*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Hi Rebecca welcome back it is nice to detach from our phones sometimes :) Sorry to hear you've been nauseous. I've been feeling the same with yesterday being my worst. As soon as I got home I was so nauseous and tired I went straight to my bed. I drank a ginger beer which I think may have helped some. Can't wait to hear your beta results!

Sounds like such a nice break rebecca. Phone free time.... I hope I can get hubby to do that sometime. He is addicted to his phone. Even when we go on a date all he does is take pics all night long and sit on his phone making video stories about our "date" while I have conversations with myself! :( phones are nice but they can really suck too. Gl with your betas and upcoming scan. Twins, twins, twins!

Praying - sorry that you both are feeling so nauseous. Maybe it's due to your sky-high hcg levels? Hope you find something that works for you!

Uhhh I started with a sore throat last night and woke up to a full blown cold& sore body. I've been so vigilant in washing my hands and disinfecting everything (I have students in here all the time and they can get pretty germy!). But I let my guard down this weekend & cuddled my sick niece too much. Today is ok, only 4hrs of work but tomorrow I'm teaching for 9 hours! And it's freezing cold here. Wish I could stay in bed. Needless to say I'm yearning for my ibuprofen and tylenol with codeine lol.

Omg I do not feel well I have no freaken clue how I will make it another few months. I remember with my daughter I was nauseous for 9 months but I wasn't working in the beginning so I literally did not leave my bed. I have no idea how I will survive.
I'm sitting at work and I feel like a snail. And I just want to crawl into bed. I'm exhausted and nauseous!
I'm so grateful for this pregnancy so I'm not really complaining but I have no clue how I will physically get through this.

Rebecca I feel this same way this morning. By 10am I was totally exhausted and ready to go home and now started feeling nauseous again so munching on a ginger biscuit to see if that will give any relief. I hope you feel better hun. It will all be worth it for us all :)

Oh wow we have a lot of sickies around here today.

Fern81 -If you don't get any relief you may need to call up your dr to see if they can prescribe something. I hope you feel better hun and hope your short day means you get to crawl into bed early.

sorry that you ladies aren't feeling well, but hopefully it's giving you peace of mind that everything is going well! I wish I had more symptoms, yet I know that it's really too early for anything much. so excited to see some scans! we will try one next week to see if they can find the sac in the uterus. :thumbup:

Awe poor ladies! I don't have any nausea yet. In fact I'm at a pub (stopping for lunch on my work trip) getting ready to munch on a sandwich. I was tired yesterday morning but feeling great today. Hope you all start feeling better!

I'm just worried that I won't start feeling better. I think I may be in for 9 months of nausea! I'm so eager for my scan tomorrow. With twins at least I'll give birth 2+ weeks earlier than with a singleton ;)
My obgyn dos discuss that I can go once a week for IV fluids to minimize some of the nausea. Being well hydrated helps but obviously if you vomit when you drink you can't keep hydrated :)
We will explore that option in the coming days/weeks depending on how I feel.

Oh ms! Sorry to hear everyone is sick. I'm just tired with this little 8 month old princess who feels she doesn't need to sleep or nap. She's just like me, I always hated napping and still do :haha:

I was craving something sweet after dinner last night so we walked to this awesome Italian market near our house and DH bought me a brownie. I felt so sick afterwards, faint, heart racing, anxious...this is the start of GD. Do no more brownies, sweets, pasta, noodles, or rice for me. Protein, veg and a little fruit to satisfy the sweet tooth. I gained 25 lbs with my 1st pregnancy thanks to that terrible reaction I get with sweets & carbs. My diet was so stinking healthy I hated it! And here we go again. Boring!
After the 1st 6 weeks after transfer are up I'm going to get back into the gym. I always give it up for a short time after transfer just to be in the safe side. Walking us my main mode of exercise right now. What'x everyone else doing? I did pilates, yoga & gym workouts with my last pregnancy right up to month 7. I felt good throughout the whole pregnancy. Hoping to with this one too.

2have- wow, I'm jealous of you! I live on crap when I'm pregnant. I can't stomach any protein at all. All I eat is bread and pasta.
As far as exersize- I feel too sick to move most of the time I'm a couch potato :(

So sorry you guys are feeling like crap.

Never been pregnant before, but so far I can't complain. The only thing I can't stomache so far is broccoli and asperagus. Eating lots of fruit right now, but I am craving carbs like mad. No bread in the house, going to have to go shopping. Although not feeling great after taking my vitamins.

Myshel, I heard if you get sick k from your vitamins, then take them right before bed

Same here I take all my vitamins at night apart from a calcium supplement which I take twice a day.
I tried eating a lighter meal for lunch today (small soup) and the nausea is a bit better than yesterday when I had a salad (which I couldn't finish) and felt horrible afterwards. I plan on restarting some form of exercise once I see the heartbeat next week-probably light walking on treadmill. I think after I see that heartbeat I will be a bit more relaxed and hopefully feel well enough to get off my butt and walk.

I'm going to do prenatal yoga. I've been doing fertility yoga so now I'll finally switch over ! Although I think I'm only going to go once a week because I don't like the thurs night teacher and don't want to go Saturday mornings (not a morning person at all) so I'll prob just go every tues which I worry won't be enough :/

As far as diet goes I'm vegan so my diet won't change much and it's typically very health conscious to begin with. So far I've been ravenous - hope my appetite slows down a bit bc geeze! Lol

I switched from regular yoga to prenatal yoga. I just do it at home, and I love the prenatal yoga! It's so nice!

That's a great idea frog - maybe I can supplement at home so I'm getting more than one day a week!

I looked into taking classes, but I couldn't justify spending 200 dollars a month. I feel like that money can go to something else

Rebecca may I suggest beans& lentils as a source of protein. It doesn't taste meaty, in fact more starchy than anything else. And it will help baby(ies!) get that much needed protein & iron xx.

Hope all the nausea abates ladies!

Tbh it's just a cold, I definitely don't see it as a pregnancy symptom. I still don't feel nauseous at all :). Sympathy to all you other lovelies though!

Exercise - I try to walk 30-40 min at least 3 times a week, or alternatively do a 30min workout. Atm I'm sooo busy with work though that I don't get as much done as I'd like; I'd love to work out every day. Definitely don't want to struggle with gd or gaining too much weight. Yeah I'm not too comfortable with my body.

Fern- I will try lentil soup, that sounds appetizing at the moment.
I was going to have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch but I was out of PB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->