*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Hello Myshelsong, thank you! I'm so glad you said that, I cant seem to stop being thirsty! I cant get enough fluids!
Does anyone else take progesterone shots and inserts? Ohhh man these things are Not fun! ��

Your body is making waaaay more blood which makes us very thirsty. Drink lots! Coconut water gets rid of bloat & restless legs at night if you ever feel crappy, pick some up!

I can't wait for my scan tomorrow morning. I don't get this on & off bleeding. It scared me so much yesterday, I just want to know if I still have both babies on board.

I seriously need to get some coconut water, just don't know what brand too buy ... I have no idea where to even look. I just drink a lot of plain water.
2have- has the bleeding stopped?

Thank you 2have! I just sent the hubby out for some, thank you for the advice. Im crazy bloated due to these shots.
I pray your scan shows your babies are doing great and you get answers for the bleeding. Continued prayers.

It stopped after I got up on Saturday, but not before scaring me with the clots that passed. Totally seems random, we'll kniw more tomorrow morning.

I just get the brand of coconut water at walmart, they have an organic one with no added sugar. LO likes it too.

Diane I do the progesterone injections in the hip/butt, and Lovenox in the tummy. I prefer injectable progesterone to suppository, i always wondered hiw much was actually being absorbed and hated the mess. I like the effects of progesterone though, always sleep better, feel more calm, my skin clears up, the body feels relaxed. The bloating I'm sure is hormonal but I always feel like and blame it on having babies in there :haha: and my legs never swell. But I drink that coconut water, take magnesium, and a really good heme iron so don't have to deal with constipation (Spatone & Floridex are liquid iron and much easier on the digestive sustem) and exercise and I think that helps.

I was on progesterone shots until last week they allowed me to switch to suppositories 3 times a day. It's messy but I hated the shots. I wear panty liners to help with the mess.

I have been on the suppositories since retrieval, it is a mess but so far so good! It is second nature now I don't even think about it. Not many side effects that I can tell, no headaches or issues. I do pee more, but now that is the pressure on my bladder from my uterus. Although I love an afternoon nap I tell ya.

I've been on crinone (vaginal progesterone gel) since ER. It doesn't bother me that much. I do think baby's placenta is starting to develop properly and produce a lot of hormones because my fatigue, seasickness, moods, boob soreness and acne have all become a lot worse since the end of last week. And dh said he thinks my boobs are bigger.... finally!! :) I'll be stopping the crinone soon (in a week).

2have - hope your scan shows 2 perfect babies. Stalking for your update & thinking of you!!

OMG i stay of the board for 2 days and miss so much!

Fern-So sorry you and hubby are having a tough time. I hope you can come to a common ground asap to ensure your level of stress is low. Marriage is not easy, I tell everyone that. I've gone through things/struggles with DH I could have never imagined but I am praying for your strength through this.

2have4kids- So sorry you had to wait for a scan, I hope all goes well today but so glad to hear the bleeding stopped.

Rebecca-Are you still bleeding? Hope you are feeling better.

DianeCraft-We look forward to having you in our group. There an awesome group of ladies here to help you through your pregnancy journey. We all have different stories and journeys but it is so good to beable to be in a group where you can express how you feel or what's going on and get honest useful advice. I was also diagnosed with endomitriosis and after a few years of wasted treatments finally gave IVF a go and here I am now-GL to you.

AFM-Nothing new here same old nausea/tiredness. Rested most of the weekend. Can't wait until i have my next scan on Saturday! My work pants are getting tight around the waist :( time to get that belly band to give me some more time to wear my regular pants. I am 9 weeks today!! Whoop Whoop!! Have a great day ladies.

I am also on progesterone suppositories and will be up until 12 weeks. I take them twice a day. I cannot wait until I am off my support meds-kinda getting tired of everything at this point

Thank you ladies for the awesome amount of support and tips. You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. :)
I feel incredibly bloated, a little moody, very tired, and always thirsty. I have to take the shots until week 12 and the inserts for another week or so.
I woke up feeling normal this morning and it kind of scared me. Lol. I usually cramp all the time, especially when laying down.
I take a daily injection of progesterone in sesame oil in the mornings, prometrium suppository at night, and Delestrogen injection twice a week.

2have - I agree, I prefer the shots to the suppositories, the uncomfortableness is much shorter lived. I will be so happy to be done with both. Praying your scan goes great today!

Rebecca-I have to use panty liners as well, as they are messy!

Praying forno1 (I'm praying for #1 too!!) ;) I agree, the hormones don't make me feel bad, it just gets reeeeally old getting injections so many times throughout the week. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Fern, I think the boob growth has been 1 of the BEST side effects. I've had a small chest all my life, so even with the soreness, I'm happy. Lol

Ok ladies, things are all good! I have 2 subchorionic bleeds that aren't attached to either baby's sacs. So he said I could have more bleeding but it won't affect babies. They had healthy heartbeats of 166 and 161 and measured 7+6 and 7+5 :dance:
I feel so reassured. The other tech td me there was no sign of sch and should b no bleeds just healthy babies :grr:

2have- that's a relief so glad everything is ok.

Afm- went to ER last night. Was feeling super sick and couldn't keep anything down. I was dehydrated. They gave me IV fluids and nausea meds. As a bonus they did an ultrasound and saw my babies are ok.
I got home at 6am and went straight to bed.
Feeling so much better now.

2have4kids-great news and awesome heartbeats

Rebecca-Glad your precious cargo are doing well and you were able to take another peak at them. Rest up!!

Oh gosh rebecca you poor thing! Did you have food poisoning or was it severe ms/HG? Glad you and babies are ok.

You too 2have, so relieved that you and yours are all ok! Xx

Fern- they called it mild HG. Thankfully feeling much better today.

Wow, Rebecca glad you got to see the little bubs and all is good. Sorry you felt so horrible, I am hoping this will pass soon for you.

2have- fantastic news the bubs are doing great. The bleeding sounds so scary.

Weekend here was good. Did some gardening, watched tv with the hubs, went to the rib fest and ate ribs and a Nutella funnel cake ... Oh it was so delicious. Also Found a perfect way to combat my afternoon nausea .... A chocolate peanut butter milkshake. Seriously. Not a huge one, I make a small one at night, but it helps so much. Maybe my nausea is a blood sugar thing? I ate an orange before it but it did nothing so thinking it might be a dairy thing, like a sour stomach.

Oh rebecca that doesn't sound fun. I'm glad they hooked you up and took good care of you. Glad you're feeling better now!

Ugg, I was so hungry I got Edo noodles, chicken & veg and now feel so so sooo sick. There must have been a ton of sugar in the sauce and those noodles why did I eat them! Note to self, unless you wish for ms, don't eat what you crave, no noodles & carbs:sick:

Oh my, a lot happens when you don't log in for a while! I'm going to try to remember everything I read...

2have, how scary! What a relief the babies are fine! So happy for you.

Rebecca, I hope you feel better and can stay hydrated.

Diane, welcome. Can't wait to see your bfp.

Myshel, how great that you found something to help nausea! Keep in stocked!

Afm, I have my last scan with the RE tomorrow then I graduate! I'll see my ob next Wednesday. I'm really excited to see how much he has grown! Still feeling really good, I'm able to pick up his heart beat every time on my doppler now!

Froggy that's amazing with the doppler. I have one but haven't tried yet, think maybe it's too early? And what the heck happens with twins?
All the best with the scan tomorrow. Do you go off the meds for this 'graduation'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->