky backache. My temp has dropped .2 in the last 2 days...not sure what that means. Cervix is really high, soft and closed.

Hi all!! I'm an old hat on BnB just back from a forum break. According to FF AF should have arrived on Tuesday, but she's nowhere to be found now ending CD54(!!!) and feeling VERY prego despite BFN on test taken today with SMU after a 3 hr hold (I know it's a short hold, but I'm peeing so frequently, almost as often as I'm passing gas!!) Anyways, I will be testing every Sunday and Friday until I get a BFP or find AF.

HI Q...that sounds super promising! I would be poas everyday, several times a day. Best of luck!!!

CKelly can you put me down for testing on the 24? I think that will give clomid a decent cycle length...it adds 7/8 days to my regular cycle. Thanks.

Started provera last night and got a positive OPK today. Figures. Not sure if that will affect things at all, but I should have AF by may 1.

Schnoogles and Querida welcome to the thread will add you to the front page fx this cycle. X
No problem maybe 8 x
7/9 dpo terrible gas last night lol woke up sniffly little cramp but that possibly to do with the gas issue.
How is everyone else ?

I'm still waiting for af or a bfp! Af due this morning but nothing yet, no spotting etc wither but still bfn of cheapies. If I get to next week without af will buy a frer...

I think I ovulated on cd 11, but ff hasn't given me crosshairs :(. I think it's because of the slightly lower temp today?. I tried to put a higher temp in and it gave me a dashed line?? Any ideas ladies?, my cm has changed to creamy/sticky today so I'm pretty sure I'm out of my fertile window.

Good luck to ALL of you!!! BABY DUST!!!!!

Just a quick update....
......I think I am going to be out this month...ugh

At 8 DPO I got what I thought was implantation bleeding something Ive never ever had before

I tested at 10 DPO and it was a BFN

Today I tested and Im 12 DPO and got a BFN

AF is supposed to come tomorrow according to FF....I guess Ill have to be hoping and praying that next month is my month.

Still in with a chance huni fx for u x
Mumof5 dos you get chance to do the baby dance ?

I think I'm going to start charting my temps, but have never done that. Do I just use a regular thermometer or do I need a special one?

Kelly I'm also somewhere around 5/7 dpo and also gassy! Woke up with a snuffy nose and sore lower back. Yesterday I had a bit of nausea and I am eating sooooo much 😳 I went and got burritos - normally I can't even finish half but last night I scoffed the entire thing! And before that I popped some cookies in the oven thinking I'll keep some for DH but I age them...all! ☺️

Are symptoms are so similar Lucy. Not long to wait now fx huni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"