April Showers please bring us BFPs!

tryfor im thinking about getting a cbfm too, i think shona has one she said it's good.
im so excited about your appointment!!
fx for snna and hannah!!

Im gonna wait till next monday, if still no af till then ill book one, i keep feeling kicks :| proberly just phantom ones from ava lol

tryfor im thinking about getting a cbfm too, i think shona has one she said it's good.
im so excited about your appointment!!
fx for snna and hannah!!

Oooh maybe we can get a 2fer' special!!! Ahaha!!! Buy one get one free!! (bogo)

Hannah and anna, this must be very frustrating for you both. However, I don't have anymore advice to give since you can't go to the doctor's office. I hope you guys either get your bfps or "unfortunately but hopefully not" your af just so you guys can move onto next cycle.

Good Luck and sorry I can't help. :flower:

awwww so frustrating - why wont the doctors do blood tests on either of you anna and hannah?

awwww so frustrating - why wont the doctors do blood tests on either of you anna and hannah?

they seem to think im not pregnant, and they wont look more in to why my period has just disapeared, they will need to soon when they find out im still of the warfarin and they need to hurry

that's so annoying, what's the point in having doctors that wont help!! so annoying

that's so annoying, what's the point in having doctors that wont help!! so annoying

aint it, i told my mum that if they cock up again with me i am going to go to either the hospital or some other doctors

It is annoying......

Go to another doctor sweetie. Thats bullshit. Its annoying to you and your body. Either say yes or no, thats it!
Grrr!

ive got af cramps and i want to cry. i dont want the witch. i want a baby.

hope you're feeling better hun.xx

It is annoying......

Go to another doctor sweetie. Thats bullshit. Its annoying to you and your body. Either say yes or no, thats it!
Grrr!

i keep thinking i am but then when the neg comes i feel like crap

but then again i keep thinking i can feel something lol

hannah why is this your last cycle?

Anna, fingers corssed for you!

Honeybee :hugs:

im simular too ladies done 1 htp neg - yesturday but test day isnt til thursday. and if ur not feeling like ur docs not listening to u change doc love. my doc didnt listen to me for ages changed docs everything was changing straight away u never know. 1 doc 1 opinion. 2nd doc 2 opinions. gud luck every1 :dust: im so getting excited now but trying to keep level.xx

test day for me tommo im nervous now, im hoping sooo bad im gonna pop,lol. gud luck to every1 FXD to all, 2 weeks 6 days annamumof2 i bet ur minds goin mad.

Well girls and the verdict is:

First off I am CD10, so this cycle is too late to start treatment. So for now I am going to cross my fingers, use digital opk's and have alot of fun with it!!!

Next cycle:

On day three of my full flow period I will start with 50mg of Clomid, for days three, four, five, six and seven. On CD10 I will go for a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to check for blockages in my fallopian tubes using dye.

I will start using opk's on CD11, which they are hoping for me to get a positive on CD11 or CD12. When my opk is positive, I then call the office (if they are closed or if it's a weekend, They will page a physician right away to meet me there!) and go in for Artificial Insemination (also called IUI - Intrauterine Insemination) and draw blood to confirm Ovulation, which also means DH has got to produce a specimen ASAP, take it to get it spun and washed and then I wait an hour then get IUI, lay there for 30 minutes and resume my life.

So thats it. I am nervous and I have a headache. DH has still got to perform his SA soon, but I don't want to push it! I may just ask him to make an appointment and go there and do it when he can fit it in.

I asked my RE if I should wait a few more months to ttc and he said "No, you have waited long enough!". He seems like a really nice doctor and his staff is great too. My blood pressure was quite high as well and it was mentioned to me that when I do become pregnant I will have to be monitored (high risk for preclampsyia?). They drew blood today for prolactin levels as my tsh levels came back good. They swabbed for the Chlamydia IgG Antibody as well.

I also showed him and his staff my opk's from the past 2 cycles and they couldn't believe their eyes either about my surge! They said for me to use a different brand, like digitals, to confirm. My opk's looked positive from CD16-CD26 last month and the month before from CD16 to CD22, which the biggest surge being CD18, but they need to check why sometimes my surge is so long.

Anywho, there's my story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->