*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Froggy that's amazing with the doppler. I have one but haven't tried yet, think maybe it's too early? And what the heck happens with twins?
All the best with the scan tomorrow. Do you go off the meds for this 'graduation'?

I asked my RE about a Doppler and she said since its twins we would have no idea what we were going. Also, she said if one time you don't get a heartbreak you're gonna panick and run to ER. All in all she said it'll just make you more nervous. So, I'm gonna do without one although I think it would be amazing to have one for reassurance.

2have, I'm officially off of pio as of Tuesday last week. Next week I'll be 12 weeks and that's when I stop my metformin and baby asprin.

Rebecca, I think if you think not hearing it would cause a panic, then skipping it is definitely a good idea. I had one instance where I couldn't find him, but I knew he was just hiding so I waited a few hours and tried again and there he was!

Diane- fx for your test today!! I know you are all still sleeping hehe but I'm going to be checking in all day hopefully to see great results! By the way did you do a hcg trigger shot? If so, how many days past trigger are you now? And also how many days past transfer? :)

Got some labs this morning. If all is good then I will get a call back with instructions to start weaning my estrogen and progesterone. I can't wait until I don't have to do vaginal suppositories three times a day!

I can'tbelieve some of us are approaching end of tri 1 already! This is going fast!

Today I'mworking on our baby announcent.it has to be out by July 20. Onthe 21dt my DH goes camping with his big bro,who took it upon himself to tell everyone zbout our 1st pregnancy. And I have to give work 2 weeks notice that I'm coming back so the doc set me up with a 10 week scan on the 20th to confirm we're still with twins.

I'mgoing to do a tea party photo shoot with our DD in a local garden. With place cards with our last name saying reserved for ---- baby #2 and ----#3 something like this:

image.jpg

2have4kids your birth announcement sounds so cute. I was just thinking this morning whether we should tell our siblings and parents on Sunday (I'll be roughly 10 weeks) or wait until we are 12 weeks.
I found some onesies- that each read I love my aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa and was thinking to put each in a gift bag and give it to them after a family dinner.

I also love this one but where would a person get those cute chairs?
image.jpg

2have4kids your birth announcement sounds so cute. I was just thinking this morning whether we should tell our siblings and parents on Sunday (I'll be roughly 10 weeks) or wait until we are 12 weeks.
I found some onesies- that each read I love my aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa and was thinking to put each in a gift bag and give it to them after a family dinner.

Onsies are a fabulous idea praying. Your LO will need lots of them anyways! Is Sunday a special occasion?

Super cute idea, love the onesies. Thinking about that for our siblings just waiting to let them know. I am being so paranoid lol

2have, that's a really cute idea.
Maybe look at garage sales for the chairs?
Praying- I like the onesie idea.
Hmmm, I wasn't planning on an exciting pregnancy announcement but now I'm thinking I should do one.
Praying we are waiting till week 12, when I switch from my RE to my OB. I believe my second trimester starts July 29.

2have4kids- no special occasion Sunday but I just wanna tell someone we are pregnant!! lol It is so hard keeping it in especially how I've been sick and exhausted. I'll see how my doctor's scan goes Saturday and decide based on that

2have4kids- no special occasion Sunday but I just wanna tell someone we are pregnant!! lol It is so hard keeping it in especially how I've been sick and exhausted. I'll see how my doctor's scan goes Saturday and decide based on that

Praying I hear you!

Wish I could tell people too!
Honestly, I'm ready to tell my mom but hubby will not go for it.

Yeah I probably should wait until 12 weeks which would be July 25th. I am almost there and should be patient a bit longer i guess :wacko:

DianeCraft-any news yet?

On the doppler topic I really want to get one but have a strong feeling I may have to kill my husband because he will annoy the heck out of me if we have one in the house.

20160705_115925-1.jpg
His head is on the left. His hands are by his face, it looks like he is rubbing his eyes, or trying to block us from seeing him. His feet are snuggled up so cute. She had a hard time getting a good picture because he is so crazy in there. He doesn't stop moving.

He is acting like his daddy already, trying to dodge the camera lol! He was doing rolls and flips in there. It was so fun to watch!

He is acting like his daddy already, trying to dodge the camera lol! He was doing rolls and flips in there. It was so fun to watch!

Awww that's so awesome. I am so excited about all of these milestones we are all passing.

Thanks for sharing froggy. So cute!

Froggy- what a great ultrasound!! Amazing how big he is already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->