April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Mumof5 is my baby couldn't be without him xx

Alfie

Haha too coincidental, My sharpie is called Alf and my name is kelly ��. I would upload a pic but dont know how too on my phone x

CD62! I hope you get your bfp! You should keep testing, have you seen a doctor? Maybe you could get a blood test done.
I got a bfp at DPO10 with my son and I had tons of symptoms. I knew I was pregnant.[QUOTE/]

I am having trouble with my insurance, which is why I haven't seen a doctor. I've been having symptoms for around a month now.. I was afraid to accept my symptoms as the real deal, thinking they would be misleading again..

congrats Q thats amazing news! throw some of that bfp over here pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! :);-) xxx

Hi ladies!
I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutly nada this week So I've made a pac to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

NOW we're definitely positive and I am PISSED!!!

My donor is unavailable tonight for another donation to "seal the deal" and the last donation was on Thursday night.

Secondly, ovulating tonight or tomorrow makes my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy. So I might as well call myself out already :cry:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • positive2.jpg
    positive2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
Awe Brandi how frustrating huni hugs x
Mumof5 I call him Alf but Oscar calls him Alpie.
We rescued him, he came to us skin and bone with a nasty ear problem and literally no fur on his back. Now full health, ear problems minimal and fully covered in fur.
Major part of our family love him x

I uploaded fromy phone went to desktop version and then added that way ;)

OPKs are on their way out already. Had some pinching for about an hour and nowhere near as strong as usual, but HOLY EWCM!!!!

I might still have a chance, albeit a low one. If O did occur, that's an 11 day LP.

Time will tell. Not testing til the 30th

Ckelly- I just read all the pages rooting for you! And I will continue on to May! Alfie is so handsome! I'm really wanting a pup, I told DH lastnight the longer it takes to conceive the more I want one, ha. But... we don't have a garden at the moment so our rescue will have to wait.

MrsVerhey- wahhhhhh! Yay!! And for all the bfps this thread!

Come join May testers for the ladies starting new cycles :)

Thank u lovely salembaby. My 9th cycle since mmc 21st cycle since trying I must admit it's my fur baby that has kept me going xx

huge congratulations to Q and Lucy <3 Hubby has just gone to get me a frer I'm 9dpo today. I feel crap. 5 days til AF is due and I honestly can't tell if I have pms or symptoms. ergh. I kept my fmu with tissue covering it from 8am will it be alright to test with?

I'm sure it would be fine Amber ohhhh can't wait until u test good luck huni x

I tested.
Boo! BFN. I swear if I hold it just right in the light I see something, I swear I saw something as it was developing... but nope bfn. Gutted
Oh well try again in the morning . xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images206447

Can't view your picture Amber, but you're not out till AF comes!

My chart is so weird this cycle. Temps are ambiguous and fertility friend just moved ovulation from the 14th to the 16th. Anyone want to have a look and guess when I ovulated? If I did actually ovulate on the 14th where I had a temp dip, is today too early for implantation spike? I imagine it is, but wishful thinking!

SO, yup..totally confuzzled..cuz dollar store was positive last night, and then Wondfo's started getting lighter, and now this morning's Wondfo is very positive

Attachments

• positive3.jpg
    positive3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Any squinters or tweakers welcome but for today I think, no. xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=401922

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=401918

I see two lines...but don't trust me. I've been seeing lines on HPTs and either just ovulated or haven't ovulated yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->