Asdas baby event

Su11

Mum to H, Leo & Jake
Reaction score
Asdas have a baby event that starts on the 15th sept for 2 weeks.

They are doing a johnsons baby box normally £24-99 for £10 as well as lots of other bits

Thanks, have been waiting for this :)

The Johnsons box is a bargain, I love mine.

I dont really get the Johnsons box?? There are 10 items in it- and they total about £13 so how could they charge like £20 for it!!! And usually you can get the bigger bottles, sometimes half-price. Dont think its great a bargain - even for £10

Woop , Will someone remind me though? I'm shite at remembering things :dohh:

oh well - everyone has theyre own opinion on things.

Just thought i would let everyone know.

the sale is available both on line and instore.

Dizzymoo - i will try remember =0)

The box is a bargain when you consider the price of a normal baby box! I paid about £13 for one from mothercare before I saw this on offer.

Thank-youu! I will be there on the 15th! i might even get 2 baby box's, :D

wonder if they're doing the pampers wipes offer 9 packs for £5 in a box

Ooooh must remember this x
I think £10 for the baby box is a bargain too seeing as you get the box as well which is something we need x
will mark it on my calendar :happydance:

i bought my highchair from there in the last sale and loads of wipes and think i will be going back to stock up on wipes as i seem to go through loads... bigger the baby, bigger the poop xxx

Yeh, we spent a small fortune last time!! I really can't wait for this - I wonder if they will have anything new this time.

What else is norm in there? How longs it last for? Im busy the 15th not sure if Il be able to get to one.

Last time there was nappies, wipes, highchairs, buggys (my asda only had blue ones) stair gates, tommee tippee bottle reaaly cheap (£10 for 6 normally £20 ish) there was loads of other bits and pieces as well i just cant remember
it normally lasts just under a week i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"