April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Lynn, I charted one cycle with my DS (the last one after quite a while of TTC) it's so fun! I got a special thermometer from the pharmacy in the 'ladies section' . Not sure if it's any different though?

I think I ovulated on cd 11, but ff hasn't given me crosshairs :(. I think it's because of the slightly lower temp today?. I tried to put a higher temp in and it gave me a dashed line?? Any ideas ladies?, my cm has changed to creamy/sticky today so I'm pretty sure I'm out of my fertile window.

Just noticed you're going to be a midwife soon. That's awesome! Must have been lots of work, especially with 5 kids! Congrats!

Not sure what's going on with me this month. I'm not doing Opks and I'm not temping (we're trying the relaxed approach as that's when I got my bfp after 2 years of trying).

I'm due to ovulate on Sunday, however I had EECM last week and felt like I was ovulating. I've taken my temp the last 5days and they've all been post ovulation Temps from previous cycles.

Now I don't know if I have ovulated, and if I did, I don't know how many dpo I am, therefore I don't know when to test.

I think the more relaxed approach is more stressful!

I think I ovulated on cd 11, but ff hasn't given me crosshairs :(. I think it's because of the slightly lower temp today?. I tried to put a higher temp in and it gave me a dashed line?? Any ideas ladies?, my cm has changed to creamy/sticky today so I'm pretty sure I'm out of my fertile window.

Just noticed you're going to be a midwife soon. That's awesome! Must have been lots of work, especially with 5 kids! Congrats!

Yes it's really is amazing, but VERY hard work, especially at the moment with essays due. I actually have six kids 😄. I can't wait to qualify, then no more essays, just doing the job I love :) xx

I think I'm going to start charting my temps, but have never done that. Do I just use a regular thermometer or do I need a special one?

You need a basal body thermometer (bbt). I searched pharmacies etc but nobody had one so had to order mine online. The difference is that it measures to two decimal places rather than one like regular thermometers. It's just a lot more accurate x

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks Lucy and Mum. Of course I'm hoping I won't have to chart the next cycle, but if AF does show I'll start. It gives me something different to look forward to next cycle.

It's very impressive Mum! My mum was a midwife, she trained after having four kids - such a rewarding yet challenging career. Good on you for getting through the degree 👍

I'm out for the month (and the next few). The :witch: showed up today, and so we're starting with IVF. This cycle will be the egg retrieval, we'll take a cycle off to recover, and then do an FET the cycle after that.

Best of luck to everyone still in it for April :dust:

I'm sorry AF showed up Krissy 😔.
Best of luck with IVF. I have no doubt it will be successful 😊

So sorry Krissy best of luck with ivf huni.x
Ive just cried a BGT what is wrong with me :/
Bluefish I don't temp etc going for the relaxed approach also. We just bd every other day cd10-cd16 and hope for the best but my cycles are only 26/27 days so I roughly know when to expect Af.
Did u manage to bd around what you thought maybe ovulation?

Yeah, we did it plenty that week. But not at all this week so I really do hope that I ovulated last week.

My bbs have been really achy/sore the last few days. That was my only symptom.when I got my bfp in January. Just trying not to get my hopes up as I've had sore bbs before and no bfp.

I'm dpo 11 today and no symptoms. I told myself I would test until Monday or Tuesday but I did! Blah...got a bfn. So disappointed lol

Well guess I'm out. After 5 days of spotting, heavy bleeding started. Weird because I never spot in between afs.

Bluefish - I'm in the same boat. I hope the sore bbs are good, but I have had it previously in a bfn cycle. Sucks that our bodies are so difficult to figure out.

Danielle - you still have a chance!

Yours - I'm so sorry the witch got you.

I'm so annoyed.

I got a Shipment Notification to my email on Thursday that my new batch of OPKs has crossed the border into my country.

Why am I annoyed? Because as of Thursday, the city they are in is only an hour away from me, but according to the tracking number, the anticipated date of arrival is Tuesday. Doesn't make sense how it takes 3 business days to travel an hour.

Ugh.

CD55 and only saw brown cm after my workout. It was closer to spotting today than colored cm, but between last night's bd and todays workout, I think my sore and sensitive cervix was just complaining for a second. I will be buying a few Walmart cheapies tonight when Lalo gets of work, as I'm broke and we always go to the store when he gets off on Saturdays. I have one CB early results digi, which I'm saving for use after a clear BFP, as they are quite pricey. I have spent the afternoon doing my best to repair clothes with holes, torn seams, too long hems, etc. I have no skills and am doing it by hand, but it's rather therapeutic for me to occupy my hands and hopefully I'm giving my clothes a slightly longer lifespan.

Well, my AF showed her ugly face early - 12 DPO. We bd right before the smiley face on my CBFM and when I got the smiley faces - apparently not enough this time around. Boo. Maybe next month.

Hope all is well with you and good luck girls!

So sorry TLK and Yourstruly good luck for May x
Brandi that would of annoyed me to.
Danielle, Bluefish, Teacherlynn and Querida lookin forward to seeing these tests still plenty of time for BFPs. Xx

Still won't stop me from an insemination though.

I would NORMALLY ovulate on CD13 which is Tuesday, so I'm going to see my donor tomorrow morning JUST in case my OPKs are lying to me and I actually AM still ovulating on CD13 (I can't make it out there on Tuesday, so I'm going a day early).

And AGAIN on Friday, I'll be going out for another insemination based on when OPKs have been telling me I'm ovulating and when I've been feeling the ovulation pains. Can't wait to get back into the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->