*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Omg you guys are killing me with your symptoms, even if I had sore boobs it would be great! But no ms, no aversions, no cravings, nada.

LO is on the mend thanks RQ, and I have a wedding fashion thru the ages gala event tonight. Wish I could have some bubbly but I'll take pregnancy & a glass of fizzy water instead:haha: it's going to be really hard not to spill the beans to the girls but especially having absolutely no symptoms it makes me want to stay quiet & humble until at least we reach the 12 week mark.

The gala sounds fun, I go out tomorrow with a group a friends to celebrate a birthday. For the past few weeks I told them I stopped drinking as I realized when I drank it caused bad migraines so hopefully that excuse will help me to continue hiding my little secret for another few weeks. I actually hope I can hack the full night out lol, I've been so tired that the only thing I want to do is lie down when I get off from work and tomorrow we will be leaving home at 11:30pm:dohh:

Your scan picture is so nice Rebecca, your 2 little beans all snuggled in:). In my excitement I didn't ask for a copy of our last scan but will definitely be getting a copy next week!

Awww congrats again rebecca with your two beautiful snuggly embies!

2have - yep for that reason I'm trying to eat as much protein as possible (have started upping protein intake ever since starting ivf). Not always easy but thank heavens for beans & lentils!

Praying ugh I know we fight a lot when we move or when we do home repairs! Good luck with your move.

I am still sooooo sick. Now my mom, my husband, and my sister's twins have it too; all from my sister's daughter. This should teach me! Since December I haven't come physically close to anyone who is ill, always sanitizing my hands & disinfecting everything. Like bubble boy. And the ONE day I let my guard down (because I was incredibly fatigued), I get very sick. So, back to being bubble boy. And no more visiting Sis if her kids are sick. I even had to cancel some classes today because I can barely breathe/speak (and of course now I can't use my inhaler).... soo lost half my income for the day. Sorry for all the complaining. Just very upset. :(

Beautiful scan Rebecca!

Fern I'm sorry you are all so sick! Is it something you need antibiotics for?

I just ate a peanut butter sandwich with blackberries on it. It was sooooo good!

So yeah, can you see two. Lol

Two beans with heartbeats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
Rebecca - yep I'm having twins too. Hubby is SO EXCITED.

Wow that is amazing. Congrats both of you, it looks fantastic!

Yay for twins!! This thread is getting exciting! I can't wait to hear about more scans, who's up next?
Praying I hear you about not wanting to go out after work. I'm on a mat leave right now but the night feeds and us all being sick threw me out for a bit. Have fun tomorrow night. Sparkly water with a splash of lime juice is my favourite and if I order at the bar the ladies usually don't know it isn't a highball and when we hosted parties with my last pregnancy I drank cranberry juice which looked like red wine.

Update
Today was first scan since I started buserelin on 25th of may. But in scan they found out that womb lining is thick so they canceled the treatment for a while and in August will start again from the scratch.
Anyone who had similar experience in past then had success in next cycle ?

Hi Tulip nope, not me. Sorry yo hear about the delay!
Boppin your scan is tomortiw right? I'm very wxcited to see if there are twins n there!

Congrats rq!! Aaawww I remember you having a premonition/sign with the balloons :) so exciting! I'm updating your front page info. Xx

Sooo if any twin mommas get an official cs date I will change the first page for your due dates too. X

My first scan is monday 4:30 pm.

Wait... rq are they fraternal?

Tulip- no sorry hun. But at least they will be on the lookout for that issue& keep a careful eye on it in 2 months' time xx.

My scan is not until Thursday :(

Can't wait to see my twin beans again!

Yes, Fern you have a good memory! I'm assuming they are fraternal. We put in 2 5day blasts. They have different sacs and locations: one is in front and one is more back. That's why you can see one really well and the other is shady.
If I have to have twins I'm really hoping they are a boy and a girl - how much fun would that be. Complete our family in one swoop. Two for the price of one.

The doc played a great trick on us. He walked in and asked me how I was. I told him I'm nervous to find out if its one or two. Then he hide the screen for his initial assessment. He turns the screen to me and starts by saying, "Here is your uterus". Moves the wand a little, and then points out the gestational sac, then yolk sac, then baby. Then we could see the heart flicker (so cool!). He did the heartbeat and turned on the sound so we could hear it. Then asks "Are you happy?" and of course we are like Yes, absolutely. So then he goes, "Good, so then you won't be mad at me for this" and then shows us baby number 2! What a butt!! He did say that after looking to our numbers and knowing what he knows that he still wouldn't change a thing in his recommendations. He also warned us about not telling everyone we have twins yet. Just because it is early. But we haven't told anyone we are pregnant but close friends and family and of course they will find out this tidbit too!
Also, the doctor was so happy. That is one thing I love about him. He has the best success numbers in our state and did the first IVF procedure in our state. I know being top doc is important to him, but I also know he loves his job because he just lights up when he can help someone realize their dream of motherhood. It really is special for him, you can just tell.

I go back in 2 weeks, and again in 2 weeks and then I will be released to my OB. I actually will be changing OBs so I have one in mind, but I will have to figure that all out in about a month.

Rq- I'm also hoping for boy/girl twins. If I can't have that then 2 boys. I have 1 girl so it would be nice to get a boy in because I don't know if I'm gonna do all this again...
Your doctor seems sweet. My nurse was so focused on the one yolk sac she missed the second one, so I asked her. Is there 1 or two in there? Then she took a look and was like, oh my, there are two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->