around 40 and TTC#1 (aka: just curious)

This is the one that I found for you with Inkd's SHE OAK link and stuff on......

Hi all... just joined this forum after stalking for the last year a few times (Sorry!). I just turned 40, (mid-nov, 11), and TTC for ~2 yrs now for #1 .... with loads of tests done now...... looks like it's going to be a long shot for us, with a super tiny glimmer of hope (if at all?.... well, I am the pessimist kind too :(( ....... BTW, never saw any BFP's
but thanks for starting this post ..... Has anyone found themselves that they were cycling fine for all these months, picking up Lh and all that, and the received the super bad news that the AMH levels were below the detection range? ..... well, that's our situation for the mo....:(((

Hi all... just joined this forum after stalking for the last year a few times (Sorry!). I just turned 40, (mid-nov, 11), and TTC for ~2 yrs now for #1 .... with loads of tests done now...... looks like it's going to be a long shot for us, with a super tiny glimmer of hope (if at all?.... well, I am the pessimist kind too :(( ....... BTW, never saw any BFP's
but thanks for starting this post ..... Has anyone found themselves that they were cycling fine for all these months, picking up Lh and all that, and the received the super bad news that the AMH levels were below the detection range? ..... well, that's our situation for the mo....:(((

Hi Pollyjo, I know the numbers can be disappointing. I am 40 will be 41 March. When I received my AMH levels they were detectable, but very very low. My RE told me they are just numbers. She told me the numbers are used to gage how aggressive she needs to be with my fertility treatment. Talk with your md and see what they are saying.:hugs::hugs:

Pollyjo and Love, I've been TTC#1 for over a year now and not one sniff of a BFP, not had any tests (apart from the usual bloods) done as yet.....Dr wants to send me to an FS but I have to get DH to do an SA first (not easy!), although I'm umming and ahhing between wanting to know if I've got a chance or not, maybe ignorance is bliss, I'm not sure :shrug:

Don't give up just yet hunnies, you just never know what may happen :flower:

Please don't lose hope ladies ,a Girl on another thread got her bfp and she's 46 ,I also got a bfp at 44 but sadly lost my l.o so keep the hope :hugs::hugs:

well im 45 on the 28th and this cycle is weird im now two days late and my boobs have started to get sore tonight im getting these really weird aches in them and they are quite deep this cant be normal they are normally sore about 6 days before af not when im late HELP

anyone wanting to take SHE OAK dont forget take it as 7 drops morning and night under your tongue followed by a sip of water for a total of 4 weeks straight and then have two weeks rest and then for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off it works on a 6 week rotation Good Luck girls x

anyone wanting to take SHE OAK dont forget take it as 7 drops morning and night under your tongue followed by a sip of water for a total of 4 weeks straight and then have two weeks rest and then for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off it works on a 6 week rotation Good Luck girls x

Hey Hun were have u been at ?hows things?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im not trying anymore as im 45 on the 28th but this cycle is really weird im now two days late and my boobs are only now starting to hurt tonight nothing else only i had been craving crisp sandwiches for three days and actually had one today so good < but apart from that im ok looking forward to chrimbo and you how are you

im now off for a bath hun but will come back on in about half hour ok x

im not trying anymore as im 45 on the 28th but this cycle is really weird im now two days late and my boobs are only now starting to hurt tonight nothing else only i had been craving crisp sandwiches for three days and actually had one today so good < but apart from that im ok looking forward to chrimbo and you how are you

Awk babes ,I have decided on 45 as well but don't know if I will b strong enough to give up ,it's become so much a part of my life ,I hope to god that bloody she oak has done its job for you :thumbup:Wen I was out today I met a 46 year old mum with twin boys ,naturally conceived ,she had been trying since she was in her late 30's and nothing so gave up at 45 and then bingo pregnant ,:hugs:Now I want a crisp sandwich :hugs::hugs:

lol well i dont know about hey bingo but i really want to work and have been looking for a job for two years now 143 applications and only 3 interviews out of all of them and ive been told this job i went for is mine but i have to wait for the manager to call me in for an introduction interview but apparantly he's shit at doing what he is supposed to on time so i have now been waiting three weeks not stressed but disappointed i havent heard yet but hey and now this late period with the oddest sharp pain whenever i bend over or cough in my tummy and sore boobs and nipples now from tonight its the last thing i need i need to earn my own money coz i hate asking my partner when i need anything its awful. When you feel its time within yourself to give up you wont think twice hun you're just not ready yet thats all and with me now in the peri-menopausal state and have been given adnh tablets to take apparantly they help too for what i dont want lol so that might be why i havent got my period yet but am sure it will show just a bit later tho urghhhh

Can u not fon the place yourself?thats very unprofessional of them ,are u still taking the she oak ?:hugs::hugs:

I did speak with my MD. She simply said I have what they call "poor ovarian reserve", and if we go with ivf/icsi, the chances are very low :(. Well I cannot start any drugs until mid February because of work deadlines, so maybe I should just chill out, and not obsessively reading all the scientific literature there is telling me that I am on the far end of the statistical spectrum ...(UGH! yes, it's all numbers!) :( I hope that the universe is kind to all of you and me as well :)

i really want to work and have been looking for a job for two years now 143 applications and only 3 interviews out of all of them and ive been told this job i went for is mine but i have to wait for the manager to call me in for an introduction interview but apparantly he's shit at doing what he is supposed to on time so i have now been waiting three weeks not stressed but disappointed i havent heard yet but hey

Keeping my fingers crossed that the job is yours, and also that the achy body parts mean something great.:happydance:

Awk babes ,I have decided on 45 as well but don't know if I will b strong enough to give up ,it's become so much a part of my life ,I hope to god that bloody she oak has done its job for you :thumbup:Wen I was out today I met a 46 year old mum with twin boys ,naturally conceived ,she had been trying since she was in her late 30's and nothing so gave up at 45 and then bingo pregnant ,:hugs:Now I want a crisp sandwich :hugs::hugs:

This is so inspirational, Desperado. Thank you for sharing. I'm 43 and undergoing my first ivf at the beginning of Jan. Right now I'm taking meds. I am sooo hoping this treatment does the trick. I have been so focused on having a singleton the thought of twins didn't even occur to me until yesterday. I think it would be a huge strain (maritally & financially-dh already has 2 kids), but we're willing to risk it. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->