April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Here's the link to save you looking: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2307095-lost8-8dpo-faint-lines.html#post35374117

Brandi I wouldn't take that as a negative he clearly respects you to be open and honest with you huni. I'd embrace that and enjoy his friendship. Good idea for a catch up.
Q that looks mmmmm appetising lol enjoy. Looking forward to seeing more test today x

I kinda made a comment on a photo he posted yesterday, with a flirty "yum" lol and then said he'd make a very lucky woman a very happy one, to which he responded to look at one of his previous posts and message him.

I couldn't bring myself to ask him if I made him that way, but ultimately, I guess it doesn't matter. Not many people can say they're still good friends with someone they dated 11 years ago.

Now my only regret is not finding a quiet place near the woods that one 4th of July when I was 18 and he wanted me to take his virginity...lol. (I didn't because I would have felt too guilty) Damn.

Lost huni I see the lines I have my fingers tightly crossed x
Brandi your right huni xx

:witch: showed up, of course after I already used a FRER for a :BFN: Not sure I can do another IUI in May, vacations at work & finding the money (I've got half of it) might be a problem.

Also, if I "made him that way", then I don't think we'd still be friends lmao.

He says it's an interesting story and he wants me to come visit so we can catch up and he can tell me about it. So now, I'm trying to get my passport in the works so I can go and visit.

AF got me yesterday! On to May.

Good luck to everyone still waiting here! I'll pop in for the rest of the month to see who else gets BFP!!

Also, if I "made him that way", then I don't think we'd still be friends lmao.

He says it's an interesting story and he wants me to come visit so we can catch up and he can tell me about it. So now, I'm trying to get my passport in the works so I can go and visit.

I understand you feel sensitive as you have a history with this man, but I would like to reassure you that I'm quite certain one person can not "turn" another person into finding the opposite/same sex attractive both emotionally and physically.
I don't think a person can "turn" another gay or straight as much as I think there is a cure for autism, it's biological. Some discover themselves sooner and some later. Pressures caused by society and the modern world means that some people try to live the way they are expected until they find the strength to be who they truly are.
Honestly hun take a deep breath, as you do have history it must have been a shock but try not to take it personally <3 xxx

Very much agree Amber.
Brandi do it in sure u would have a great time. Sorry Kozmikkitten and Jean fx for May cycle ladies xz

I'm definitely going to go down. Him coming out as gay doesn't change that we happened, doesn't change who he is, and obviously never changed that we're friends.

On the plus side, now I have someone to look at photos of hot guys with and not feel an ounce of guilt lol!!

On the other hand, now that I know he's unattainable..he's even more attractive to me. Why does that always happen?

I'm definitely going to go down. Him coming out as gay doesn't change that we happened, doesn't change who he is, and obviously never changed that we're friends.

On the plus side, now I have someone to look at photos of hot guys with and not feel an ounce of guilt lol!!

On the other hand, now that I know he's unattainable..he's even more attractive to me. Why does that always happen?

That all seems so complex, Your head must be spinning. hugs xxx

Brandi - I too was crazy over a guy who is now openly gay. I was the second woman he ever liked romantically, and the only one he was ever intimate with. He seems a lot more confident and comfortable with himself now, and we're still good friends, though not as close as I'd like. :hugs:

AFM - I didn't test but am about to use a leftover opk just for fun. I feel really happy and confident and want to hug everyone!!

Brandi - I too was crazy over a guy who is now openly gay. I was the second woman he ever liked romantically, and the only one he was ever intimate with. He seems a lot more confident and comfortable with himself now, and we're still good friends, though not as close as I'd like. :hugs:

AFM - I didn't test but am about to use a leftover opk just for fun. I feel really happy and confident and want to hug everyone!!

Hey Q...where is Gaffney....I'm in Abbeville!

L and I never got intimate. We almost did, and I always regretted turning him down. I did it for two reasons. At the time, he was a fundamental Christian and a virgin and the thought of taking his virginity while he was a Christian haunted me. I didn't want to be that person. At the same time, he's 11 months younger than me and when we were together, he was 17 and I was 18. His grandmother hated me and I know for sure if we had gone off to the woods that night and she found out, she would have gotten me into legal trouble for sure.

I always regretted it. Now that I know he's unattainable, I find him even more attractive, lol. I'm happy that we're still great friends though. Not many can say that after this long and this much distance.

I had a dream last night that I went to the hospital to have a c-section/ Wonder if it's a sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->