April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I also see two lines. Looking on my phone though and it's a little distorted when I zoom in.

BFN at 11 DPO, but just now had spotting. Yesterday evening, I was cramping in just one spot on the left side of my uterus (the same spot I have been feeling off and on since Thursday), nothing on the right side now.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies!
Congrats Q!! 🎊🐣
10dpp still early Amber!
Aww love your fur baby Kelly 🐶💖

Any squinters or tweakers welcome but for today I think, no. xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=401922

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=401918

Something is catching my eye when I put it in grayscale!

Thanks Lucy he's perfect x how are u feeling lovely.
Jean don't give up hope just yet x

Today's test has me confused. IK IK I shouldn't have done a blue dye, but my last Walmart cheapie was expired and I let it sit way to long before checking it (bc I fell asleep). Also, IDK if it affects anything, but I had 2 cups of coffee before bed. It's a miracle I managed a 5 1/2 hour after that coffee bc I'm literally peeing every 30-60 minutes.

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
Thanks Brandi, I can't get used to opk tests they drive me nuts too. Good luck 4 day old sperm isn't too bad going ;)
Thanks Scooby.
Thanks Ckelly.
Is it really Lucy? I can't believe you all see it too I thought I was being neurotic. haha
I did a 7 hour hold and did another one as last night I was still sipping tea at 2am lol (we got really into a series) so it was only a 5 hour hold really.
Q I'm terrible with blue dyes, that looks positive to me but I must say I can't get positive on those until I'm almost a week late its crazy they dont show a full week to ten days after frer. :)
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=402085

Please feel free to be brutally honest of you don't see anything, there's either a bean in there or not lol. <3 **babydust**

I need to stay off google lol. It seems to think I am pregnant lol.

Afm I am finally in my Tww. I am 3dpo. I had spotting 2 days before ovulation and have been nauseous/sick but only to smells and when I eat, and I have had a headache since I ovulated. I googled that big mistake lol.

My donor and I last inseminated on Thursday night, and I DEFINITELY had O pains today, so here's hoping the eggie gets caught.

In other news, I had a summer fling 11 years ago that I never truly got over. We've stayed in touch with each other and he just came out as gay to me. Then went on to say he first knew shortly after I moved back home to Canada. I have no idea whether to take that as a good thing, or as a "You turned me gay" kinda thing.

I still love him, and we're good friends. I think I might head back there this summer to catch up

I'm seriously eating this right now. And it's pretty good. :rofl:

Attachments

• WIN_20150426_220524.jpg
    WIN_20150426_220524.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 15
Brandi I wouldn't take that as a negative he clearly respects you to be open and honest with you huni. I'd embrace that and enjoy his friendship. Good idea for a catch up.
Q that looks mmmmm appetising lol enjoy. Looking forward to seeing more test today x

I'm feeling out.
Test this morning is the same as the others I will snap a pic and upload. I keep thinking I can see something but I probably can't lol.
I'm dpo and my temp dipped from 98.6 to 98.2 I think the nasty witch is on her way boo!
I did get some sharp mental pains in my left side last night like stabbing twinging it lasted about a minute or so. But I think I'm out bbs feel less full thought nips are still sensitive. shall I post the pic of the test? xxx

haha, It's sooooo negative! lol. I'll post it anyway. Oh well we tried in Paris this month which is where we honeymooned years ago, next month I'm ovulating around my birthday so I'd better get planning a night or two away hehehehe.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=402256

That's it for me ladies, remaining tests are locked away until next month unless I miss a period and I'm onto may now. :) My boobies are going down and I'm crying because I miss my Dad (grief always hits harder when I'm about to witchfest) I wont be gone though I'll still come on here and see how you're all getting on; pickles n all! :D huge amounts of baby dust to you all. -could I please just ask if anyone is religious -regardless of faith could you all say a little prayer for my friend, shes been ttc for 25 months now, I just really want this to be her cycle. <3<3<3

I tested.
8 DPO - I think my chart looks great! :happydance:

I think I see faint lines everywhere, Will post them in the HPT gallery for you to see!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2307095-lost8-8dpo-faint-lines.html#post35374117

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->