April Showers please bring us BFPs!

aww rachrach im sorry she got you, that happened to me this cycle too i was so gutted but feel a bit better now. here's to may!! how long are your cycles?

anna!! Cant believe she got you so late, sorry to hear that. are you ok?

my cycles average 28 days luthel stage a perfect 13 days every month so far.

They said to me to wait 2 weeks till i can have a blood test.. 11 days to go :)

hi every1 im starting opk test today ive left it abit late this month already cd10 but hopefully not too late as i ov cd 14/15/16 gud luck too every1 is every1 on a new thread doesnt seem to busy on here.

yeah I was thinking about that too hun where is everyone?????

anno ive just joined an april thread as well. hope u get ur sticky bean wantingagirl, im wanting a girl also lol, my ov day is my 9th yr anniversary on thursday lol hoping its a lucky sign.

Thanks hun I hope you get your BFP too soon which thread you on now? AF due yesterday but getting leg and tummy pain so think wil come soon *sigh*

its the ''offical may thread''.come join im not linked with any1 really on there yet. it seems slow for new threads thou.

its the ''offical may thread''.come join im not linked with any1 really on there yet. it seems slow for new threads thou.

I think every one is here LOL https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-bringing-bfps-unofficial-28.html#post5338456

see you there girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->