*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

She looks adorable. Great picture!

My dad asked me what I'd like for Christmas, so I sent him a link to a place near here that does prenatal massages. Work has been really stressful lately and it's taking its toll on my back. I always carry stress in my neck and upper back, then add in that my stance is changing and my lower back curving. Can't wait for the massage. If it's good, I might book one every few weeks.

Rq ive also been feeling a lot of pelvic pressure. They say its really normal since I'm carrying the equivalent of 1 full term baby.
Yes, i feel hicupps!!
2have I think that's a great picture McKinley looks so sweet! The contractions I've been having and still are having are real contractions and not considered BH. They are also very regular. I feel 4 an hour and sometimes more. My appointment with my OB is Thursday and I'm eager to see if I'm still at 2cm even with all these intense contractions.

DH has been amazing help but it's getting a bit boring (and I have 4 more weeks if this!)

Ellie a massage sounds really nice I hope it relaxes and relieves your stress!

Ellie that sounds so divine! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it momma. Almost third tri for you too, where has the time gone!?

Aawww 2have, mackinley looks so adorable. Kids just make the most memorable pics with their cute facial expressions.

Rebecca- eesshh I hope you're not dilating any further!

Phew what a busy weekend. We got the carpet in the nursery and saw our financial consultant, two things ticked off the enormously long list of prep still to be done! Then this morning I burst into uncontrollable loud sobs in a very, very large & busy hardware store in front of EVERYONE because I was tired and dh was being SLIGHTLY inconsiderate. I was so embarrassed but couldn't.stop.sobbing r_r all 100 people in the que just avoided eye contact with me including my husband lol....

Aww Fern sorry about your meltdown. Those damn hormones!!
Glad you go to check things off your list.

Tonight we have an engagement party for my cousin. It's really exciting for me since I watched her grow up! She's 6 years younger than me but I feel like her big sister. I'm going to go but take it very easy and sit the whole time! My family does not expect me to attend but I really want to be there.

Aw Fern, pregnancy tears are so annoying, bless you! I just managed to leave my classroom before bursting into tears this morning. My Year 9s now know what happens if you are mean to a pregnant woman... Did your husband learn this lesson too?

I LOVE it when Finlo gets the hiccups, it's so cute and feels so lovely. He's getting so strong now as well, my husband is amazed by how the kicks feel!

2Have - that pic is adorable!!

Rebecca - I hope the babies hang in there. Enjoy your party, sounds like fun!

Fern - darn those pregnancy hormones.

OB appt this afternoon with a growth ultrasound. I'm currently going every 2 weeks, but I don't know when they are going to switch to weekly. I'm interested in seeing what the estimated weights are today.

Haha ellie you poor thing!! Idk I think my husband still thinks I'm exaggerating my symptoms sometimes. Until when will you be teaching? I've forgotten where you live :blush: from when until when is your school year?

Rq- how are those weights?

Rebecca how was the party? I love family gatherings!

Can anyone else feel baby's body parts when touching your bumps? Since last week I've suddenly started feeling hard lumps sticking out and moving around; specifically underneath my right ribs. if I had to guess I'd call them little feet! Just when I thought baby movement couldn't get any cooler :) :)

Enjoy seeing your babies rq!

Fern... oh the joys of hormones! I feel what I think are his feet sticking out. He is head down at every scan so his feet are up in my ribs and sometimes I feel them sticking out. I give them a little rub and he pulls them back lol.

I have also started having extreme shortness of breath at times. I have to sit down and stop talking until I can catch my breath again. I'm hoping it goes away in a few weeks when he drops down. He was 4lb7oz last Wednesday and we saw his chest moving up and down while he was practicing breathing. It was the sweetest thing!

I can totally feel body parts! Butts are easy to find but I can't tell if it's a back or butt. I try poking them and then baby moves. Kind of fun :)
The good news is my girl is really low down so her legs are not in my ribs anymore. I feel a crazy amount of pelvic pressure but a fair trade for having my ribs back!

Hi ladies, Fern, sorry about the meltdown. I completely understand, I have more meltdowns with my lack of sleep. I'll bawl in the morning because I'm so tired or at night when I haven't been able to lie down without my arms & hands throbbing. It's tough. You have much on your plate too and with a DH that's being insensitive it doesn't help.

Rebecca I hope you enjoyed your party, I always love a good party, mostly when others are hosting :haha: That's great news about the feet not being in your ribs anymore!

RQ the birth weights and position is what interests me most too. Let us know how your scan goes.

Ellie the best thing so far for my carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel has been massage. I have 2 ladies at my local massage place that do both pregnancy and deep tissue. Most pregnancy massages are quite light but they both are aware that I have serious back problems from tight muscles and inflammation (these plus extra fluid are all the causes of cubital & carpal tunnel). So they really do a fantastic job of getting into my shoulder blades. It's so expensive but I absolutely adore a good massage. I hope you enjoy yours. I was saying to one of them the other day that if I even won a million $$ I wouldn't be changing homes or travelling, I'd hire my own personal masseuse :haha:

I had about 3 hours sleep last night. Couldn't lay on my sides at all and when on my back, my arms & hands were still throbbing. I tried laying on my belly putting the bump inside the circle of my twin z nursing pillow but still couldn't sleep (I'm just not a belly sleeper). 72 more days right?

2have I'm so sorry that you've been having such pain while you're sleeping! My only sleep issue is getting up constantly to pee! Can you sleep with extra pillows for support for your arms?

2have I'm so sorry that you've been having such pain while you're sleeping! My only sleep issue is getting up constantly to pee! Can you sleep with extra pillows for support for your arms?

The only way my arms don't throb is laying face down. And when I do this my nose completely plugs up and my mind races with weather I'm squishing the babies. Last night they started kicking away when I did the bump in the pillow thing. I'll keep trying it and see if I can get used to it.

I hope you can find a solution 2have, that sounds horrible. I have just started making my pregnancy pillow into a circle and laying with my stomach in the middle as well. It's a nice break for my back I find!

Pretty sure my water just broke. Heading to the hospital. Will keep you all posted.

Oh my goodness Rebecca..............!!!!! Thank heavens you got those steroid shots. Praying for you and your babies! Xx

Hoping and praying that everything and everyone is ok! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->