April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Morning ladies af is officially in full flow.
Last night in my house was just comical if anyone could of seen me running around at midnight looking for a box of tampax I had missed placed thighs firmly squeezed together running like I'd poo'd myself 😂 honestly I was laughing at myself even my shar pei looked at me as if to say "what are u doing?".
Any who ..... Querida sorry huni I can't see anything but I never can on people's faint pics can't wait to see morning test.
Good luck ladies lets get some more BFPs x

Querida I think I see something, but I can't be sure. I have flashing my phone light on my tests and I think ive permenantly damaged my eye sight haha so I'm 10 dpo and nothing. Nada not even a squinter. I'm losing all faith! X

Mumof5 is my baby couldn't be without him xx

Alfie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
I think I see something, Querida

Well, Wondfo has decided to go nearly positive overnight so it's picking something up. Dollar store is picking up nothing again.

So, one of them is wrong. Either way, if I ovulate today or tomorrow, my luteal phase will be too short again to sustain a pregnancy, so I know I'm out again. I'll be taking a break and not trying again until August.

Attachments

• surge.jpg
    surge.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • surge2.jpg
    surge2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh Brandi I really hope I haven't missed it huni. Still keeping my fingers crossed for u x

OMG It's still faint but SOO much clearer with SMU!! I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26
Thanks Ladies!! I'm totally doing a :happydance: right now!! I want to make the gift of baby clothes for Lalo right now and take it to his work, but maybe I should wait for a stronger test?? What do you think??

I accidentally added an extra drop. It's not easy to do an OPK with a dropper in a bowling alley bathroom when the only thing you have to pee in is your hand

Attachments

• 20150425_105601-1.jpg
    20150425_105601-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
I accidentally added an extra drop. It's not easy to do an OPK with a dropper in a bowling alley bathroom when the only thing you have to pee in is your hand

AF is late but I'm still getting bfn. I usually buy ultra sensitive pregnancy test online but I got the normal ones this time. I regret not getting the other ones lol.

So sorry I've been MIA for so long. My last cycle got totally screwed up when I had to go out of town for my grandfather's funeral. We totally missed my fertile window. Anyway, when I first joined this thread it was for testing at the beginning of April for my previous cycle. But now I'll be testing April 30th for my current cycle.

My miscarriage in February has shortened my cycles, normally I ovulated on cd19, this cycle was cd14! I wasn't completely prepared and our BDing wasn't timed as well as I would have liked, but I still think we have a chance.

Danielle, I'm on CD62 and just starting to see faint lines. Don't give up hope yet.

Brandi, :rofl: I've struggled with that before and I understand the humorous frustration. But a single extra drop should not affect it too much I think.

Scooby, GL FX :dust:

AFM Lalo is ecstatic, but my "best friend" says there is no faint second line. She also insists that I should get a good digital and take it now, even though I explained carefully that they aren't as sensitive. She doesn't believe me and won't listen to the facts just because she used one with a weeks estimator with her 4yr and got bfp 1-2wk. She's putting the doubt into me, enough for me to go get a couple more tests.. :(

Looks pretty dang positive to me! Don't let her rain on your parade.

CD62! I hope you get your bfp! You should keep testing, have you seen a doctor? Maybe you could get a blood test done.
I got a bfp at DPO10 with my son and I had tons of symptoms. I knew I was pregnant.

Danielle, I'm on CD62 and just starting to see faint lines. Don't give up hope yet.

Brandi, :rofl: I've struggled with that before and I understand the humorous frustration. But a single extra drop should not affect it too much I think.

Scooby, GL FX :dust:

AFM Lalo is ecstatic, but my "best friend" says there is no faint second line. She also insists that I should get a good digital and take it now, even though I explained carefully that they aren't as sensitive. She doesn't believe me and won't listen to the facts just because she used one with a weeks estimator with her 4yr and got bfp 1-2wk. She's putting the doubt into me, enough for me to go get a couple more tests.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->