*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Lovely photo froggy! Our LO always seemed to want to hide too, they're a wee bit shy at this tender age:haha:

Love love love your scan pics froggy! You have a beautiful son.

I also really like all the announcement ideas :). We told everyone over the phone though and won't be doing a fb announcement (I'm not a fan of social media just anonymous bnb!).... so I'm thinking of a small gender reveal party just because I also want to do a special/cute announcement of some sort! :) the ladies on here inspire me hehe.

Diane - fx for you!

Diane- any update?

I'm so hungry all day! Ate so much.
What's everyone eating for supper?
I think I'll make a large salad, loving salad these days. Still can't tolerate protein.

Not sure what's for dinner yet in our house but I find I don't like my cooking these past days. DH said I'm just miserable but I find I eat more if someone else cooks. We have alot of different leftovers in the fridge so maybe I'll throw the bits and pieces of those together to make a meal.

Had chicken pot pie pub style soup n toast for lunch. Will have kale salad + blackened red snapper that we bbq'd yesterday for dinner. We have this place called Planet Organic that has wonderful foods and they have this tasty 'Hale to the Kale' recipe online. Best kale salad I've ever had with tamari roasted nuts and balsamic vinegarette. Kiwi, strawberries, & blueberries for desert! Have to get some whip cream...
Baby's fav fruits are berries so we always have them on hand.

I ended up picking up veggie sushi. I find the rice soothing on my tummy. I felt yuck all day and I just vomitted. Feeling a bit better.
I'm gonna go to bed early. Got my scan in the early morning :)

Good luck with your scan Rebecca, sorry you were feeling crap today!

What an awesome scan! So cool you can see it like that your little guy looks amazing.

I popped in a frozen lasagna for dinner so lazy today and feeling gross. Rice would have been good was nauseous most of the afternoon unfortunately. I made a cool ginger sauce once, I will look for the recipe use to do wonders with my friends pregnancy nausea. We should have a recipe exchange!

Good luck on scan tomorrow Rebecca!

You guys are busy while I'm sleeping ;).

We're busy with home renovations & I can't cook this week due to plaster dust everywhere. I keep some fruit & avos in the cottage outside (my office) but other than that we're also living off frozen meals for a few days. Had frozen lasagne and veg last night & leftovers tonight lol.

My two little babies are doing great :)

You can see the tech labeled them, "A" and "B"

I think I have to attach them in separate posts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
And here is baby "B"

They were both wiggling around today. You can see they have full arms and legs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Aaaah beautiful scans Rebecca! !! <3 <3 double joy xx

Omg how gorgeous! Yay Rebecca, they look so good. Big hugs mamma.

Sitting at the dealership waiting for my car to be done. So bored but they have me a coffee.... I chose decaf, man I miss coffee lol.
Doing lunch with my mom and siblings, going for curry, so excited to find out if baby likes curry. It hated the lasagna last night, was most of the night with gas pains!

Trying to figure out if it was the cheese or the pasta, ate more bread yesterday then I normally do. Anyone else getting gas from certain types of food

Rebecca - your scans look great. I love how you can see the arms and legs!

Man, you all sound so miserable. I'm sorry you are all dealing with stomach issues. I, however, am not. I have not experienced any MS yet! I'm just counting my blessings at this point. I had really severe pain with my endometriosis, so hubby says that God is giving me an easy pregnancy (so far) as a break for the two years of misery and pain when I was TTC. Whatever it is, I'll take it. I would be concerned about the lack of symptoms, but with the regular ultrasounds I can see that they are healthy and growing well.

Thanks ladies I can't believe how much they've changed in a week, they really look like human babies :)

Myshelsong- I've also stopped with coffee. Interestingly enough I have no desire to drink coffee the thought of it repulses me. I do enjoy a cup of decaf tea about once a day. Gives me the warmth that the coffee did.

Last night I felt really sick and vomitted once before dinner and once during the night. It's getting difficult to push myself through my work day. I wish I could take a day or two off.
Labor Day is the next holiday I have to look forward to.

LO was up for 2 hours last night starting at 3:30 and didn't fall asleep till midnight. She slept better as a newborn than now! Her top teeth are coming down and I think it's bothering her sleep. DHis taking care of her this morning but can I sleep? My tummy is saying 'go get breakfast right now!' So I'll sneak out there for food and see if I can get back to my bed unscathed:haha:

LO was up for 2 hours last night starting at 3:30 and didn't fall asleep till midnight. She slept better as a newborn than now! Her top teeth are coming down and I think it's bothering her sleep. DHis taking care of her this morning but can I sleep? My tummy is saying 'go get breakfast right now!' So I'll sneak out there for food and see if I can get back to my bed unscathed:haha:

I keep a mini fridge in my room. It has yogurt, pudding and water bottles. I also keep crackers in the table by my bed.
Nice of DH to take care of her, that always ends up being my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->