*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

My mom found them for me at motherhood maternity. They are little candies that you suck on made of all natural stuff to ease nausea. My mom mailed me a big package of them, two maternity shirts, a bunch of little stuff for the baby. She is crazy excited lol.

Totally there with you Froggy-no complaining from me either :)

Myshelsong-I'm not sure what is in the preggy pops but they are lollipops that are very popular and have good reviews in easing pregnancy nausea. I've seen them at a few pregnancy/baby stores-haven't tried them though. Sorry can't really help on dr vs midwife.

What are preggy pops?
I have my next Dr appointment next Friday so will find out my new OB and then when my next scan is after that. Does anyone have thoughts on Dr vrs Midwife?

I'll be vbac so I am not even considering a midwife, also because it's twins I would only use an obgyn.
I know many people are happy with midwives.

I'm using a dr, although my first ob appointment will be with a midwife because the week I turn 12 weeks, my Dr will just be getting back from maternity leave and isn't seeing ob patients that week, only gyno patients. The nurse didn't want me waiting to long so I just scheduled with the midwife.

Froggy how fid you find out the gender so fast was it determined with icsi?

Aww froggy that is so sweet of your mom. I haven't told my mom yet-she knows we've been trying and we were doing something in May but I didnt go into details with her and explain IVF. For the past week she keeps asking if I feel okay, if I need anything etc so i kind of wonder if something I did gave me away lol. Everyday when we talk I try to keep the convos short so I don't slip lol.

2have, we had our embryos genetically tested. We found out the gender after confirmed beta. We couldn't wait any longer lol. We have 2 boys and 5 girls frozen.

Praying, we told everyone we were doing ivf. We had already collected most of the baby items needed from people's hand me downs over the past few years. Anytime anyone was getting rid of something I volunteered to take it off of their hands. So we won't be needing a baby shower. So instead we had a Help Us Have A Baby shower and asked for monetary gifts in liu of baby shower gifts after we were expecting. It helped pay for a lot of things that weren't covered in our arc package. So all of those people were rooting for us, and constantly asking if I was pregnant yet. We were super excited to announce to all of those wonderful people that yes we were pregnant!

Praying, we told everyone we were doing ivf. We had already collected most of the baby items needed from people's hand me downs over the past few years. Anytime anyone was getting rid of something I volunteered to take it off of their hands. So we won't be needing a baby shower. So instead we had a Help Us Have A Baby shower and asked for monetary gifts in liu of baby shower gifts after we were expecting. It helped pay for a lot of things that weren't covered in our arc package. So all of those people were rooting for us, and constantly asking if I was pregnant yet. We were super excited to announce to all of those wonderful people that yes we were pregnant!

That is awesome that you have such a strong support system. We chose to keep it private to lessen the stress/pressure a bit and we didn't want to risk having the nay sayers or IVF critics try to damper our spirits. The one person we did discuss IVF with was a good friend of DH. DH was hanging over it his place one day and it must have been during one of our low times during our journey and he ended up opening up to him. His friend was super supportive and shared that he and his wife had also tried IVF a few times but were unsuccessful (he had vasectomy reversal that I believe caused the problem) so they ended up adopting their daughters. We never even knew they were adopted. Ever since he's been super supportive and a great friend to DH who he is able to confide in.

Today's beta at 21dp5dt is 20,113
Today was the last beta, we will not be doing any more.

Great numbers Rebecca!
Hey someone asked about how much protein is needed for pregnancy a while back & I found this in my email today (it's almost double than pre-pregnancy):
image.jpg

My mom found them for me at motherhood maternity. They are little candies that you suck on made of all natural stuff to ease nausea. My mom mailed me a big package of them, two maternity shirts, a bunch of little stuff for the baby. She is crazy excited lol.

That's so sweet. We are waiting until after the US to tell my mother in law. My mom is crazy and just called me last week and told me that she never wants to talk to me again (along with some other nasty sentiments). I would try to explain, but you can't really explain crazy. My in laws are super awesome but they are buying a house in Florida and won't be in close proximity much longer. :(

Daily symptom update - lol. How is everyone's MS going?? I'm still fine at 6w4d. No MS, just sore boobs, constipation, and acid reflux. I have an US in 4.5 hours and I just know this day is going to drag. Not to mention I'm kinda grumpy! Hope everyone is feeling ok today and 2Have I hope the sickness has moved out of your household!

Hi Rq-no bad MS for me today. Boobs are sensitive and had a bit of back pain.

We will soon be moving into our new home and DH is being a bit of a pain today, you'd think he's the one with increased pregnancy hormones lol.

Enjoy seeing your bean rq!

Praying, we have moved a lot because of dhs job. It never fails every move we fight. We joke about it after the fact. We kind of just expect to piss each other off lol. He drives me crazy when he gets stressed!

Yes froggy the argument this morning was so silly. It was over a delivery time for our appliances-Yes really lol!!! I asked him if he was seriously starting an argument about delivery time lol. We were supposed to be in before our IVF cycle but we had a few delays and we are ready to be in but there's nothing to stress over lol. It must be a DH thing because mine drives me crazy when he's stressed as well.

Omg you guys are killing me with your symptoms, even if I had sore boobs it would be great! But no ms, no aversions, no cravings, nada.

LO is on the mend thanks RQ, and I have a wedding fashion thru the ages gala event tonight. Wish I could have some bubbly but I'll take pregnancy & a glass of fizzy water instead:haha: it's going to be really hard not to spill the beans to the girls but especially having absolutely no symptoms it makes me want to stay quiet & humble until at least we reach the 12 week mark.

Hi guys,

Nausea is still sort of peeking in. Sometimes there and sometimes not. Vommited last night and on Tuesday night :)
I just want to know everything will be ok. I'm so worried about a miscarriage since I've had 2. Ughh if only I could stop worrying.

I'm gonna update my post shortly with my ultrasound from yesterday so you can see my two little beans :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe