*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Because I don't want to disappoint anyone, here is a pic from today. :)
You could see the arm bids on the US but they don't always capture well on the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
You're right It really is very fuzzy too bad they couldn't get a better picture :(
Well thanks for sharing anyways, they look very cozy in there

Rq & Beemack congrats on your scans! Lovely pics even if they aren't the best quality. It'll only get better from here on out!
So tiny at this point, very glad to hear all is well.

Who's next with a scan?

My prenatal check up went fine. She set up a 10 week scan on July 20 and the 12 week NT scan Aug 4. I need to get back to work beginnng of Aug so I asked for a 10 week viability scan before I call in to give them 2 weeks notice that I'm coming back early. My back to work date was supposed to be Oct 1 but I need 600 hours to get another year off. Doctor wanted there to be lots of fluff time in the third tri just in case I'm early.
I'm not going to look forward to leaving DD everyday. Will break my heart. Will have to see if I can get DH to bring her to lunch downtown once/week.

Nice scans ladies-glad to hear all is going well and I can't wait until our babies are bigger and we can have more defined scans-we will soon be entering the 2nd trimester ladies!!
2have4kids-I am sure leaving your little one will be hard but it's so good you'll be able to spend a good amount of time at home with your 3 babies all at once.

Scans look great ladies!

2 have my cousin did the same thing going back early,myshe hated it, but then loved the full year after off to spend with both her kids.mshe even took another 6 months off because she didn't want to go back so she is now working part time until returning full time. It will be worth it, just remember that.

My retrieval was May 8,

feeling good here I think. Symptoms come and go, today is a fade away so just tired but no nausea. Hope all is still good inside. Can't help but worry a little bit.

So glad the scan went well ladies!!! I'm sure all is well beemeck, they probably just want to give 2 weeks for the baby to get big enough to see.

I think I have a little bump today! Got dressed up for a party and with my panty hose and party outfit it looks like there's a bump. I'm only 8 weeks I was really not planning on telling anyone yet...
I tried taking a picture but am having a hard time. I'll ask hubby to get a pic later and I'll share it with you.

Rebecca - I know you show earlier with twins, but I'm having trouble finding when the uterus pushes beyond the pubic bone in twins....
I think it is 12 weeks in a single pregnancy, so I wonder how much sooner it is in a twin pregnancy.

Rebecca - I know you show earlier with twins, but I'm having trouble finding when the uterus pushes beyond the pubic bone in twins....
I think it is 12 weeks in a single pregnancy, so I wonder how much sooner it is in a twin pregnancy.

So I don't feel my uterus yet. I keep trying to feel it when I am in bed. Maybe it's bloat that looks like a bump. Either way I'll take it :)
Just want nosy family questions yet. I think my mom and sister know I'm pregnant. I sent my sister shopping because I was too tired and asked her for mint chip ice cream. She knows I'm really strict about sugar on my diet...
Also, I had a serious craving for sushi so I sent her to get me sushi. Vegetable rolls only of course.

Happy Canada Day!!

Doing a rib fest with hubby and parents this afternoon, then hoping to get to fireworks unless I am exhausted lol.
Hope you all have a good weekend. Long weekend here!

Happy Canada Day!!

Doing a rib fest with hubby and parents this afternoon, then hoping to get to fireworks unless I am exhausted lol.
Hope you all have a good weekend. Long weekend here!

Never heard of that. Similar to July 4?
We'll probably go for fireworks Sunday night. I'd love to take DD she'd be super excited to watch them. Maybe a family BBQ but I've been avoiding Sunday BBQ's since the smell of the grill is awful!! lol

Happy Canada Day! We're off to a toga party house warming tonight, prob won't do a toga but will get plied with alcohol free bubbly :haha:
Had more pink this morning. Wish it would stop already!

So I don't feel my uterus yet. I keep trying to feel it when I am in bed. Maybe it's bloat that looks like a bump. Either way I'll take it :)
Just want nosy family questions yet. I think my mom and sister know I'm pregnant. I sent my sister shopping because I was too tired and asked her for mint chip ice cream. She knows I'm really strict about sugar on my diet...
Also, I had a serious craving for sushi so I sent her to get me sushi. Vegetable rolls only of course.

Don't know when the uterus pushes up past the pubic bone but at my prenatal physical with the GP yesterday she said my 7 week pregnancy feels more like a 10 week uterus which is right on the mark given a twin pregnancy.

I'm not the type that is a bump Nazi! I've seen them on here and other sites. So I'm not going to criticize a bump. To me, if you have a bump, bloating or not, it is due to the pregnancy and therefore a Baby Bump :)
Your question just got me thinking and I haven't found the answer to that question yet.

Happy Canada Day or 4th of July or whatever else holiday everyone is celebrating. For me, I'm excited about a 3 day weekend! I also get off 2 hours early paid today :happydance:
Hubby is taking me to an amusement park this weekend, just the two of us. Obviously I can't ride the roller coasters, but it has a wonderful water park and gives us a day to just spend time together. We have been spending a lot of time with friends and family and just need some couple time. We might BBQ some ribs this weekend, but honestly we don't have any plans for this weekend which is great because we can do whatever we feel like.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and party plans. They all sound fun!

Maybe a family BBQ but I've been avoiding Sunday BBQ's since the smell of the grill is awful!! lol

That's a shame. We have a wood fired grill and it smells so yummy! We are going to smoke a whole chicken on it tonight. MMMMM, can't wait.

I just Google Canada day, it's the day Canada was born?

2have- I've also been having spotting. Nothing yesterday but this morning it showed up again.
I finished work early today for the holiday weekend so I'm taking a little nap. We have a family reunion tonight which will end late so I need to rest up :)

Rebecca hopefully it stops. Enjoy your family event tonight. We're all taking a nap (just got grumpy baby down) and then downtown for some Canada Day festivities and then to the toga BBQ.

Yes it is the Confederation of Canada, when the territories decided to unite and become one country. I have never heard of July 4th, but I am assuming it is something similar .... I am totally joking, I have obviously heard of it. It is our Canadian Birthday for our country. Lots of fun, most have it off, parades, carnivals, fireworks, parties, bbqs all the fun stuff.

I found this very helpful link with photos about Canada day for those that have no idea. It isn't overly serious, but has some quick simple facts, personally I think they leave way too much out, but that is just me.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/30/canada-day-2013_n_3496993.html

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and long weekend if you get it!

Hope you had/will have a lovely canada day/4th of july all! I'm just celebrating a short 4day break from work :) but it feels like my own independence weekend hehe.

Vent alert: Dh and I have been struggling a lot, fighting on and off; I guess we are both under a lot of stress with the financial issues & trying to renovate bits of our very run-down house & pregnancy... just not having a lot of success working our problems out. We are on good terms today but I never know how long it will last. I'm just so scared it becomes worse when baby is born; our relationship seems to fold under stress. :( ugh Idk. It's not always bad but I think it's abnormal to fight this much. Any advice? (He will not see a counsellor and he thinks he is blameless).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->