*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Mmm and hemp hearts have a huge amount of protein for a tiny amount. Along with omega 3 & 6 for baby's brain. I sprinkle them in my salad or over yoghurt & oatmeal. LO gets hem hearts in her veggie mix baby food. Protein helps kids grow tall.
Greek yoghurt is also a staple protein with us, we're having snorkers & perogies with creamy yoghurt for dinner tonight.

Just wondering if you guys still take hpt between visits? I went for scan last Friday and although I have been feeling nauseous the cramping and and sharp pains have stopped. I'm thinking of taking a test in the morning to comfort myself especially since I don't go in for scan until next Friday (an eternity). I'm trying not to be a worry wart but it's not easy. At least later in pregnancy the baby's movement gives indication all is well but being so early on without that is so hard.

If I was bleeding Zi prob would but I feel no cause for concern at this point. If it comforts you I say go for it!

Praying- even if you took an HPT and something was wrong with the pregnancy it may still show positive because there would be hcg in your body.
I know the wait is super hard especially when you feel nothing but I would t recommend testing.

congrats rebecca that is amazing!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you :)

just got my second beta drawn this morning. should know soon.....

So I took the test and came back super duper dark. I guess I just needed to see it for myself. That was the last hpt I had at home so I'll make that the last one I take for this baby. i feel much more relaxed and I think I got a bit paranoid reading a few things online last night.

Yay Rebecca! Congrats on the twins, how very exciting for you guys! :dance:

Good luck beemeck

I love all the healthy food options, not going to lie I am not a healthy weight so hrs on proper meals and healthy options are great. It is something I struggle with, I am eating a lot of veggies, fruit drinking water and avoiding pops. But adding things like hemp hearts never occurs to me.

Congrats Rebecca!!! Woohoo mama, double trouble just like you were hoping for <3! Will update the first page for you. No wonder you feel so crappy. My sister was the same with her twins. Sorry hunny! Eat LOADS of energy and nutrient rich food and sleep as much as you can :) also make sure to exercise your transverse abdominal muscles so as to limit diastasis recti. That's all I have to contribute; what I learned from Sis :)

Beemeck fx for your second beta, keep us updated asap! Xx

Glad your hpt is still looking good praying. I'm the same even though I know an hpt doesn't give too much info... in fact I tested again yesterday lol.

Omw I'm SO sick with this cold/flu. I literally just want to cry. I get like the stereotypical man when I'm sick & every symptom feels like I'm dying. At least my temp is not too high.... uuhhh just going to sleep for the rest of the day and pray I'm still pregnant :(.

Oh man hope you feel better Fern and can hurry get rid of that flu. A bad flu can make you feel so miserable and not wanting to be bothered by anyone or anything. Is it safe to pile up on vitamin c during pregnancy? That's normally my trick when I have the flu.

Hi ladies, for you first time moms to be like me are you doing anything for DH for Father's Day ?

We are doing actual Father's Day with my dad, and I am not telling them until the second scan, so we aren't doing anything traditionally.
But I am hoping to make him a card for a father to be from our Peanut. I might attach some peanut M&Ms to the front or something like that. Nothing big, but just an acknowledgement. He has been wonderful so far so he deserves something.

I *kind of* wanted to wait until father's day to tell my DH, but of course I couldn't! :haha:

for my reveal to him, I bought a book called "I love Daddy" and two outfits. A boy outfit that said "Good looks courtesy of Daddy" and a girl outfit that said "daddy loves me".

So I got him a card for father's day and I want to get something else, but I'm not sure yet!

I am taking this pregnancy so different from my first. I hadn't told a single soul about my first (except DH) because I was doing the whole wait til 12 weeks thing. Then everything went horribly wrong at 7 weeks and I was hospitalized for so long that everyone ended up knowing what happened anyway. so this time we are just embracing it. I've told 2 friends and will tell my family at our get together on father's day. whatever happen will happen and if something bad happens I know how much I loved having the support of my loved ones during that difficult time. what about you girls?

Fern- I hope you feel better soon! I had a 24 hour flu a couple years ago. I thought I was dying I was so sick!

We don't plan on telling anyone until 12 weeks. I am so afraid that something will go wrong and I can't bare untelling people.
At 12 weeks we will only tell parents. Unless I'm showing then we will tell other people then as well..

I think I may do something small for DH but not quite sure what yet. He is so excited about this pregnancy it is super adorable. Everyday when I get home he talks to our little bean and kisses my tummy lol.

We too are waiting until 12 weeks to tell anyone. The only person who knows is the only friend who we told we were doing IVF because of course he was just as anxious as us to find out if we got our BFP. At 12 weeks we'll tell my parents, siblings and close friends. Everyone else will find out when they see my bump :)

I found a card at Walmart for dad-to-be, so I grabbed it. I will write a little something from the baby. I also got a Daddy and Me plaster stone kit. So that after he is born we can make a stone with either hand and foot prints, or write his stats in it.

Oh and everyone we know, knows we are pregnant!

Froggy congrats on being 8 weeks today!
I guess I will be due around the same time as you since they won't let me go past 38 weeks (hopefully I will make it that far)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->