April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Not going to test until Sunday I still think she's coming lol x

Ooooh! You're so strong holding off from POAS Kelly!!

Wow that is some willpower....I would be nuts. Fingers crossed for you!!

Looks a bit better in real life :winkwink:
Left is FMU and right SMU. Is it a :bfp: ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
A little easier to see in b&w :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Congrats Lucy!! So excited for you!! When was/is AF due for you?? (I know we are close in O day but not sure about AF?)

Thank you lovely ladies! I'm quote surprised, after days of bfn I thought I was out.
AF due on Monday. I got my first positive opk Sunday 12 and another on Monday so I'm guessing I ovulated Tuesday? So that would put me around 11dpo. I thought I ovulated earlier as ewcm stopped days before so didn't BD after Saturday!
Knew something was up when my bbs started to burn 2 nights ago but was still getting bfn!
Have you tested again Kozmikkitten??

Thanks for the info Lucy!
I did test this morning and BFN.

I had pos OPK's on Mon/Tues 13/14 and assumed I O'd on 14/15??
I think AF is due Tues/Wed.

I am actually thinking I'm out because I have no signs! Ugh...I hate waiting!

We are a day apart! I had bfn yesterday morning - so don't give up hope!

I'm 9dpo and another stark white test.. So if I did in fact implant on Monday. I don't know why I'm not even getting a faint like. Ive never had kid cycle spotting. And it literally was just a big blob of blood when I wiped twice.... Very strange....

Thanks!

Aww how frustrating. I had a mmc after my bfp in December. So I'm hoping if I am I can skip straight over the 12 week mark and beyond with no problems.cd 60??? I bet your tearing you hair out!!!

Hugs cxx

I remember that. I definitely am. Every now and then I spot but it's incredibly brief. I am going to Walmart in a bit to get some cheapies bc I can't control my poas urge anymore, but I also don't want to waste my only frer. My symptoms are getting more noticeable and more numerous, so I'm having a hard time not getting my hopes up..

So I just took a Walmart cheapie, just for fun. I didn't really expect to see anything, but I kind of feel like something's catching my eye.. see for yourselves. I'll do another in the morning.

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 21
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads