*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Fern!!! :happydance: I was just popping back on the old Clomid club thread - do you remember me? ... I wanted to see how you were doing and then I saw your profile pic!!! Oh my goodness congratulations ! Sorry it's taken me so long to log on to b&b and discover your wonderful news!

When are you due? Hope your pregnancy is going well x x I'm so pleased for you x

Hi Everyone! I'm doing well. I was really uncomfortable on Sunday and Monday, but felt better on Tuesday/Wednesday. It matches my "cycle". Babies hit a growth spurt and I super uncomfortable for a day or three then everything gets stretched out and used to the growth and then I feel better. I had a horrid night of sleep Monday night, but I slept awesome last night. Much needed!

Froggy - best of luck with your husband's back. How frustrating!

The holidays are right around the corner. I'm just trying to get through this week and next and then I'm off work the week between Christmas and New Years. Can't wait.

Due date is getting closer!! Can you ladies believe it? I'm down to 4.5 weeks per my expected full term due date. Still working on our room. We were busy this weekend and mon/tue nights so we will do more organizing tonight! I hope to be all ready for babies by the end of this weekend. We have to pack a hospital bag soon!

Hi ladies! Things have been a bit hectic but I wanted to say hi!

Can't believe it's the final stretch! This is probably the hardest part as it's the most uncomfortable. Rq and 2have it's amazing that your babies are staying put!
My kiddies are doing well! Their weights fluctuate up and down by a few gram but hopefully soon they will start to steadily gain weight.
I got to give baby joe a sponge bath the other night, that was fun!

Awe Rebecca, so glad to hear the babies are doing well. Thanks so much for the update. Yes, I am very thankful the babies are staying put AND are growing about a week ahead. They should be close to 4.5lbs a piece by now (assuming they are putting on about 0.5lbs a week). Everyone is starting to comment on when they think I will deliver, making their wagers. LOL. I'm hoping for AT LEAST 3 more weeks. Sending lots of prayers to your babies!

So glad the babies are still thriving Rebecca!!

Rq I get the same growing pains, they are awful sometimes. I have been feeling the baby lower, it feels like pressure right behind my pubic bone. I saw him today during our BPP and I have my first NST on Friday. I'll start having them weekly now, and my OB prefers that I do them at my MFM so that means two weekly appointments to the MFM and one weekly appointment to the OB. I'm going to try to do the OB on the same day as one of my MfM since they are all in the same building and I have to pay for parking. So I'm guessing that with those three appointments on top of dhs stuff, I'll probably be in a drs office every day during the week! Oh what joy! Lol. Baby is looking good though so I'm thankful for that!

Rebecca lovely that the babies are doing well and that you got to bathe baby Joe!

RQ those are great weights! Anything over 36 weeks would be fantastic wouldn't it? Saying that I just booked us Philharmonic Orchestra tickets for Feb 11, 5 days away from my due date. I'm very aware that I'll likely be with babies by then, we'll work it out. It was a gift for DH and if I choose not to go he can take a friend.

Froggy I always get great pressure down there as baby gets nearer. They did the internal scan last week and babies head is right there sitting ready to get out. It was so uncomfortable when I went into labour I didn't enjoy sitting upright, laid back in bed was more comfortable. I don't know how some women bounce on the ball. My waters didn't break until she decided to come out so maybe that contributed to the pressure.

Oh man I'm happy to get over this cold ASAP! Can't breath. I'm off work early today for a hair appointment. And 1 more day of work until the holidays :happydance::bunny::dance::wohoo:

Great bump froggy!! I never got a good bump picture before the kiddies were born. Oh well. My belly is pretty flat and 90% back to normal

Froggy- yay for finding a home for kitty! And oh man I hope you get the compensation you deserve. It sounds like an admin nightmare; hopefully the process is easier in the US though?? Oh my bump looks just like yours. :)

Every time I see a positive update on your twinnies I'm thrilled Rebecca :).

Lace &pearls- hi!!!! I'm due 3 feb with a boy and doing really well!! So nice of you to pop in. Can't believe your baby is already growing up too! Hope you are doing great. Xx

Rq and 2have - I agree, sooo happy that your twinnies are still baking. Fx for the next 3-4 weeks!

Our getaway was amazing. No TV, lots of chatting & reconnecting. So glad we did it. One special highlight - yesterday we went to a predator park and got to interact with lion cubs (which I loooovveee doing). The guide put a 2month old cub in my lap and it was just magical; a baby lion lying peacefully on my baby bump, staring into my eyes. She didn't want to get down lol, when it was time to leave she kept clinging to my legs with her massive paws ;).
Yep third tri sucks with aches and pains. Only a few more weeks though...

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm back in nesting mode, scrubbing and packing away baby stuff in between cleaning the house, cooking, doing laundry and cleaning the pool. All while H lies on the couch, researching boats & how to obtain a skipper's licence because the man decided to BUY A BOAT a few weeks before my due date. A BROKEN boat which he will have to spend thousands on. And the boat will be parked at his brother's house (an hour's drive away ) so guess where he will be spending his whole December and January's leave. I've decided that if I go into labour I'll just drive myself to hospital and send him a message to come over after baby is born. He hasn't spoken to me for 2 days; I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the boat and the costs involved, nor ask any questions, etc. Ugh. So we're back to real life.
At least I have my baby :) that's all the family I need!

Oh wow rebecca they are so precious and tiny and perfect!!!!

What are everyone's plans for Christmas? We're having a family dinner here for dh's family on Saturday. We don't do the santa/Christmas tree thing at our house but do exchange small gifts. Looking forward, I really get along well with my parents-in-law; also dh's brother has stopped drinking (one month clean) so he is also much nicer lol.

Rebecca the babies are so small and absolutely adorable!!!

Fern I'm sorry that your husband is back to his old ways, I hope you are able to have a merry Christmas! It sounds like you will be in good company. Are your in laws excited about the baby?

We are having a super quiet Christmas this year. All of our family lives a few states away and I'm too pregnant to travel. My parents and my mil and sil are coming after Gage is born so there is no way they could come here for Christmas too. I think we will just drink sugar free hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies. Maybe we will go to church. I didn't even put up a tree this year, I made one on the wall with lit garland, I'll post a oic

Hi ladies! Finally I can get on the site. Since last week, for me at least, every time I clicked anywhere on a page a Walmart ad would pop up and the site would go no where.

Froggy - love the bump pic. You look so beautiful. Hopefully your monitoring goes well - sounds like A LOT of work to make all those appointments!

Rebecca - thanks for the pics of your precious babes. I'm so glad they are doing well!

Fern - I'm glad you had a great vacation, but sorry it fell apart so fast.....I guess the only thing I can say is focus on you?

I have been feeling pretty good the last few days. Had some very uncomfortable days last week, but then bounced back to feeling good again. Aches and pains went away for the most part and I started sleeping a little better also. As baby girl keeps getting bigger, I'm getting a little more pressure on my ribs but all still very bearable. I feel it the most at night when I get up to pee because she has settled there for several hours. I can start to feel baby boy more and it's making me happy because he has been hidden for so long! I finally felt him push out the other night and I could feel his body part from outside of my stomach.

I think we got our baby room done and all shopping is done! My sister in law helped tremendously and spent prob close to 6 hours in the baby room last week. She organized and washed clothes and put everything away. What a god-sent. We went shopping this weekend and finished our must-have list. I used gift cards from my shower and still have plenty of money left. We are putting the money in an envelope for the babies later. I have been so blessed from hand-me-downs and my baby shower! Now I just need to pack a hospital bag.

Fern - we are not doing much for Christmas. DH's family just moved to Florida earlier this year and we always celebrated with them. With them gone, we are just going to relax and go see a movie later in the day. I will have dinner with my dad later Christmas night but it is really low key. My mom and I still are not talking (my choice at this point) so that covers all family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->