around 40 and TTC#1 (aka: just curious)

Constance. Best of luck for January ,wot meds are u taking ,is oh taking any ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can u not fon the place yourself?thats very unprofessional of them ,are u still taking the she oak ?:hugs::hugs:

yes hun i did phone them and was told by the guy i had the first interview with that the job was mine he wanted me to work for him but i have to wait for the manager to give me the induction interview for me to start and the manager is known for being this slow and it is the end of the year so and not only that im now 5 days late and am waiting til thurs before i test as i will be cd31 then and am (if pregnant 4 weeks today) so cant tell yet but will let you know. if im pregnant then this 5 year wait baby will be my job and what a christmas present am so happy im this late but so nervous as im still getting the aches like i would before my period would start but milder and its still all looking good downstairs too with the cm so im still hopeful although i had given up and had everything i shd not have had and still am til i know so will be in touch soon have a good week hun .
Yes i am still taking she oak, folic acid and i was put on NADH too this cycle so i dont know what it was that did it but looks like i well could be !!!!

I did speak with my MD. She simply said I have what they call "poor ovarian reserve", and if we go with ivf/icsi, the chances are very low :(. Well I cannot start any drugs until mid February because of work deadlines, so maybe I should just chill out, and not obsessively reading all the scientific literature there is telling me that I am on the far end of the statistical spectrum ...(UGH! yes, it's all numbers!) :( I hope that the universe is kind to all of you and me as well :)

honey i know this is a really easy thing to say but ive just done it for two months and it seems to have worked for me, GIVE UP TRYING !, have everything you shouldnt have concentrate on christmas and all the things that you want to do next year (excluding the baby) take your folic acid and get some SHE OAK and take as i have mentioned on a previous post and just let it happen hun - i was advised to do it and im now 5 days unusually late and im 45 on the 28th and have been trying for 5 years and im pleased to be where i am now and am waiting til thurs before i test ( cd31) i have 24 day cycles so im 4 weeks today if the test on thurs is + then i will be celebrating so hard on thurs and keeping it secret from everyone apart from all my friends on here of course and my Hubby to be. Hun give it some thought so many ladies on here all gave up and it just happened and although it sounds hard i put myself in to the mind set that it would never happen so what the hell and well hopefully that will be the last time i ever do it but Good Luck in what you decide and your ttc journey xx

Constance. Best of luck for January ,wot meds are u taking ,is oh taking any ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm taking Lupron right now and will take Menopur and hmg later. DH gets off scot free although he's been administering the shots.:winkwink:

Inkdchick ,Csnt wait till Thursday ,will u
PLease pm me in case I am not on ,good luck lovely,:hugs::hugs:

hi despe i have a blood test booked for 9.10 in the morning and will do a test in the morning to see if i can find out before the blood test comes back next week am a bit nervous coz i dont want it to be neg and of course i'll pm you hun xxx and thank you

despe forgot to mentin the NADH is Vit B3 suppliment i found out late last night from my acupuncturist who put me on it at the start of this cycle so we will see what happens i want a blood test dont to see what my hcg levels are coz mid 40's are prone to multiple births as im peri-menopausal too so excited and nervous lol x

hi despe i have a blood test booked for 9.10 in the morning and will do a test in the morning to see if i can find out before the blood test comes back next week am a bit nervous coz i dont want it to be neg and of course i'll pm you hun xxx and thank you

Omg I am so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

despe forgot to mentin the NADH is Vit B3 suppliment i found out late last night from my acupuncturist who put me on it at the start of this cycle so we will see what happens i want a blood test dont to see what my hcg levels are coz mid 40's are prone to multiple births as im peri-menopausal too so excited and nervous lol x

Me too am excited and nervous for you ,:hugs:

i know and i have a bit of mild cramping now accompanied by nothing so thats good too but still nervous lol i will let you know tomorrow xx have a good night hun

i know and i have a bit of mild cramping now accompanied by nothing so thats good too but still nervous lol i will let you know tomorrow xx have a good night hun

Ok it's morning here for me and my tummy is full of bubbles for you ,will be back later on ,please please please make it a bfp for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww honey i did a test yesterday and today and they are both neg but i have had bloods done yesterday and well the nurse checked me over and say congratulations now lets get a blood test to provide the evidence for you and i shd get the results before new year. I know im pregnant hun but i just cant prove it and she thinks i could be coming on for either 9 weeks or 5 weeks coz last months period was a hardly show very light 2 days so watch this space in the new year or sooner xxxx

aww honey i did a test yesterday and today and they are both neg but i have had bloods done yesterday and well the nurse checked me over and say congratulations now lets get a blood test to provide the evidence for you and i shd get the results before new year. I know im pregnant hun but i just cant prove it and she thinks i could be coming on for either 9 weeks or 5 weeks coz last months period was a hardly show very light 2 days so watch this space in the new year or sooner xxxx

