April Showers please bring us BFPs!

glad it went well... hopefully you will get BFP this month though :)

test day for me tommo im nervous now, im hoping sooo bad im gonna pop,lol. gud luck to every1 FXD to all, 2 weeks 6 days annamumof2 i bet ur minds goin mad.

yes it is, i am so tempted to just take my meds again but i dont want to incase there is anythign there

Im 5ft7 and so hard to get clothes for myself, I like my trousers jeans long and long are too long and regular are too short and you get sizes 10,12,14 etc well Im a 13 and that dont exist!! haha... so jeans are either too tight or too loose

A tailor is any girl's best friend! It is mine (I don't sew) Plus, tailored cloth look way better cuz they are fixed specifically for you.

No lube can be used whatsoever and HE has to take it in to their lab within an hour of being done!!! I need to call today and see if he has to be there tomorrow am or if it's just my workup and me bringing him home his cup!!! lmao

Thanks for the well wishes!

If no bfp this month girls, I am considering buying a used cbfm off ebay. What do you guys think? Have anyone here used it?

Hannah, what about you? can you see a doctor and ask for a blood test?

How is he going to do that without lube?!?!?!:shock: Is saliva considered lube? :blush: I have the monitor. It's pretty cool! Makes my lif way easier, I temp as well just to confirm and better pinpoint ov.

test day for me tommo im nervous now, im hoping sooo bad im gonna pop,lol. gud luck to every1 FXD to all, 2 weeks 6 days annamumof2 i bet ur minds goin mad.

yes it is, i am so tempted to just take my meds again but i dont want to incase there is anythign there

anno , i so giddy today but trying my best to stay carm as since ive been ttc with opks 4 months. my luthel stage is 13 days and af comes first thing on cd14 dead on time, but not today went toilet to pee lol and expected the normal greeting on cd14 af but no sign wot so ever no spotting no tinge of nothing i havent tested yet as i dont need to pee but i sooo want too. lol this is the first time ive got a test date on ff as af always on time still having light cramps all over lower belly but ive been having them for 4 days now, feels like af cramps but i usually only cramp for 12 hrs b4 af shows the next morn. im so hopefully and giddy but i cant b thinking like this af could come anytime but as i never see a testing cod af arrives its boosted my hope to much lol. xx gud luck all.

anno , i so giddy today but trying my best to stay carm as since ive been ttc with opks 4 months. my luthel stage is 13 days and af comes first thing on cd14 dead on time, but not today went toilet to pee lol and expected the normal greeting on cd14 af but no sign wot so ever no spotting no tinge of nothing i havent tested yet as i dont need to pee but i sooo want too. lol this is the first time ive got a test date on ff as af always on time still having light cramps all over lower belly but ive been having them for 4 days now, feels like af cramps but i usually only cramp for 12 hrs b4 af shows the next morn. im so hopefully and giddy but i cant b thinking like this af could come anytime but as i never see a testing cod af arrives its boosted my hope to much lol. xx gud luck all.

:happydance: FX and good luck let us know if you test and the out come:flower:

Anna hope you get some answers soon, deffo change doctors to one who is willing to help you :hugs:

Im 5ft7 and so hard to get clothes for myself, I like my trousers jeans long and long are too long and regular are too short and you get sizes 10,12,14 etc well Im a 13 and that dont exist!! haha... so jeans are either too tight or too loose

A tailor is any girl's best friend! It is mine (I don't sew) Plus, tailored cloth look way better cuz they are fixed specifically for you.

No lube can be used whatsoever and HE has to take it in to their lab within an hour of being done!!! I need to call today and see if he has to be there tomorrow am or if it's just my workup and me bringing him home his cup!!! lmao

If no bfp this month girls, I am considering buying a used cbfm off ebay. What do you guys think? Have anyone here used it?

How is he going to do that without lube?!?!?!:shock: Is saliva considered lube? :blush: I have the monitor. It's pretty cool! Makes my lif way easier, I temp as well just to confirm and better pinpoint ov.

Michelle, No lube at all of any kind!!! Including saliva!!! I don;t know how happy he is going to be about this!!!

Ive decided to wait till the 7th of may, the get a clearblue if i wait till the 7th it will be 28days after my spotting, im still getting postive ovulation tests, so thats 5 days all postive ovulation tests :|

Michelle, No lube at all of any kind!!! Including saliva!!! I don;t know how happy he is going to be about this!!!

Road Trip ever see the filim!!! :haha: tickle his prostate LOL

Ive decided to wait till the 7th of may, the get a clearblue if i wait till the 7th it will be 28days after my spotting, im still getting postive ovulation tests, so thats 5 days all postive ovulation tests :|

Good Luck Hannah:hugs:

AF arrived 12 hrs late, was expecting it but was so excited which was stupid of me cos ive never been late in 4 months and AF kept her appointment with me. was alittle upset and cried a little only for 4/5 mins think i needed to get it out of my system but ok now. gud luck every1 waiting. thanks for ur wishes celticnaihm sorry they were wasted on me thou nut very much thanked for.xxxx:dust: next af not checked yet but i think last week in may ov 13th may mine and oh 9 year anniversary lol.

Julia - that sucks! Maybe you should try the prostate tickling then like Niamh says...:rofl:

I'm sorry to hear that rach, and our good wishes are never wasted! :hugs:

Ahahaha Road Trip with that guy from american pie!!! ahaha

Maybe thats worth a shot!!!

Ah crap I should have posted the clip here its in the TTHF thread! the scene were the nurse milks the prostate PML very good

rachrach82 it is never wasted hun, its there for you for when you get your BFP and will carry you though the 9 months. :hugs: hope your ok and feel better soon we all know how you feel:hugs: stupid :witch: I hate her!!! :winkwink:

Honey I know funny filim.:flower:

Tryfor enjoy the clip you never know might even work ! lol

Hiya Nix honey!!! :wave: How are you feeling at near the end of 2ww?

:dust:

aww rachrach im sorry she got you, that happened to me this cycle too i was so gutted but feel a bit better now. here's to may!! how long are your cycles?

anna!! Cant believe she got you so late, sorry to hear that. are you ok?

aww rachrach im sorry she got you, that happened to me this cycle too i was so gutted but feel a bit better now. here's to may!! how long are your cycles?

anna!! Cant believe she got you so late, sorry to hear that. are you ok?

yeah just in a bit of pain with it at the mo and its heavy but i will be fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->