*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Travelled from Indiana to Nashville Tennessee and back the last few days for work. I'm about an hour from home and can't wait! Of course I slept poorly in a hotel bed last night. Although I sleep poorly most nights now. I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms to complain about besides sleep so I guess I have to have something.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their scans. I love seeing the pics. I have my anatomy scan next Tuesday and I am very exciting about it.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh and I have felt lots of kicks yesterday and today! Love it

Rq you should be able to see the gender too! And then a confirmation at your 20 week scan :). But regardless the anatomy scan will be great!

Oohh looking forward to your scan results today Rebecca and ellie. I absolutely love every bit of good news in this ltttc group even more. :). Ellie- I was also initially classed as high risk for chromosomal abnormalities because of my age, the fact that we did ivf, and my low PAPP-A count. But the nt measurements put me back to low risk (now just to keep monitoring blood pressure & platelets & baby's growth). Chances are very high that all is perfectly good with you!

So glad all is looking good 2have. And that you are getting assessed for gd. Lol unfortunately those obvious kicks (and the one I felt from outside ) have quieted down again... I'm guessing baby was just hyperactive after me having that piece of cake!

Myshel I thought you knew you were having a boy? Am I confused? lol

2have, so pleased everything went well with the scan and they are keeping tabs on your GD, sounds like the twins are getting up to mischief already, I love it.

Rebecca, Ellie, good luck with your scans today, will look forward to hearing about them.

Myshel, what is your gut feeling for the gender?

Hi to everyone else, hope you've had a good week. I can't believe it's Friday already. Anyone doing anything the weekend?

I am meeting up with two ex colleagues in the city tonight. I am a bit nervous because I haven't been out in months and hope I am feeling ok. I am driving in so if I feel unwell I can leave. We were going to a restaurant but I've had to change it because there is no way I could sit there and eat so my lovely friends kindly changed the venue and we are going to cool bar instead, it's quite relaxed so they can eat and I can just have a drink and maybe a bowl of chips or something.

Myshel I thought you knew you were having a boy? Am I confused? lol

Sorry I meant to write anatomy scan not gender.
We are having a boy confirmed by harmony test a few weeks ago.

I had such a good dating scan today. I'll be putting a picture on my diary shortly.
CRL 5.36cm so due date changed to 17th March and I'm 12 weeks today!

NT was 1.3mm, low risk for trisomies, but will get a final risk ratio next week, once bloods are processed. Such a relief. We FB announced just now and I've already had so much love!

Congrats on a great scan ellie!! I saw the pic; beautiful baby xxx. Would you like me to change your edd on the front page?

Pinkie I hope you have a lovely evening with no sickness!

Rebecca - stalking in anticipation :)

Yes, please do change my date to 17th March :)

We have a boy and a girl!!!

I'm over the moon!

Ellicain- so glad your scan went well.

Yay congrats rebecca!!! Great news hun :) officially the first girl!

Ellie great news with the 12 week nt scan & tests! Lovely & reassuring to know everything is healthy with baby yes?

Rebecca, congrats on the perfect combo...I hope I'm as lucky as you are!

Fern the constant kicks & hiccups will come soon!

Pinkie. Have a great time tonight. That sounds like you sussed a perfect outcome for everyone. Don't drink too much:haha:

Well it's my birthday today and I'm exhhausted and it's a little rainy outside so we're just hanging around the house. I dug cake out to practice my buttercream decorating skills and it was too moist from how I stored it (Note to self to never use plastic wrap again)! So While icing it it just crumbled. DH was happy to get birthday cake to eat right away:wacko:
image.jpg

Congrats rebecca!!! That's exciting!!!

Happy birthday 2have!!! Sorry about your caje, but I'm sure it still tasted delicious!

Yay Rebecca, one of each, how perfect!
Happy birthday 2have :)

I'm really happy it's one of each. It's nice to have twins but sometimes there's a lot of competition between the two when it's the same gender and they share groups of friends, etc. with boy/girl they'll sort of each grow up seperately which I like.

Happy birthday 2have, id still devour that cake lol! Sorry you got crappy weather on your birthday :(

We're spending the weekend at my moms. DD is actually there now and I was napping. DH will be home from work soon and pick me up to go over there. We have a big party tomorrow since family friend just got married so we're all getting together to hang out and have lunch.

I get to see my babies again at my 20 week scan which is in 3 weeks. It'll be a long 3 weeks but hopefully the time will go by quickly.

Yay Rebecca congratulations!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with family and friends.

Happy birthday 2have, I bet that cake tasted delicious regardless of the icing job.

Long weekend here we come! Spending time with family for a few hours every day and then working on at home projects. The weather is going to be nice all weekend as well, I am so happy. Farmers market in the morning here we come!

Happy birthday 2have! Hope you had a lovely day & here's to a blessed year ahead. :) xx that cake looks yummy actually lol :) sometimes the "flops" taste even better!

Hope everybody has a nice weekend. I'm spring cleaning the house before tomorrow's big gender reveal party, oi! After a night with no sleep because dh slept like a tornado AND there was a shootout & police chase down our street at 3am!!! So scary. I'm tired already to say the least.

Happy birthday 2have, hope you had a lovely day. A cake does not need to look good to taste good!

Rebecca, congratulations on your team pink and blue. Enjoy your family party.

Myshel, I thought you were having a boy and then thought I must have mixed you up with someone else. Enjoy your busy weekend, makes all the difference when the sun is shining, we have rain!!

It was so nice to get dressed up and go out last night. Had a lovely catch up with my friends, it helps that for the last couple of days I have felt like a human being again. I am praying it lasts. With that in mind I finally bit the bullet and booked myself into the pregnancy yoga group starting next week. I am nervous, one I have never done yoga before and two I hope I feel ok that day so I don't throw up or pass out. I am pleased to be getting on with something, I read giving birth is like running a marathon and my fitness levels at the moment are zero!

Have a good weekend all X

Fern sorry you had a crappy sleep. Good luck with the gender reveal party!

Pinkie glad you had a good time with the girls. Have fun in yoga, you'll do just fine.

Today I'm photographing my car and listing it. Then mom's making me a birthday dinner:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->