April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi ladies! So I just have to tell you this mornings story. If I wasn't such a cool person I wouldn't have found it hilarious and probably gone on a hulk rampage!

Took a test 9dpo
Nothing came up.
Last test in the house.
Flooded the test window 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
What a divvy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Hi ladies! So I just have to tell you this mornings story. If I wasn't such a cool person I wouldn't have found it hilarious and probably gone on a hulk rampage!

Took a test 9dpo
Nothing came up.
Last test in the house.
What a divvy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Let it dry out it may work???

This is it without the filter. What do you ladies think?

I see a line on the black and white and something on the regular one....not sure if they are positives or evap-lines or funny dye runs....test again....best of luck !!!!

Well I have my early scan booked for 12th May, fxd we get a hb so I can start progesterone pesseries, ive started the 75mg of aspirin, does anyone have any experience of this after mc? x

I'm so over the confusion. CD13 seems to be my darkest day, but no positive yet. I inseminated on CD12 and again tonight (CD16) so hopefully I catch an eggie...otherwise, I'm out for a few months.

First pic was taken at 10 minutes, second at 20 minutes

Brandi....do you temp?

I'm so over the confusion. CD13 seems to be my darkest day, but no positive yet. I inseminated on CD12 and again tonight (CD16) so hopefully I catch an eggie...otherwise, I'm out for a few months.

First pic was taken at 10 minutes, second at 20 minutes

Brandi....do you temp?

No, I don't. My cycles have always been predictable. In all fairness, I DID have a baby 9 months ago, but I'm scared the c-section has screwed up my fertility.

Attachments

• 11100465_469695959853122_1383721668_n.jpg
    11100465_469695959853122_1383721668_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 11168968_469696279853090_2132929606_n.jpg
    11168968_469696279853090_2132929606_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0

Took a test 9dpo
Nothing came up.
Last test in the house.
What a divvy 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂

Oh no!!! Lol 😂😂😂

Hello everyone I'm back :D I've been on holiday <3

I got my period after getting a super faint maybe positive on a ic last month and then had a 4 day witchfest lol.

So this is a fresh cycle for me. Due to my m/c in Feb I was sent for an USS and while there asked her if it looked like I was going to ovulate. She said I had a really thick uterine lining and a 16mm follicle on my left ovary. So I thought that was interesting. This was cycle day 12. So we b'danced cycle days 6,7,11,12,13,14,15 and 16 lol! (thumbs up for holiday romps!) Ovulated cycle day 15 and now I'm in the tww. and 7dpo.

I now hate ic'd after all the false positive I had last month so I'm holding out for a frer. I dont have any in the house as I'm a poas addict haha

My boobs are big and sore but they always are this end of the month I don't feel pregnant at all and have been having bad cramps on and off for two days so I think the witch is on her miserable way my skin totally broke out in several places yesterday too and has gone greasy sigh... I usually get the one spot on my chin or forehead 1-2 days before which also makes me think I'm going to get af early.

It's so nice to be back It's going to take forever to catch up lol! Love and baby dust to you all! xxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey amber so glad u came back to update us. Fx crossed this is your lucky cycle my lovely.
I too don't like those ICs.
Lots of baby dust to u huni xx

Just popping over to see how you ladies are all getting on, sorry to hear the witch got you kelly :( hopefully see you over in first tri next month,

Good luck to all you ladies xx

So sorry the witch got you ckelly! Really hoping for you for next cycle!

Lucy - cant wait to see your update this morning. I feel like I see a line on all the pics, original, b&w, and inverted. I hope its a real BFP for you!! Fingers crossed!!

AFM - another BFN this morning and feeling out. Although I dont think AF is due until Tues/Wed? Not really sure...this is a weird cycle for me.

Hey amber so glad u came back to update us. Fx crossed this is your lucky cycle my lovely.
I too don't like those ICs.
Lots of baby dust to u huni xx

Hey :hugs:
How could I stay away you're all so lovely. So sorry the witch got you it looked promising there.

Yeah IC's suck. I see so many people saying they got nothing on them or a shadows and then bold bfp on frers. I'm being sooooooo good I haven't taken a single opk nothing! lol. Been having some mean cramps and back ache last night and this morning.

TMI. My ewcm was mental this month. I had 2 days thin watery slippery then 2 days of this with back ache it didn't have to reach inside for it it was just there it also had the faintest yellow tint to it when it was in a glob but clear when stretched. There was so much it was a bit yuk lol. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=399070

Fingers crossed to everyone! xxx

That happened to me. Stark white negative on an IC, but a bold bfp on an FRER at 10dpo with levels of 16. That was my last pregnancy though.

Do these look darker? Top is 6:30am (8 hour hold), bottom is a 2.5 hour hold no fluids since 9pm yesterday. The Wondfo's are left (6:30am) and right (9am)

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
  • compare2.jpg
    compare2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
That happened to me. Stark white negative on an IC, but a bold bfp on an FRER at 10dpo with levels of 16. That was my last pregnancy though.

Do these look darker? Top is 6:30am (8 hour hold), bottom is a 2.5 hour hold no fluids since 9pm yesterday. The Wondfo's are left (6:30am) and right (9am)

Looks like progression to me, good luck <3 xxx

Ladies woke up to spotting nothing since at all and I've been really active :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back