*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Congrats Rebecca. I know you were hoping for twins right?

I got my hubby a little present to open for father's day. It's a onesie with "I love daddy" on it. It is teal so it is unisex.

Congrats Rebecca. I know you were hoping for twins right?

I got my hubby a little present to open for father's day. It's a onesie with "I love daddy" on it. It is teal so it is unisex.

Yes, I was hoping for twins :)

eeeek 242 today!!!

numbers more than tripled! and my period is not even due for another two days..... has to mean good things, right??

I'll still be a nervous wreck but I just gotta think happy thoughts. It's too bad that infertility and pregnancy loss can do this to a person.

I see froggy has already found out the gender. what is everyone's else plan? we are keeping it a surprise!

Rebecca congrats, I'm do happy for you. Did they give you a different due date with twins then?:bunny::bunny:
Praying I'm glad the test came back dark for you. Hope you're feeling better.
Fern, the flu while pregnant is horrid! Drink lots of fluids and stay in bed!

For fathers day DH is getting his 1st card from his daughter and a card from me & the bean(s) on the way. We're off to his favourite beer haus with grandma (my mon) for dinner and then a lovely walk around the lake that the beer haus balcony backs onto.

So we're all on the mend from stomach flu Thurday - yesterday and last night started feeding DD her usual goats milk again. This morning she barfed it all up & had diarrhea really bad. Poor thing:cry: I got her to take a pedialyte popsicle to rehydrate without getting sick. They either tend to drink too fast as their so thirsty with a bottle or they won't drink anything (this is her - no food or water thanks) but oh man those popsicles are a life saver. When your baby gets sick ladies, I highly recommend them. They have electrolytes with a little salt + sugar to properly rehydrate. She's sleeping now.

No, they did not yet change my due date. Although, I've never officially received a due date yet. I calculated Feb 10 based on the transfer day.
Normally they deliver twins no later then 38 weeks.

Hi 2have4kids so sorry your household is not at it's best. I hope your little one gets well soon it is so difficult to see them not at their best especially when they are not at an age to really express how they feel or explain what is hurting them.

rebecca-I know you were able to confirm you are having twins but were you able to see heartbeats as well or is it still to early? When do you go for your next scan?

Praying- we were able to see one of the heartbeats. Was just a little flicker. I go back a week from tomorrow and by then I will be close to 7 weeks so they can likely see and measure the heartbeats then.

I'll be 7 weeks 4days then so I think that scan will be a bit more exciting than the one I had last week which I think Dr only did because of my fertility issues

Next Friday-24th at 9:20am lol

Oh yay!! You'll probably see heartbeat by then!

My next scan is Thursday, June 23 at 10am!

My doctor scared me a bit, she called to congratulate me on the twins but reminded me that we may still only end up with one. She didn't want me to get my hopes up I guess it's good to have a bit of reality...

There are a lot of scans next week! Fern is on monday, I have my 2nd scan on tuesday, Rebecca Thursday and praying on Friday.

I don't think what Dr said was anything to be alarmed about. I think they just want to manage our expectations some. My Dr suggested we wait until we are further along when risks are lower before announcing our pregnancy.

Oh yes there are lots joining me in the waiting game for our next appointments. I hope you don't drive yourself crazy like I've found myself doing. On the way home I am going to buy some chamomile tea to help me relax and get to bed early-no googling lol.

froggyfrog are you feeling better today?

My nausea comes and goes. It stays around awhile though. I have some preggie pop drops that seem to put the nausea on pause, but it comes back when the preggie pop is gone. I couldn't cook dinner last night, because the chicken I was going to make was making me sick just thinking about cutting it up. I seem to be craving meats, just having a hard time preparing them.

Aww man, so sorry Froggy. At least the preggy pops give you some relief-albeit short relief. Hope this phase goes by quickly for you and now you have a great excuse to have DH do the cooking :)

It's OK though, I have been waiting for so long to be sick from being pregnant. It may sound weird, but as bad as the sickness sucks I am enjoying it

Froggy, I know exactly what you mean. When I feel less sick I begin to worry

It's OK though, I have been waiting for so long to be sick from being pregnant. It may sound weird, but as bad as the sickness sucks I am enjoying it

I totally get what you are saying!!

Congrats on the beta! Happy and healthy nine months.

Hope the flu leaves your house fast Hun, it sounds horrible. Hope your little ones feel better soon.

What are preggy pops?
I have my next Dr appointment next Friday so will find out my new OB and then when my next scan is after that. Does anyone have thoughts on Dr vrs Midwife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->