Omg ,this is wot happened with me with my son ,I had to go get a scan as my tests were all negative ,could u not ask to go to the early pregnancy clinic for a scan ,omg this is wonderful news ,massive hugs ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Keep me posted ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Inkd! Just caught up with what's what with you, have absolutely everything Xed!!!:flower::hugs:

thanks despe and to you too Jax well looks more like im defo pregnant now so onwards and upwards to this long awaited little one , ive done a journal if you want to search for it to see what i took as its easier but i would defo recommend that SHE OAK it ony took 3 months on it for me and thats what it states 7 drops am lunch and dinner under your tongue and then when it seems to have soaked in have a couple of sips of water and thats it its fantastic !, will post my blood test results as the only thing they want to know is if i either 5 weeks as i apparantly am now or 9 weeks coz my last period was only two days of really light bleeding of bright light coloured red blood and then two days of brown cm so we will see.
Have a Fantatic Christmas girls and see you in the new year xxxxx

inky, just caught up with everything and wow, I am sending you massive :hugs::hugs::hugs: and can't wait for your new year update!
You need to post a link to your journal :thumbup:.
I am Xing everything for you and a sticky sticky bean :hugs:.

ooo i dont kow how to post a link to my journal do you if you do send me the way to do it and i"ll surely post it on here xxx happy christmas and a wonderful new year to you xxxx

Ok, i read some, but my heart and my eyes (crying, it brought up memories), I couldn't read any more, maybe you guys can tell me something that might help?

I have been married since may '05; I was 36; (I was a virgin until I married; life insanity, just the way it was) figured it would be easy. Did not have the insurance or the $$ to figure things out if it didn't happen, but figured it would, my mom never had issues, nore did my sister....so why me?

Well, it didn't. At first it was the NTNP...and At first our :sex: was pretty regular, but as life went by, I started to fret, he'd get upset since he knew he couldn't DO anything, he's got 3 by a previous marriage, he's 48; was 41 then. Anyway, life got crazy so our :sex: isn't as often now. I had given up hope. He felt like when I wanted to DO SOD, something at that time, after 5 years, ya know, I could kinda understand.....

I did alot of reading, tried the charting, tried so many things on my own. Used the OPK's, the watch you wore, you name it, if it didn't involve a dr I tried it. I know I had normal AF's. 28 days. Like clockwork. I'd see the the mucous, but time would roll around and it was a BFN.

I gave up. His son's mom passed away the year before we married, I loved them, but they were 9, 11 and 13; not 16, 18 and 20. I love them much, but my heart still broke....

So now, I am at a loss. So, now we've been married 7 years. I have not successfully gotten pg. I did get pg 3 years ago, (I was in heaven) and I miscarried at 12 weeks. :cry:

This past year my periods changed slightly, I know your ovaries alternate months, one month I'd go about 36-40 days the next month the normal 27-28 days which I've done my whole life.

Here is my quandary, I've missed a period. My last menstrual cycle started was Oct 21; we had :sex: on November 14. I have not had a period sense. I have had nausea some, vomiting some, a little heartburn, and back aches, burping, sensitivity to odors. It has honestly not been as bad as when I was pregnant and lost the baby at 12 weeks, but it is still there. Like tonibght, the nausea isn't bad, burping some....aches yes....It is not normal for me to be this way. It is not normal for me to miss a period, the only time I ever did it was when I was pregnant.

Here is my issue, I've taken the home pregnancy test, and it shows negative, twice, in the morning and evening. I have read that you can not show HCG in the urine. I have read that there is a time frame when the HPT are not accurate? That some people or pregnancies never read positive on home pg test......They worked last time, when I used them to find out I was PG before I lost the baby.

Why not now? I am scared, concerned, not sure. I do not have insurance. So I can't just run to the doctor.... :sadangel:

Could I be pregnant? What is going on?

I want to enjoy Christmas with my Dh, and the boys and I consider them my boys, I love them dearly, but my heart is heavy. Should I just say to heck with it I'm not? But why the missed period? :shrug:
Please please help me. TIA I hope this wasn't too much info, I just feel so bleak right now.

thanks despe and to you too Jax well looks more like im defo pregnant now so onwards and upwards to this long awaited little one , ive done a journal if you want to search for it to see what i took as its easier but i would defo recommend that SHE OAK it ony took 3 months on it for me and thats what it states 7 drops am lunch and dinner under your tongue and then when it seems to have soaked in have a couple of sips of water and thats it its fantastic !, will post my blood test results as the only thing they want to know is if i either 5 weeks as i apparantly am now or 9 weeks coz my last period was only two days of really light bleeding of bright light coloured red blood and then two days of brown cm so we will see.
Have a Fantatic Christmas girls and see you in the new year xxxxx
Just wanted to say congrats. I'm sorry I had a sob story before this. Wish you an awesome Christmas!

Harmony ,I am so sorry for your loss and u sound like an amazing woman with lots of love to give ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:I truly hope u are pregnant ,wen I was pregnant with my son I had to go get a scan as none of my tests showed up pregnant so there is still hope for you ,:hugs::hugs:wishing u lots of love luck and baby dust ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->